B

E

L

G

I

U

M

>Lithuania
Their main export is crime and their main import is subsidies. It could disappear into the sea, and the only reason anyone would notice is because car theft in Germany would sharply plummet.

Lol fuck off you down syndrome ridden shithole. XD

>Norway
>down syndrome ridden shithole
No fuck off, don't come here

Lithuania is dying

I'll do what I want, downie.

Captain Lithuanias superpower? He can fall from any height and not die

The new caretaker of my grandfather is lithuanian. She is very nice and its interesting hearing about her homecountry.

Because lithuanian flag is cute and adorable

The funny thing is that back in USSR Russians idolize you. "Baltics, the window of the Soviet Union". My mother's friend once told to a guy who wanted to get to know her that she's Lithuanian, not Russian - "yes, you look like a foreigner" - said him (it was a compliment btw)
Jeez, what a times

Fuck off cuck, sw*den is dying and will die out before.

>why though

>ITT we write why we love Lithuania
It used to be Poland no so far ago.

good post

>t.Sw'doid

Sweden is also dying but in a worse way.

pooland is shit, thank god Lithuania isn't part of that shit.

Don't care about sw*des, they can die out for all I care.

BALT'D

mediocore posts

Why don't you go back to Lithuania, if you love it so much?

Ask the Polish diaspora fag from Sweden the same thing.

I did, but he doesn't want to come back.

Sad!

I want to leave but I can't, that is the life of a neet loser like me.

all me

I don't hate Lithuania or anything, but please stop larping as Northern Europe, when you're clearly Eastern Europe. Also, stop stealing our stuff.

Meant for
right?

>neet loser

Now you really need to go. Nigger tier

Lithuania is a very important country because

niggers

Sadly I am stuck in this cucknation and I am not living on your nigger welfare. My family works so they pay for everything.

B

Because dadu

Did you know that Poland, Lithuania and Ukraine have a combat group?

good taste

I like Lithuania but... why? WHY DID THEY CHOOSE THAT NIGGER FLAG OVER BASED DUCHY COAT OF ARMS?

Because the Lietuvans say neither pshe nor pshon like some of the lesser evolved and aesthetically less fortunate nations surrounding them. It is a well known fact that their language is closely related to Latin and Ancient Greek, which allowed them to establish the Third Roman Empire in 1362. Tho that empire was lost the same way as the first two, by barbarian treachery, in a matter of year, the fact remains that the Lithuanians are an elevated people who deserve to rule over Eastern Europe with their manly virtue and economic forethought that they inhabited from their Italic forefathers.

Why don't your parents want to go home?

This country sucks more.

Because people during interwar thought too much red resembles Bolsheviks.

Because it's not Russia.

>Why don't your parents want to go home?
They love money and they got well paying jobs, I want to leave because I don't want to be here, trying to convince them to rent place for me at home and let me live comfy.

good post

Naah Lithuania is clearly Northern Europe, it's as northern as Denmark.

reminder

Denmark being Northern European is debatable already. By your logic the UK, Russia and Belarus are Northern European as well.

Just tell them to find a job in their homeland instead since it's better.

Nobody sane wants to stay in cuckistan

Thread theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftJZomwDhxQ

this desu

The thing is this. Eastern Europe is every country that used to be communist and under the Soviet sphere of influence. Being Northern European implies that your country is wealthy, has a developed welfare system and is progressive. Lithuania fulfills none of these criteria, while fulfilling the fact that they were communist.

I am Greek.

Thanks lad that’s my favorite flavor too, also lithuanian cheese is excellent

Territory used by Nato for EFP program. Thx

>sliced cheese

Agreed, the term "Eastern Europe" is more of a historical and cultural term rathern than a strictly geographical one.

Thanks for your sacrifices canada for being testing ground of SJW menace.

Yeah well we don’t have it in blocks here or I’d buy it like that. Regardless it’s still very good quality cheese.

No it doesn't that is only so in your head because you're a country of toffee-nosed shitheads

KĘSTUČIO

>another emigrant speaking for the Lithuanian people
Getting really tired of this.

>Being Northern European implies that your country is wealthy, has a developed welfare system and is progressive.
Nope it’s a geographical term not socio-economic.

>Lithuanian
>""""PEOPLE""""

get a load of this guy

We've made stunning observations on how much of a pussy our prime minister is. He cries like a fucking faucet, he's a good actor and all and I wouldn't mind if he cries in his fucking room in private but he is shedding tears on fucking camera. Fucking CAMERA, man.

In the minds of most western europeans the definition that he provided is correct. There is no point in arguing semantics if the term is used and connotated the way it is.

>those colours
w h y