Is your country fucked?

Here's a map showing the stability level of various countries, how is your country doing? Countries with a black outline are going to be aggressive.

>Sweden
>doing pretty well

Other urls found in this thread:

fundforpeace.org/fsi/
oecd.org/economy/turkey-economic-forecast-summary.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bullshit map

>Canada and Germany are degraded states

>Mexico and the Philippines are steady and rising stars

>Zeihan on Geopolitics
Sounds like some retard made this

The terms don’t even make sense

>usa
>rising star

>Mexico

well yea despite of more people become self-hating, I've noticed there are trends of people becoming entrepreneurs

It looks like a whiteness meter
>muttland
Nevermind

>North Korea
>""""""""""Steady State"""""""""""

>They're rising stars in that Aztec ball game where they would cut off the heads of the losing team.

His argument is that Mexico will do well because of it's proximity to the United States.

If anything Mexico has been perpetually dragged down throughout it's history be being in close proximity to the US.

Are we really doing that well? Im afraid were a nation in decline. Hopefully im just blowing things out of proportion because im young.

That’s literally the opposite of reality.

They are our cancer and we are their’s.

>I've noticed there are trends of people becoming entrepreneurs
i hope you don't mean that entrepreneurs are the one who doing vlog and shit

>is some fucking memechart made by an idiot reflective of an extremely complex geopolitical issue

Totally.

How is Switzerland a degraded state?
>Zeihan
That explains it.

>Degraded
Smells like bullshit

Well, yes.

The shale revolution in the US has enabled you to have an energy security that you have never had before. Your strong demographics will allow you to continuesly grow your economy while most other developed (and semi-developed) states will slow their economic growth.

So on the various fronts:

>militarily you're still the top dog on Earth
>economically you'll be one of the few developed countries who will still have strong growth
>energy wise the shale revolution has allowed you to become energy independent

Have you seen your demographics? You're becoming a retirement home.

>agressive states
>Germoney has the menacing star
What does this memechart implie?
The most agressive thing we could ever do is some sanctions here and there and a lot of impotent lamentation.

>Turkmenistan will fail
Now that is interesting, how will that totalitarian state just fall over without noone noticing the cracks yet?

>Bangladesh steady
>France steady
>iceland degraded
lmao

I love Angola now?

It's called stabilisation

>Venezuela
>Not absolute state failure
>Argentina better than Canada

Where do you get this garbage from?

Living on the edge

>Zeihan
Muh rivers, muh fracking

The good thing to come out of this is that Nietos garbage political party probably won't be elected again due to it's failures. PRI needs to die.

>2014 prediction of 2030
:)))))

This map seems rather odd. Let's see what the map legend says.
>State Failure
Yemen seems reasonable but... all these Central Asian countries... Greece? Are they this bad?

>Decentralizatio
Maybe I am dumb or something. But I never knew this was a term for anything that has to do with this... Almoust all of Africa... Russia and China,.. okey. Spain, Portugal, Italy? Again weird selection of countries but I guess this is above my comprehension.

>Degraded
Ca-Ca-Canada? Germany?
I get Venezuela has been degrading. But Brazil? I mean... to be degrading means you were in a better shape before...
"Degraded" seems like a bad option to describe a stage of "stability".

>Steady State
Colombia, Central America, and... Haiti... Whatever.

>RISING STARS
>I
>S
>I
>N
>G
>S
>T
>A
>R
>S

Lost it.

No.

fundforpeace.org/fsi/

>greece literally collapsed and is in constant need of EU money to stay afloat
>stable

>Argentina the country where the president disappears people and wants to implement working laws for cheap workers like China is more stable than Uruguay

Confirmed meme map

>people are hating najib for everything
>"buutt muhh 2.b billion"
>introduced new taxes
>oil price changes every week
>cost of living is increasing day by day
>corruption is everywhere
>went to Sup Forums
>saw this thread
>"rising star"
>suicide.jpeg

There are entire regions here with a better quality of life than your African country

>germany
>aggresive

>turkey rising
>germany degraded
this map is shit

Instämmer där. Samt att om tre år är vi rakt åt helvete i övrigt.

Is this map from 1944?

Greece, so totally fucked

No one believes you, 0n.

Some retards blog.

Well it is stable so long as you guys keep feeding those greedy fuckers all the Euros they can eat

>USA
>rising star
Funny way to describe a country in the verge of a race war.

Not even marked as agressive.

>durqey
>rising star

Even erdo wouldn't believe it.

You have a pretty good economic growth and a growing economy though.

>t. never reads economic news.

oecd.org/economy/turkey-economic-forecast-summary.htm
Says here they grew more than 6% this year.

You have to understand the rest of Zeihan's thesis in order to get why he puts you in the 'aggressive' category. With a breakdown in the global trade order following US withdrawal, Germany will have to undertake military campaigns in order to find markets for its goods.

I've been seeing a lot more Zeihan posting from Europeans lately. I wonder why...

Peter Zeihan is a dude who worked for the US state department and then for Stratfor who's gone on to write some big-name books on Geopolitics. He's not some random kook with a blog.

