Yo, crackas. Tonight I come here with some kick-ass material...

Yo, crackas. Tonight I come here with some kick-ass material. One of the differences between western culture and muslim culture is the way of dealing with girls. In the western world, smacking a bitch is a big taboo, and it has sense considering the difference of physical potential between men and women. But for some reason, that isn't taboo in the muslim world (yea, I know that all know this shit)

Pic and video related (it only lasts 2 minutes): White boy and 2 muslim men are talking shit to each other (they seem kinda drunk). White boy's gf is trying to prevent a fight but the chimpout starts anyway. She attacks with a kick and instantly is fuckin knocked out good, leaving his bf to a 2 on 1

Bitch, you thought that you could fight a muslim bull? because you are an "independent and strong" woman? That you were dealing with another white beta? That daddy was there to defend your slutty ass? Well, think again bitch

Feels good. Ye, muthafucka...

youtube.com/watch?v=-u4QZ-rxEyo

Webm related (it's better to watch the complete video)

The world is such a beautiful place.

Why are white people so fucking retarded?

Inbreed beats up woman.
So typical day in shitskin ville?

You tell me, dude. It looks like America

2 on 1 and these faggots cantg even land a blow.

also, chile? you're barely even a country and hardly even relevant. shoo shoo shitskin

>Not one white man jumping in to even the odds
Sad. They have tribalism on their side every time.

how does that pathetic looking beta cuck have a gf like that

>Niggers yelling "bruh you dont know me"
>Not helping
>Laughing and filming
>Guy and his girlfriend gets beat up by shitskins
Sure, the white people are the retarded ones.

I can't wait to play Russian Roulette with 6 full chambers.

Equal rights equal lefts faggot

>2 on 1 and these faggots cant even land a blow

Well, the white boy didn't fight any better

C'mon those brothas filming were hilarious, you natural cuck

LEARN TO THROW A FUCKING PUNCH YOU CUM SKIN SNOW MONKEYS

>we wuz vikings and shiet

You niggas can't even make a fist without feeling bad

>memes about Europeans shooting up schools
>implying white people are too moral
Make up your mind.
We could kill you all if necessary, the fire is rising.

Retarded niggers aren't funny. Repeating yourself 10 times in a row is not funny. Honestly surprised that no one yelled "wuuhldstaa".

They're fucking American. Why don't you go and practice hitting BLM? Isn't that what Muricans suggest whenever something happens in Europe?
>Just kill them faggots do something
Oh wait, you're black, you probably support BLM

Fuck sand niggers.
They were right though.

It's more about the damage it causes to your reputation.
>evil white man assaults two innocent Muslims attempting to defend themselves

Those Arabs got their asses kicked, all they could manage to KO was a woman. Top kek.

1VS1 ME FAGGOT

But seriously, it must suck to be that guy.

I would definitely not defend that white guy.

The white guy kicked the shit out of those sand niggers, by the end one of them was bleeding out of the nose and the other ran away. All they did was knockout a woman, which isn't hard. That white guy held his own against two of them, in fact he kicked the shit out of one while the other took off.

It isn't America, the accents sounded European and in the end cops were blowing whistles. I don't even think American cops have whistles anymore.

The UK then. What else could it be? Straya? NZ? Canada? Don't think so

Not one to white knight but those sand niggers advanced aggressively, she was well within her rights to defend herself (poorly).

They also got their asses handed to them and one of them likely has a broken nose and/or fractured face.

Dumbass slut, she probably didn't know (American education) that muslims have no problem to smack a bitch and show her who the BOSS is

Every single person in that video and the guy filming are degenerate scum.

Those were American accents.

OP is a muslim trying to feel good about himself for hitting girls.

Kill yourself, OP. Your religion is the most degenerate of all religions.

>worshipping an illiterate pedophile

sure sounds like America.

>first 5 secs of the video
>"hey bro" "bro" "bro bro" "chillout bro"

Only one nation on earth were people speak this kind of gibberish. Its Muttland.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

two mudshits got rekt. Pussy ass mudshits can't even fight 1 on 1. The girl was doing the right thing. She wasn't escalating it further was trying to defuse the situation.
Heck she got him across the street but the mudshits wanted some and got rekt

exactly this. I don't see anything wrong in this video other than two sandniggers chimping out

How come all brown people are so shitty at fighting. They throw punches like women or worse yet, they throw their shoes.

Bump

>that skinny white guy beating up 2 sandniggers

Embarrassing.

Lol at the browncunt
Are you the chilean poster from a year or two ago that thought he was white, only to get mocked endlessly when you posted a photo of your new hitler youth haircut sitting ontop of an obviously brown native indian cunt? Is that why youre so mad now?

>You niggas can't even make a fist without feeling bad
True actually, I feel guilt and mercy even when fighting back against total cunts.

This shit will be our undoing.

Nah bruh, I am not