doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyImages?comments_page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4UKu1VSJU
youtu.be/lIlm5MyZTlM?t=7s
mega.nz/#F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw
s3.amazonaws.com/wikia_xml_dumps/d/do/doctorwhogeneral_pages_current.xml.7z
s3.amazonaws.com/wikia_xml_dumps/d/do/doctorwhogeneral_pages_full.xml.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=EkkVGPnXHSM
youtu.be/jFXVVG_Ldzk
docs.google.com/document/d/107k4dkqOM_G_4p6eZR90y8Nla1NEiKgB1qMkMmv8Yz0/edit?usp=sharing
wired.com/2017/05/dont-open-google-doc-unless-youre-positive-legit/
blog.malwarebytes.com/cybercrime/2017/05/google-docs-app-spam-goes-phishing/
pastebin.com/b1suX7vg
pastebin.com/sHitXNSr
pastebin.com/eRmnDLrn
lewisandquark.tumblr.com/post/159509399932/the-neural-network-writes-the-episode-list-for
youtube.com/watch?v=cuqtRORRic8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we agree that Nardole is based?

>8 (EIGHT) episodes in
>still no Simm

I've literally written and printed by letter of complaint to the BBC. This is absolutely ridiculous, I tell you. I pay money every fucking month to them to give me quality content, and to not expect to be flat out LIED to in trailers to promote one of their products. I was told that John Simm would be in Series 10, and it has been two months without him showing up. I hope you will all join me in writing a letter of complaint. This cannot be allowed to happen. This is false advertisement and abuse of the coming soon trailer function. This is a new low for Moffat, to advertise something in a trailer perhaps over 2 MONTHS before it actually happens to pull in viewers. I'm actually appalled at this and very, very disappointed in the BBC..

David Bowie headphones?

It's time to end this show.

Yes, I'm shocked at how much I've been loving him

Reminder:
>Neon Visual is trying to delete the Wiki.

>Keep an eye out for suspicious edits or reports to the Wikia network staff that may result in, say, editors and admins being banned for locking the page and kicking out someone claiming to be NeonVisual.

kek doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyImages?comments_page=1

Why is he trying to delete it?

Hello, HELLO, hello!

Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me? I don't think!

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4UKu1VSJU

youtu.be/lIlm5MyZTlM?t=7s

Do we have a MEGA for the Target novelisations?

Where can I watch the episode except iPlayer?

BBC America

Just torrent it. You could be watching it within 5 minutes while it's still downloading. Don't be a pussy about torrenting either.

I'm chill with torrenting, are torrents for it already up?

Neonvisual is massive cunt whose shit isn't even that good and can't take any criticism.

Yes. Enjoy!

Yes rarbg all the time.

All the books
mega.nz/#F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw

s3.amazonaws.com/wikia_xml_dumps/d/do/doctorwhogeneral_pages_current.xml.7z
Most recent database dump of the wiki.

Is he really? Some of his work is pretty good and some of it is pretty bad too. I don't really follow that kind of stuff so I had no idea that the guy was a huge faggot

You're a life saver

s3.amazonaws.com/wikia_xml_dumps/d/do/doctorwhogeneral_pages_full.xml.7z

And the History of /who/ wiki in all its forms and multitudes.

Wiki is being backed up as we speak no worries

if we all have a backup of the wiki then it will always survive. its like the pieces of the gun spread around the world in last of the time lords

(EIGHT) episodes in
Wait, what?
*checks*
Holy shit, you're right. Where the hell did the season go?

push me to the edge
all my friends are dead

only good uzi song

I miss Clara. Bill is alright I guess, but still...

Why exactly does he have a serious wiki page that provides accurate information about his work? isn't that the opposite of what the wiki is for?

The purpose of the wiki is to confuse and annoy, much like /who/.

It also serves as a permanent repository of shithead behavior from various fandom figures.

so just finished watching The Lie of The Land, and that was pretty cool - not exactly the climax I'd hoped for, maybe a bit more retribution towards/involvement from the Monks but still a nice way to bring everything back to the way it was at least until the finale

certainly not a bad climax by any means, because for god's sake we've had far far worse, but again, it's not the one I was expecting but I'm satisfied

also they got me good with that regeneration fake-out, how the hell did he do that? and does this mean that Capaldi's regen into whoever comes next will be hindered in some way?

what did /who/ think?

does next week look hype at all despite being a Gatiss episode?

I miss off season Who
No episode is better

>literally 3 minutes into the pyramid bullshit episode
>a fucking trump joke
>this also means that last episode showed trump having committed suicide

Is it even fucking worth watching this episode and the next or should I just wait until simm pops up?

Why can't I just watch doctor who without hearing all of this hamfisted political commentary every 20 fucking seconds.

The regen was a cheap trailer fodder, but it did give me a hearty chuckle.

It's been implied in the past (see Destiny of the Daleks, The Twin Dilemma) and confirmed with this ep that a regeneration can be triggered voluntarily and stopped before the change happens.

