What does Sup Forums think of Griffith from "Berserk"?

What does Sup Forums think of Griffith from "Berserk"?

A background:

He is the leader of the resistance forces fighting against the Kushan, clear analogues to the various Muslim hordes who have tried to invade Europe throughout the ages. In this regard, he stands alongside such honorable men like Vlad Dracul, Jan Sobieski III, Charles Martel and Richard the Lionheart.

Would you swear your allegiance to this future King of Midland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He did nothing wrong.

He's kinda an asshole.
And a prissy one at that

>Trusting a traitor

Fuck! No!

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE GRIFFITH!!
GRIIIIIFIIIIIIIIIITTTTHH !!!!!!!

He's just mad griffith doesn't want to put it in his butt.

he's a faggot.

Casting your lot in with him carries an expectation of your dream being fulfilled by fulfilling his at the RISK of dying. So, yeah, I would have followed Griffith, and then (if I survived) I would have followed Guts to exact vengeance for the mass slaughter that Griffith justified by saying "but they were risking their lives for me anyways"

All in all, Berserk is pretty red pilled.

>he sold his body to a fag

DEGENERATE

>sold his body to a fag to prevent more of his men dying unnecessary deaths
Say what you will about Griffith, that shit was honourable

Literal faggot who turned Casca into a retard

He destroys the emperor of kebabs, so yeah.

>A background:
>He is the leader of the resistance forces fighting against the Kushan, clear analogues to the various Muslim hordes who have tried to invade Europe throughout the ages. In this regard, he stands alongside such honorable men like Vlad Dracul, Jan Sobieski III, Charles Martel and Richard the Lionheart.

LIES LIES LIES.

griffith does not even exists anymore, the white falcon is just the manifestation of femto.
in other words: this thread is complete shit, as expected from a cunt.

He gets BTFO'd by a teenage boy.

Have they gotten to the land of fairies yet?
Last I read they were fighting a huge sea monster and I'm not sure there's enough progress to bother going back to it

this page will never not be satisfying

I masturbated to berserk 3 times.

The one were he fucks the princess and he fucks her good.
The one were he (griffith again) rape caska.
And that one scene were best girl rides the dragon slayer using it as a tool to masturbate.

where* lol

DAT NIGGA SUCKED DICKS FOR MONEY.

Yep they've been on the island for four issues now. They haven't met the Fairy King yet though

so will kyasuka love gurifisu or gattzu when she regains her memory>?

Nothing Wrong Man did nothing wrong

I think he's wearing 17th century armor in a Chinese cartoon set in medieval period.

she will die before that

A complete degenerate that even sold his ass for money

also daily reminder that Mozgus was right

Got diddled by an old man

I need to read this manga

Griffith was evil as fuck and ended up jewing over everyone. Why would I support him?

One of my favorite villains, but he was everything opposite to a good leader.

Why doesn't guts replace Casca with the blonde sadistic girl?

You already live in it.

also daily reminder that Miura is redpilled, Guts was literally raped by a pedo-nigger

Guts wants that brown pussy, it is his way to restore his pride after being assfucked by a negro

HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE A GOOD BOY
TRYIN GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK
JUST MADE SUM BAD CHOICES

>Not replacing her with the little witch

Because in life, if you don't betray people you will end up betrayed yourself. See: Bernie Sanders' supporters.

she is annoying as fuck tho

> mfw Berserk is now a harem manga

>tfw want to read it but can't get myself to read manga because of the lack of color

>muh people muh family so I'm just going to sell my body like a slut. You can't blame me for that!

Literally SJW whore logic.

Isn't he and his minions doomed for to eternity in hell once they die?

>self absorbed faggot who went nuts because he was no longer the best swordsman leading him to rape a princess before raping and slaying his friends

i'll pass

I think everyone is

that shit is extremely unclear

I still don't understand why Vargas was damned to hell, he was never a sacrifice or a pseudo-apostle

anime is fucking gay tee bee aytch

Pretty sure he does everything for himself. The men are useful to him.

I honestly think he did nothing wrong. I was thinking about making a Berserk thread lel.

I can understand not wanting to read because reading can be annoying, but not wanting to read because there's no colour?
Wtf

A good leader is loyal to their volk.

that is a shitty example tho

> hurr durr do not cede one inch of territory, sacrifice all soldiers needed, even when Manstein and Guderian need strategic mobility

Griffith and his god hand fuckbuddies caused a plague and caused the Kushan to invade. The emperor knew what was up and wanted to stop Griffith from fucking with his empire.

Lol

Color would probably ruin Berserk.

Little from column A, little from column B. He did seem really shook up when he found the kid's body (the one who wanted to be a knight)

> implying implications

Isn't it just branded people?

guy read "will to power" title and took it from there.

fuck dat nigga

that is the thing

Vargas was never branded

I think everyone goes to Hell in that bizarre world

I think being killed by one, or having one torture you can cause you to go to hell. Keep in mind we had no idea what happened to Vargas while he was held captive by the Count.

Looks worse than shit

>tfw you can't become a demon because you don't have friends to sacrifice

'k

may be being partially eaten by one did the trick?