Ok Peter, but you did claim oil prices were never going down a signifficant ammount before the prices fell.

I am unironically a big fan of his but I don't pretend like he's infallible. He just brings interesting perspectives to the table.

>Germany agressive
>Russia agressive
>Poland is going authoritarian, like in the interwar period.
We are going to get invaded again, aren't we?

Which means nothing.

Turkish Lira lost %20 of its value during 2017. Gdp per capita has never seen a growth since 2008. And Turkey has changed their method of calculating GDP, which is the main reason of such high growth statistics. Most of the growth comes from millions of Syrians added into economy.

Could be worse I guess

Literally the only way I can make sense of this picture is if you only care about population growth.

Almost make you wonder if he is not changing job so often because he is a dumb joke.

That's part of it, but not totally. The bright blue states are also easily securable and have easy access to the markets and resources necessary to continue growing economically.

No idea why he left the state department, but he was VP at Stratfor when he left.

What do you have to do to be VP at sratford or join the US state department. I honestly think I'm a better analist.

noice

White = good
Not white = bad

And Canada will be the opposite despite being equally close, a bigger economy, less dangerous and corrupt why?

Low consumption base. The US and Mexico still have growing consumer populations. Canada isn't going to fall off the map but its growth will be less dynamic since it won't have anywhere near as large of a consumer market as the US or Mexico.

Also, it'll soon have a larger retired population than working-age population.

>USA
>Rising Stars

Do hwat now

There is literally nothing wrong with race war tho

Your population is still young compared to all your neighbors (Russia, Iran, the Eurozone) and your growth is strong and your energy security is also improving with more pipelines being built from Russia, Azerbaijan, Iran and Kurdistan as well as investments in renewable energy.

>Turkish Lira lost %20 of its value during 2017.
The thing is that the lira was overvalued, they couldn't sell anything because it was too expensive. Now as the lira is cheaper Turkish exports (especially to the EU) has grown quite a lot. Pic related. Their trade deficit with the EU went from 20b to 11b Euros.

> Gdp per capita has never seen a growth since 2008.
That's a global thing tho. Poland for example went from 14k in 2008 to 12k in 2017. In Sweden we had 55k in 2008 and 51k now in 2017. Turkey went from 10 800 in 2008 to 10 700 in 2017 so they've only lost 100 dollars in GDP per capita while you lost 2k and I lost 4k, that's pretty good. I lost almost 10% of my wealth and they lost less than 1% of theirs.

>And Turkey has changed their method of calculating GDP, which is the main reason of such high growth statistics.
All organizations know this and are taking that into account. Are you telling me that massive multinational organizations whose sole job is to monitor the economic activity of countries are unable to notice if somebody is misreporting their GDP?

America is and always will be number 1.

b-bump

>Colombia
>Philippines
>PNG
>Bangladesh
>El Salvador
>Honduras
>stable

>Germany
wHuT!?

Aging population. You're gonna get a lot more pensioners in the coming years.

I do

That is a small 10 year wave.
We will survive that easily.

We are, you fucking nip

>Argentina the country where the president disappears people

???? when ????

Good luck believing what he says then.
No idea what are you doing in America, tho. If you truly believe what he says you would leave your country for the clearly superior Colombia.

believable enough for us but some countries don't make sense. how the fuck is germany going to get worse?

also loving china's outlook

Perú will try their best!

Why would I, my country is better than any Latin American country

So you don't believe what 0n says?

I do believe that Colombia is better than Panama, mostly since everything good you have was given by us

>Decentralization

wtf does that mean in this context? balkanization?

Shit opinion imo. But then again I really don't care that much.

Shut up you stupid faggot, you're a discount Colombian at the end of the day

>My mere existence and success make you this butthurt.

Fascinating.

He is butthurt because the "Colombia Canal" that was supposed to surpass the Panama Canal never happened.

>and success
Your department being richer doesn't mean you yourself are wealthy or that you are richer than me (don't think you are tb.h my african friend)

Why are you so obsessed with making this a personal issue? I could not care less about you or how much money you make with your drug dealing thing.

Cute gallinazo

Still richer, you goddamn mutt

Cool. Just remember whenever you get mugged, kidnaped, murdered or else; just remember that you are richer than me. That certainly will make things better.

I know right. They are pretty much extraofficial accepted as a national animal.

Lol obviously no...
There are many startups opening and people becoming, at the very least, self-employed.

This map is so fucking untrue, so funny.also must be made from a westerner with no knowledge of asian geopolitics.
Bingo
(((US state department and then for Stratfor )))

Alrighty thanks for the advice. Will take into consideration next time I visit bananama

We're degraded but the US is a rising star? How arent they and china agressive?

This map is a joke. There are a lot of countries that should be state failure and others that should be rising stars

>Colon is the worst shithole in Panama
>Still better than most of Colombia

Pretty sad when you think about it.

> a bananamanian really believes there are shitholes like these in our main cities

28% of Colombians are poor as of 2017.