Extremis is literally the only good episode of this season

>Why can't I just watch doctor who without hearing all of this hamfisted political commentary every 20 fucking seconds.
Have you ever watched Doctor Who before? This may not be your kind of show.

He just tried again. All changes were rolled back and the new IP banned.

Did anyone get some real Martha Jones, and season 3 finale sort of vibe from this episode? It's the same sort of gimmick, someone who's come in and taken over the world and made it into a harsh dystopia in their image, while the Doctor's companion is the last one left who remembers what really happened, and it's left up to them to stop it..

>Extremis
>better than Knock Knock

Oh I see you're supposed to click the link at the bottom of the page. I thought it was just going to be a link to his store.

My recording of the new episode broke. Does anybody have it anywhere?

I think it's pretty clear beyond any argument that Capaldi has had the crappiest run as the Doctor in nuWho. So many bad episodes, with only a few decent ones sprinkled throughout, with maybe one or two great ones, if you're being generous.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkkVGPnXHSM

>hello Toby?
>Toby machine broke, have Luke
>understandable have a great day

where has Toby gone

rarbg

It was a retreading of the same ground without all the compelling factors. The Doctor was entirely free without help from the companion, the villains were underwhelming as fuck.

Toby saw the final cut, realised what he created and went into hiding

Is Missy the most cringy annoying Doctor Who villain ever? I can't stand her, and every moment she's on screen I'm tempted to skip past it. She just oozes with smugness, not just from the character, but how clever the writers must've thought they were when they wrote her. She's not even a good villain, just an incredibly annoying one.

Is she right?
youtu.be/jFXVVG_Ldzk

docs.google.com/document/d/107k4dkqOM_G_4p6eZR90y8Nla1NEiKgB1qMkMmv8Yz0/edit?usp=sharing

Neural network user here. I trained torch-rnn on every 10th Doctor story, then lowered the "temperature" so it'll only produce the most stereotypical text possible. According to the network, this is it:

>DONNA: What are you doing?
>DOCTOR: I don't know. I was a bit of a sudden. The Doctor and the Doctor is the same time. I was a bit of a sudden. The Doctor and the Doctor is the stars. They can see the same time. The Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor said the Doctor. The Doctor stops the stairs. The Doctor stops the stairs. The Doctor starts to stand there. The Doctor starts to stand there. The Doctor and Donna are starting to the control room and starts to blow the control room and starts to reveal a strange of the stairs.

Weirdly, it really does not like Rose. Sally Sparrow shows up more than her.

I ain't clicking that shit

Going further back in the iteration count, when the network was less trained, just produces this over and over.

>DOCTOR: It's all right.
>DOCTOR: I don't know. It's all right.
>DOCTOR: It's all right. I was a shop.

Does she like Clara?

suit yourself, it's pretty handy I think

its just a google drive link

You do realise that the majority of Sup Forums isn't random pedo bait or "the hacker Sup Forums" right?

>he doesn't know about the fake google drive
wew

Remember when Moffat made the name of the show an entire story arc and every monster kept saying "DOC-TOR WHO?" over and over? That was really embarrassing to watch with the family

wired.com/2017/05/dont-open-google-doc-unless-youre-positive-legit/

I laughed too hard at this.

This episode really hammered home just how ugly Bill is. When she was doing the whole mind thing where the world was saved by her obsession, her face made me fucking hide behind the sofa.

Scariest Who monster yet lads.

That actually sounds pretty creepy.

blog.malwarebytes.com/cybercrime/2017/05/google-docs-app-spam-goes-phishing/

>genuine Google sign-in page
>OAuth page
Google docs is never going to ask for permission since it already belongs to google.

phishing domains look pretty obvious also.
g-cloud[.]pro
docscloud[].win
docscloud[.]download
docscloud[.]info
g-cloud[.]win
g-docs[.]pro
gdocs[.]download
gdocs[.]pro

I only have Tennant's episodes in there. I'll do Smith's or Capaldi's tomorrow.

I had the suspicion that it's biasing itself towards the end of the text (since it dickrides Donna so hard), but Jackie shows up pretty regularly.

Here's a 20,000 character excerpt: pastebin.com/b1suX7vg

>BLACK DALEK: We love you, Martha Jones.

>root@e0249d6fc71e:~/torch-rnn# th sample.lua -checkpoint cv/checkpoint_27000.t7 -length 2000 -temperature 0.6
Linooox?