The rules are somewhat vague, but yes all branded people are doomed to hell (tfw Judeau and the rest are being tortured for eternity). Also all apostles are guaranteed to go to hell when they die such as when the slug count got dragged away by the souls of the damned

Yeah op just leave out the fact that he led all of his men who had loyally served him into a mass slaughter by demons

Is a rapist

Betrayed his best friend and turned his life into a literal hell

Prostituted himself to an old man

And fucked a literal 12 year old

admirable.

Put your grasses on

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

>Wanting to become a apostle.
>Not wanting to be badass mage and smoking hookah all day while roasting knights in their armour.

I'd toss that bitch down in a ditch and run him through.

> Rosina's arc will never EVER be made into anime

why live?

In his defense it was Guts betraying him first and leaving his side which cause Griffith to have a mental breakdown and sleep with the princess. And lets be honest Casca wanted his D the whole time.

this

He definitely likes pp in his butthole

His fault for saying "Oh yeah I don't respect my followers at all". Granted, he didn't know anyone was listening but you can't blame Guts for wanting to leave the warband AFTER the war was over and wanting to do his own shit. Plus, the princess part was probably caused by his Behelit.

Didn't he whore himself out to some old guy for money or something?

well... he was just a bit tsundere about Guts :/

He is a baby who tried to kill everyone close to him when he did not get his way for once due to his own actions.

Hope the author lives long enough to draw him getting killed by the one man he can still never have even after trying to sacrifice the world.

How was Guts leaving a betrayal?

This is a retarded argument

He literally just wanted to quit his job. He was a soldier in Griffith's forces and said, i don't want to do this anymore and left. Didn't cause Griffith any harm, or leave during a crucial moment or anything

Quitting your job is not betrayal and certainly does not justify sleeping with a 12 year old, having all of your men slaughtered horribly and raping someone

Exactly, Guts left when the kingdom was finally at peace (And probably would have stayed that way if not for Griffith). His time was done and he wanted to follow his own dream. Griffith couldn't handle that so he tried to kill him, then raped the princess and got his ass locked up.

Yeah. I'm all for looking at the greater good and such but i genuinely cant see a position where Griffith's actions are defensible.

If he knew of some impending apocolypse that meant he HAD to be leader to save the world, or something like that, then there might be some justificiation but as it stands he's literally a man baby crying because despite having an army, a high place in a large powerful kingdom, worldly adoration he's still not happy

the deal with guts was he belonged to him until he could best him.

so guts did

Yup, and lets be real here. He probably would have tried to have Guts kill more nobles so he can get his way into the King's family.

I think he did absolutely nothing wrong.

What was his dream anyway?

thats a fucking dumb deal anyway
and even so, guts fulfilled it and kicked his fucking ass via hard work and training so the bitchboy who couldn't be arsed to train harder himself goes and fucking looks for demonic power because he got so fucking #rekt

something something picture of a castle

g
>not jerkin it to the orgy scene

GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG

He wanted a kingdom, that's why he was trying so hard to get the princess to love him in the hopes of marrying her, and then getting his ass onto the throne of the kingdom.

I mean Guts, I don't remember well but I think he did nothing more than train in the company of a loli in the anime. He didn't have a dream but wanted to find a dream so Griffith respected him? Was his dream being a pedo?

Griffith is pathetic. He couldn't handle someone strong enough to resist his charisma, lost his mind, then fucked over everyone who was loyal to him. He goes through all kinds of bullshit to try and rationalize it but at the end of the day he's unstable as hell.

Guts is far superior. Go your own way. Everyone following Griffith also deserved to die because as that one fag said, they all think they're weak and only follow Griff because he's strong. No one cared for what he wanted. Everyone was literally riding his coat-tails like sheep, everyone but Guts. That's what drove Griffith mad and that's why he's a fucking faggot.

I think he just didn't want to live under Griffith's shadow and wanted to find a new drive in life. He got that later on when he rampaged against apostles, then embarked to keep his love safe and cure her mental illness.

get the fuck out shitposter

H-Hawk girl?

The Berserk manga is literally the only thing i'm a total weeb for.

Metal Gear too, but Kojima is such a Westaboo that it doesn't count

no but he will swear it to me

Please respond

Is this cartoon good

The manga is.
Don't listen to anime fags.

>getting the princess to love him
yeah i don't think so, more like
>hey i defiled your daughter, and you cant marry her like this so you may as well just fucking roll with it
>oh wait you're actually in love with her, well i didn't need my tongue anyway desu

he didn't have much of a specific dream so much as he wanted to have a dream of his own, not just ride on Griffith's coattails
He wanted to have proper self determination , probably since he had all his power taken away from him when he was raped and such

Only the manga is good, the adaptations aren't that great.
He only banged the princess on a whim, if Guts didn't leave he would probably find some way to allow the King to marry her to him. Keep in mind, Griffith became a highly respected general in Midland.

The 90s animation was only good for the soundtrack other than that just read the manga.

anyone in his place would've done the same thing

GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIIITH