Holocaust denier raises valid points and arguments

>holocaust denier raises valid points and arguments
>they "defeat" him with ad hominem

Hmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=germany 30's communist war
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/german-court-jails-87-year-holocaust-denier-9-1-2016
m.imgur.com/a/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYx6denNAFo
youtube.com/watch?v=YJv5f6WqzV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn't even deny it, he changed the facts slightly.

Jews, man

>>they "defeat" him with ad hominem
What was that?

>the whole world knows the holocaust happened
LOL
go to a place like india or indonesia or thailand or china and winge about MUH SHOAH, they will laugh in your face and say it didn't happen or if it did that the jews deserved it
hollywood sheltered kikes really think only the white man hates them, but really the whole world does.

>go to a shithole and ask their opinion on things
literally why

so they can break your beak when you sperg out about muh lampshades, moshi

India is the most pro-Israel country in the world
It's also one of the few countries that's never kicked Jews out

>so they can chimp out like savages
Are you posting from one of those shitholes?

and yet holocaust denial is perfectly legal there
just because the government plays politics with israel doesn't mean the populace likes jews.

>and yet holocaust denial is perfectly legal there
It's also legal in the US and in hundreds of other countries, what's your point?

>India is the most pro-Israel country in the world
how is that even possible, jewSA gives them billions in funding
is this another delusional burger episode?

they have a common enemy in the region

Really brings the ol' brain to boil.

>how is that even possible

>it's also legal in the US
I'm sure trump will make sure it isn't soon enough :^)
>and in hundreds of other countries, what's your point?
exactly, my point was that jews thinking the world listens and believes about muh holocaust is a joke.

I honestly don't know why they needed to make a movie out of this considering Weisz's character does nothing during the trial. Erin Brokovich, I can understand, but this? Just read the book or watch Shoah...

Damn, I thought that was Keira Knightley in the thumbnail and considered watching it.

Daily reminder that the Truth doesn't fear Investigation

Also how many millions died in WW2? Why are we supposed to care about the death of some commies more than anyone else?

>my point was that jews thinking the world listens and believes about muh holocaust is a joke.
Do you think that countries that don't have laws on Holocaust denial automatically means that the population there denies the Holocaust?

The Holocaust happened.

>Studio: We want budget Keira Knightly
>Casting: Say no more f@m

BASED HOMINEM STRIKES AGAIN

Some commies? Yeah, man, they were all commies. I'm sure jewish business owners wanted the implementation of the system that aims to do away with private property.

It happened so long ago, that we shouldn't let it hold us back. It should no longer be an albatross on the backs of Germans

I don't think all the populace does of course, it's more that they don't give a single fuck and react negatively if it's brought up in a way to garner pity for the jews or shame them in some way, unlike in western society where every goy goes through traumatization in public school until they are brainwashed to give respect to all the soap bars that were tragically lost on command of a jewish crocodile tear

To Eastern European and German civilians

>he doesn't know 90% of jews were commies

Ahahahahahahaha no no wait.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it's more that they don't give a single fuck and react negatively if it's brought up in a way to garner pity for the jews or shame them in some way,
No it's more than they don't give a single fuck because they were never affected by the Holocaust and have in all likelihood never seen or even know what a Jew is. You think the average street shitter or dog eater knows about hook nosed merchants from a far away land?

yeah try reading about the economic war waged on germany in the 30's by jewish communists, they deserved what they didn't get unfortunately
>oy vey goyim why didn't you just lay down and lets us stranglehold your country out of existance

Even Mao had commie Jews behind him m8.

Lots of indians worship hitler dumbfuck, have you never heard of the lightning and the sun?

>90% of Jews were commies
Lmao, how? How could you be an owner of big businesses and a communist at the same time? What?

Proof? I'm sure you wouldn't make stuff up like those kikes.

Jews are both behind communism and capitalism, they're very sneaky that way

What countries is Holocaust denial illegal in?

It's almost like your boogieman doesn't exist and you're just a delusional retard.

German and a few other european countries

the civilized ones

really convincing argument, you got him

Russia
Based Putin, savior of the white race and destroyer of Jews!

Communism is a system of income redistribution that sees the top percent holding all the wealth

>do my homework for me

What's next? Wipe your ass and fuck your girl?

>>holocaust denier
>>valid points and arguments
You're an idiot

leafland as well since they are massive cucks

Lmao, ironically you sound like a commie talking about muh economic war. Also,
citation fucking needed.

Fuck off Shlomo

t. Chaim

>citation needed
lmgtfy.com/?q=germany 30's communist war

Why did Treblinka II only have a line to gas chambers and firing squads and why were there only barracks for the SS guards?

No we wont. Why do people think this?

You realise that for the wealth to be distributed, it has to be collectivised first right?

Now are you really asking why a hand in one industry isn't as preferable as a hand on the entirety of industry? Do you think Stalin was eating turnips in a worn shack?

>go to a third world country and they will know about something that happened on another continent 70 years ago

I think you're overestimating the general knowledge people have in those countries

Because it was never investigated by an Independent Third Party like The Red Cross and determined a labor camp

>He makes shit up he can't give a source for so he shifts the burden of proof
Lmao, sad!

Lol, so no source?

