Post yfw Tramp loses

Post yfw Tramp loses

checked

Hilary used me as a prop for her campaign.

Revenge me!

Your country is a reminder of how grateful I am Bernie didn't win.

You're gonna wear blackface in celebration?

That seems awfully rude.

Just imagine how many point Hillary will be up when Bill strategically passes.

Fuck off argie nigger, next time the US will invade your shitty Falklands

Nigga looks like Wario.

this

What movie is that from?

Children of Men

Wait fuck, was it V for Vendetta, I confused myself.

i dont care anymore

kek just meme my shit up

No

You mean Bernie didnt win 3 times, die on the job, leave his retarded wife in charge which lead to a military coup and have the country squabble over who's a real "Bernie supporter" 50 years down the line.

I can't fucking wait, it's going to be so hilarious.

The best part is the "alt right" tying itself to Trump, and displaying their complete lack of intellectual integrity by accepting and even defending his constant lying and nonsensical statements.

And they've definitively displayed their lack of concern for proof, by accepting Trumps many baseless claims, such as his wealth and how he obtained it, despite there being no actual proof of his finances provided at all, the closest thing being a Forbes article which engages in speculation based on nothing but Trumps own claims.

And the Alt Right passes this shit off as proof because the Alt Right doesn't even know or care what proof actually is.

And it's all going to come out in the wash with the sound rejection of Trump. It's going to be beautiful. Believe me.

Checked

Look at all these repeating digits. Is this KEK trying to tell us that Trump will loose.

If only I could still feel