>Bill apparently knows about the Doctor's ability to regenerate as well as his being the "last of the Time Lords" despite never being told about these things onscreen even though the gradual revelation of the Doctor's backstory to Bill is something that's been paid close attention to so far this season
>Donald Trump and Brexit prove the human race is regressing and free will was a mistake
Obviously it's not meant to be taken as true, but it is seemingly the best argument Whithouse could come up with for letting the monks rule. I mean Jesus Christ, get some perspective.
>The Monks trick humanity into blindly revering them by posing as benevolent paternal figures and this is bad
>the people are feed by Bill's blind reverence for a mostly imaginary parental figure, which is not portrayed as unhealthy in any way
>The Doctor's regeneration was literally just him having a laugh
I would have been fine with some kind Journey's End-esque fakeout but he was literally just a five second gag with no consequences whatsoever. And they had the audacity to put this in trailers.
>Missy: pls Doctor teach me to be good, I'm willing to let you reform me
>Missy: your version of good is retarded, let me tell you what to do. btw I'll never be vain and arrogant like you :)
There was more stuff but I can't keep track of it all. Poopy episode. That said, there were some scenes that were pretty kino so I can't hate it too much.

>ROSE: Yeah, no. No, no, no, no, no.

>DOCTOR [OC]: The Doctor and the Doctor and I shall we got this. No place in the weapon.
>DOCTOR: Yes, no house. It's not exactly what the hell are we there?
>CHIP: The stuff and they finger, and you will stop.
>DOCTOR: Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. But we're here. And then you can see the first. Just think.
>DONNA: I've been deadlocked. Because if it says she was stuff. I don't know how it work.

So the Monks erased themselves from everyone's minds, what happens to the family members of the people sent to "labour" camps?

Do they just think that person disappeared or left them?

There have to be thousands dead by now at the hands of people unwittingly made to do so.

Wow, nice spoiler tags you fucking faggot

Network user, these are actually surreal and pretty damn creepy

>The Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor said the Doctor.

>going into a Sup Forums thread after the live thread
Not him but I have found no better way of purposefully spoilering myself. And I purposefully spoiler myself.

>The Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor and the Doctor said the Doctor.

>Bill lived in a totalitarian UK for 6 months with people being taken away never to come back
>she'll go back to being perfectly normal and fun loving next week

Fucking Moffat

Whoops, didn't mean to copy that.

Yeah, I'm using a Docker container on Ubuntu, it seems like almost all these neural network implementations require Linux.

These are the last two I'll post before I do the later episodes or the Rousing Speech copypasta from the wiki and fuck off for a few days.

>pastebin.com/sHitXNSr 0.2 temperature (a 1 act play between the Doctor and Donna)
>pastebin.com/eRmnDLrn 1.3 temperature (like RTD having a stroke)
>lewisandquark.tumblr.com/post/159509399932/the-neural-network-writes-the-episode-list-for Not mine, but someone also tried episode titles.

These are great.

Didn't Moffat say something like
>We call them the Monks, but that's not their real name. They have another name.
Monks confirmed for returning later in the season? The "Monks are Cybermen" theory still seems pretty unlikely.

>asks for link
>I ain't clicking that shit

>can't wait for moffat to be gone
>at the same time terrified because chibnalls stories were all pretty bland

>le any long link is a virus maymay
Fuck off underage.

BASED NARDOLE

/r/ WebM of screaming Bill and Nardole

Tbqh, I kind of wish that there wasn't that fakeout bullshit and that the Doctor legitimately was with the monks. Then missy could have actually done something other than sit in a room, maybe actually have saved the day or some shit.

he's not me

>The Stick of the Doctor
>Planet of lime
>Cold Clood
>The Fist of the Daad

>DOCTOR: Dad.
>IDA: It bigger's on people.

One day I'll die from laughter

>when user's theory last week was better than the actual episode
Come on, the Doctor trying to convince Bill to hate him in order to break the monk's hold could have been actually GOAT.

Why...Why does the next episode guest star rita repulsa?

When the Doctor crashed the ship, was any else really strongly reminded of this scene starting at about 1:30?
youtube.com/watch?v=cuqtRORRic8

>the Doctor trying to convince Bill to hate him in order to break the monk's hold
Sounds like a ripoff of The God Complex.

OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS SPECIAL RANKINGS

Time of the Doctor
The End of Time
Voyage of the Damned
Husbands of River Song
The Runaway Bride
Last Christmas
The Christmas Invasion
The Snowmen
A Christmas Carol
Return of Doctor Mysterio
---POWER GAP---
The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe
No Christmas Special
The Next Doctor

*anyone

Hasn't the Doctor pulled the "make the companion hate/ no longer believe in/ no longer trust him" thing like four different times?

I totally forgot that The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe was even an episode. Jesus, that episode was bland, I still can't even remember what it was actually about.

I implore you to rewatch A Christmas Carol. It's one of the cleverest, most heartwarming episodes — stories — in the entirety of the DWU. Certainly the zenith of Moffat, and perhaps even the zenith of Smith's Doctor.

which part of the ep?

He also had the opportunity to do a Natural History of Fear or Live 34 style episode and opted instead for a very watered down Last of the Time Lords.

He should have just joined the monks. But I guess Twelve has already attracted too much ire for being a dick and that could have been the nail in the coffin for normies.