>German court jails 87-year-old Grandmother for Holocaust Denial

An 87-year old German woman dubbed the 'Nazi granny" by German media has been convicted of Holocaust denial and sentenced to eight months in prison for incitement to hatred.

At her trial in Hamburg last year, Haverbeck said she had already been convicted, to which the judge told her: 'I do not have to prove the Holocaust to you, same as I do not have to prove that the earth is round. It is futile to discuss facts with people like you. A thief who steals the same thing again and again is punished again and again."

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/german-court-jails-87-year-holocaust-denier-9-1-2016

>browses Sup Forums
>is a racist piece of shit

hmmm

>no proof is needed, either believe or go to jail!

Jesus Christ it's like an Inquisitorial cult

So if she doesn't change her mind about that topic they're just going to jail her forever?

>he doesn't do his own research and come to his own conclusions

Good goy

Well, if you are going to make a movie about BTFO of holocaust denial, the least you can do is break the guy's arguments.

Good.

>forever

She's 87, she'll die in jail now. It's a life sentence.

>Know the law
>Break the law
>Surprised when you get jailed

>unironically uses the communist term "racist"
>is a redditor

Hmmm

Dropping this here
m.imgur.com/a/725A7

>make law
>off of circumstantial and anecdotal evidence

Really sizzles my steak

Like the judge says, you keep offending, you keep getting jailed.

It's not like you can only be convicted once per crime, if you murder someone and serve your sentence, you're not then free to murder whoever you like when released.

>equating having an opinion with murdering someone

Jew shit

If you don't agree with a law, you don't repeal it by breaking it.

Denying any genocide is illegal in a lot of yurup.

>question veracity of historical event
>get put in prison until you die

This is only justice

>if you deny our unproven circumstantial and anecdotal conspiracies we'll jail you

Damn Europe is a shithole

>Nazis make it illegal to be Jewish in Germany
>Jews broke law
>got sent to camps for breaking the law

Hitler literally did nothing wrong

Most euros don't find it hard restrain themselves from shouting 'FUCKING KIKES' or 'HITLER DINDU NUFFIN' in the streets.

vae victus

>illegal to be Communist*
>majority of jews were Communist*

Ftfy, funny how that works

Because Europeans are little cuck bitches. It's why they're letting the kikes get away with flooding their countries with subhuman third world savages

>will soon enough
Nice goal post move faggot

no youre just a racist piece of shit

>Because Europeans are little cuck bitches. It's why they're letting the kikes get away with flooding their countries with subhuman third world savages

American?

no you're just a useful idiot piece of shit. Feels good your ilk always find themselves lined up against a wall and shot in the head when they're no longer useful

Fuckin' A, you'll never know the freedom I know

>To Eastern European and German civilians
Most jews killed in the Holocaust were from Eastern Europe and Germany, that much is true.

Who? Also, assuming this is true, that doesn't show how 90% of jews were purportedly commies so I don't see why you would bring that up.

Ah, like clockwork.

My conclusion is that the claim that 90% of jews were communists is made up.

What a fucking shithole.

The Russian and German jews were citizens of neither, homeless nomads banished over 100 times. They were also the murderers of millions of Russian and German Christians.

>can't counter argue it's not jew shit

Ah, like clockwork

My conclusion is that you're fucking retarded and your sole basis is made up of propaganda propagated in the (((public education system)))

Literally no one saw or cares about this movie outside of Sup Forums.

Thank god we have you guys to preserve White culture against the horrors of Jewish Bolshevism!

Plz save Yurup, only Murica has resisted the kikes!

>raised eyebrow jpg

>he doesn't realize Trump has been outjewing the jews the whole time

Cry more about the Globalist Warming Paris deal getting BTFO, faggot

le 666D chess xD

>not having a first amendment
How do these third worlders even compete?

>Trump is jew and that's why jews are saltiest about his victory

Logic!

>Sup Forumskikes hate this man, despite the fact that he was the only major western leader we've had in ages who had the balls to stand up to Israel even a little bit
>Sup Forumskikes spent months shilling hard for this man , (((Jared Kushner))), (((Ivanka))) and a whole team of Jewish cabinet members and advisors
Really makes me think, If I'm being honest

What about Polish Jews, because it was mostly them that were killed during the Holocaust.

>stands up to Israel
>by helping create ISIS which allowed military intervention in Lybia and Syria, and further military intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan, with a target set on Iran

Really jogs my noggin

>that's why jews are saltiest about his victory
HMMMM rally mad me thunk

Holohoax never happened

>jew run the media and hold power over US government through unelected positions aka Deep State
>still salty af that Hilltard Klanton got BTFO

>with a target set on Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action

>Trump, the most overtly Jew/Zionist connected president in American history is a secret anti-Semite. Look at all the proof I have! *posts an autistic fanfiction based on one line from a debate"

nice larping faggot

>>still salty af
dank memes

It happened, you're just an edgy neo-Nazi and don't want to accept it. Read some books. Your Stormfront friends love to brainwash people.

>doesn't understand what Outjewing the Jew means
>is salty libtard, likely a bernout

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYx6denNAFo
youtube.com/watch?v=YJv5f6WqzV4

Nice counter argument brainless communist scum

>having jews work for you
>instead of working for the jews
>still doesn't get what Outjewing the Jew means

Sad!

It never happened, sorry history is not determined by Anecdotal Evidence