India hate general

Q: What is FGM?
A: It is a vile ritual performed on girls or young women. Just google it and read Wikipedia page if you wanna know more.

Q: Who r Bohra?
A: they're followers of s filthy cult which initially had originated from Shia Islam but became deviated and now is heavily influenced by Hinduism and Indian traditional society. Basically Bohras believe in reincarnation (like some other Shia sects such as Alawi Nusairi to whom apparently belongs current syrian president Assad)

Q: How's FGM related to Bohra?
A: See this community of a very small group among those indian savages. Google "progressive bohra" and see their facebook page to know more. 2/3 of posts on that page are about FGM and how Bohra religion approve it.
Their branch/subsect was led by the guy named Asghar Ali Engineer (you can Google him)

By browsing this group you can see that FGM along with other repugnant traditions is highly encouraged by Bohra believe system.

Also high ranking Bohra figures (Die) used to live for people's donations (Zakat/Khums) luxury lifestyles giving no fuck about ordinary members of their community. Another notable fact about Bohras is their Die deprive people from reading the Islamic Wholly Book (e.g.Quran) so they can effectively fool their followers. A usual Bohra has little idea about his own believe system.

By the way, FGM has totally zero roots in Islam (both Shia or Sunni) and has its place only in Ismaili-influenced countries such as Pakistan, Kenya and Egypt (home of Fatimid dynasty). As one can easily find out, Ismailism is de-facto indian version of Islam, hence with simple logic we see FGM has its origin in Indian culture (and not in Islamic).

So this is another reason to despise poo in loo swineholes because their Islam is so disgusting (even in compare to actual Islam of arabs). Please I urge everyone to start hating India and put as much dirt as you can on those cow worshiping subhumans shitting on their streets and raping their own sisters.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3507121/
youtube.com/watch?v=R2ACcP-i3D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>used to live for people's donations (Zakat/Khums) luxury lifestyles giving no fuck about ordinary members of their community
Literally all religious leaders (shills) doing the same thing, what's the problem?

Okay.

>Practice of FGM has no relationship with religion. Muslims and Christians practice it, but it is more widely spread in Christian predominated parts of Nigeria.[2]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3507121/

It is derived from filthy Ismaili sect which has its place in Nigeria (khoja).
Yes some people swallow it but it happens only in areas infested by hinduslam ismaili cult

Perhaps it is spread not only among Ismaili and this is practiced by some other tribes but no doubt Ismaili do it and it is derived from their indian background

I post it to show how disgrace poo in loo call-center niggers are in reality, worse than any islamist salafi scum

I don't get it, if you want to start an India hate thread, why this particular topic? While large percentages of girls have undergone FGM in African and West Asian countries, the practice only exists among one like one community in India. I'm not saying India is better than Africa, but FGM certainly is magnitudes more prevalent outside India than in it. There are so many other things to talk about if you want to bash India, why this?

t. Taimoor Roach-son from Chechnya.

Fuck off Mudslim

Turks are retarded. Especially if those Turks are still getting fucked by Russians.

I hope this thing becomes regularly, e.g. each day or two post some random disgusting fact about India, more advanced than usual poo in loo. I doubt user ever heard about those vile cultist pricks and now (((he))) can read about them online

>Oi I don't have access to a toilet and now I am enraged

You want me to post a photograph or something?

Yoo dude why the hate?
I've seen so many hate thrown at this country GIVE INDIA A BREAK

Photograph of what? How you accompanied by your huge family publicly defecate on a street?
Sorry, not interested.

Of toilet?

>Indonesia
>Indo
Is this supposed to be the minor poo in loo shithole???

Do not bother with google image search

>All Indians shit in the open, even those with internet connection
Maybe you're the one retarded here?

Are you a russian heh?

Yes.

>Indians shit in the open, even those with internet connection
How is that correlated?
Maybe not all of you, e.g. some politicians and brahman clerics do not, but if you have a smartphone (dirt cheap) and some shitty con it doesn't tell anything .

Lets kick the i out of brics my comrade. Also i aint googling it i am eating right now. I dont want to look at ind*ans while im eating.

>I dont want to look at ind*ans while im eating.
I cannot blame you honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=R2ACcP-i3D8