Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Soldier#Powers_and_Abilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bucky would be raped. Again.

>Bane throws punch
>WS catches it in robot hand
>crushes Bane's hand

Fuck off to comicvine faggot.

depends on how much Bane juices up during the fight. if he hasn't activated it yet, then Bucky could take him.

bucky since the mcu version is injected with nazi and soviet super soldier steroids, and also has that metal arm.

plus bane was defeated before by batman, who has a no-kill mindset, it should be pretty easy for a savage violent super soldier murderer

Bucky has guns.

OP specifically stated hand to hand combat

>implying Bane wouldn't crush the fuck out of Bucky with a backdrop driver
>implying Bane wouldn't add insult to the injury by doing moonsault on Bucky's lifeless corpse
>implying Bane isn't a big guy for him

But what of their loyalty to him?

Bane. The robot hand is a good advantage, but Bane always came off as more skilled in hand to hand when not written as a brute.

>6'9 guy vs 5'7 manlet
Their relative size disparity of damning.

He doesn't get to bring friends.

Is Bane on Venom? Is he a big guy?

It's like Batista versus the Shawn Heartbreak Kid Michaels.

for you

If it's purely 1v1, does Bane have a stratagem?

Why does Bane wear the mask? It's all torn up

Bane is smarter and arguably more skilled.

Buck has physicality behind him. But it is not so much over Bane that it ensures victory.

Bane.

Bucky has Captain America strength plus robot arm. How can Bane even compete without injecting himself with a gallon of venom?

>Bane
>got training
>intelligence
>survived since childhood in one of the worst prisons

>Bucky
>Cuck America's sidekick
>needs constantly to be saved
>is a whiny loser

Nah, Bane wins

>hurr durr

Bane fights for his daughterfu
what does Winter Soldier fight for?

The real question is who would win?

El Presidente Donald Trump vs Bane

His boyfriend.

As long as Bucky doesn't grapple with Bane he has a chance. Otherwise Bane will break Bucky

In any thing but 1v1 hand to hand, Trump wins

>if he hasn't activated it yet
And if he activates it, Bucky woul sooner or later realize his weak point.
Seriously, Banes sole purpose is to job.

Bane is Mexican, right? The wall will block all of his attacks and he wouldn't be able to get in.

If Batman can take Bane there is no reason Bucky can't and Batman doesn't even have a sick robot arm.

>Tubes runing across his arms and back
>when the liqued starts to move he gets stronger
>Gee, I wonder what I should do?
He needs to put those tubes under his skin or something. Or do it like they do with cyanide tablets in the movies(under fake tooth in the mouth), but with venom

Of course.

How would Bucky's chances be if he had a knife?

>Bane punching
>not going for the takedown into a brainbuster

>Bane is smarter and arguably more skilled.
MCU Bucky has the Super Soldier serum in him, he's plenty smart and with 75 years of HYDRA in his brain he's got more than enough skill.
So far his track record has defeats only through technicality.

they said the same thing in berlin

>implying europeans can do anything right

>implying Trump wouldn't decapitate Bane with a epic clothesline that brought down Mr. McMahon

Bucky any day

Trump is German on his Father's side

Germans let them in

Bane is stronger and he's smarter. Bucky is more agile but that's it.

Depends on the Bane and the Bucky

Knightfall Bane was only able to be taken down by Azrael after he supercharged the Batsuit into a full-body weapon of war, armed to the teeth with gadgets. His Venom injector also wasn't these long, easy to hit, glowing tubes all over his body, only a small one leading from his hand to the back of the head. He had the strength and mind to throw down his gauntlet and break the Bat. Even without Venom, OG Bane can easily give MCU Bucky a run for his money.

Are you kiddin me? It's not even competition for Bane.
MCU Bucky is fucking pussy and got beaten literally by everyone:
Spider-kid, RDJ without even suit, Black Panther, Cap, Widowhore EVEN FUCKING SHARON CARTER. Pathetic.He is no match for you Big Guy

>user, let me tell you, I've been in so ma- user, user, I've been in so many fights. So many. New York is a tough place. Lotta tough people. Lots of fights. Everyday. I look out from Trump towers, and I see people fighting all over the place. Lotta tough people in New York. And I'm one of them. You see user, I will block his punches, and I will block his punches so well - Obama, Bush, they're terrible at blocking punches - I will block his punches sooooo well, I won't feel a thing user. I mean, Trump defenses, they're the best defenses in the world. You ask anyone who's in the fighting business "Who's got the best defenses?" and they're gonna say Trump defenses, because it's true. I've blocked punches from China, Mexico, South East Asia I've blocked so many punches.
>Oh he's a professional wrestler? user, let me tell you, let me tell you, I took wrestling in high school, and let me tell you I'm a lot better at it than most professionals, maybe even the best at it.

LOL I didn't know Shawn Michael's had a robot arm and Captain America blood. I thought bane was a prisoner on less advanced steroids

>MCU Bucky has the Super Soldier serum in him

No he doesn't. He's a well trained guy with a superstrong metal arm.

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Soldier#Powers_and_Abilities
He was experimented on by Zola, he survived his fall because of it.

he has Hydra juice in him that gives a big boost to his survivability quotient

Venom is a better version of the Super Soldier Serum that doesn't give tou autism.

Bane is also a master tactician and trained guy.
Cucky has no chance

With prep time? Bane is supposed to be pretty smart.

So does Bane.

>then Bucky could take him

How? Bane is like 3 times stronger.

Bane without the Venom is already Peak Human.
Bane is not mexican, is Spanish and British from Santa prisca

Why would you use a movie picture? You know the Winter Soldier is a comic character?

Movie Winter Soldier is stronger than Comic WS.
I guess OP wanted to make the fight fair.

But anyway, Secret Six Bane is well over MCU level, even without the Venom Bucky is fucked

Absolutely beautiful.

Bane annihilates Pesident Dunning-Kreuger in less than a second, but still.