MAXIMUM SPIDER

MAXIMUM SPIDER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bw1OlVdZ2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ujpBnccHjzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sometimes I feel like the best things are made when we combine things from different parts of the world.

>Kaine riding down the web

yeah this is badass

Remind me, was Spider-Gwen important to story?

Like the 90's X-Men japanese intro

no

>Murata will never draw for marvel

Why don't they get this guy to draw the Spider-Man comic instead of Giseupi Camawhatever ?

to what story? spider-verse? no, Silk was, and it was shit and the reason why people dont like her even though her solo is great.

Because Marvel hates talent.

post more of mangaka covers

Got an HD version?
This is fucking awesome.

That's Spider-Man 2 isn't it. Which means the art is old? But he wasn't doing OPM then.

Why live?

>Talking shit about my man Camuncolli.
Fuck you both.

post more spiders

The only good Spider is a dead Spider.

I don't want him to be wasted on slott

zombie spider-mans are all terrible though

Stuff it, Jameson.

Shut up, Norman.

>tfw I just remembered Assassin Spider-Man went out like a bitch

Sigh.

He was pretty nifty though. Personally I'm glad well be getting more Spider-Punk.

>the spider isn't aligned to be in the center

God damn it Carol, why, why did you have to say that?

Man he had so much potential. Guy can see a week into the future for Christ's sake.

Oh, hi Slott!

That was the issue with the whole event. Not that they died but when they did it was always bitch deaths

This is a very important question... Does Spider-Gwen wear a bra?

user, fuckin' EVERYONE went out like a bitch to Morlun and his family. The whole "event" was fucking stupid.

>Spidergwen and Spiderwoman got in
>Miles did not

Shit now I'm trying to remember if i've seen her getting into the suit ever.

Silk doesnt, glorious asian waifu bait that she is.

>wanting Miles in anything
Way to show off that shit taste, user.

>i've seen her getting into the suit ever.

They show her taking off the costume in the Spider-Women story, towards the beginning.

Too bad the story wasn't nearly as cool as this makes it look.

I think the only person who didn't go out like a bitch was Kaine. He killed the dad then had his own arm impaled into him. He at least took some people down with him.

Taste has nothing to do with it

>Sp//dr gets more love than that fucker

all is right in the spider-verse.

>Murata will never draw an SP//dr OGN

so, does she wear a bra?

that was around the eyeshield 21 era

isnt he saving someone from the helicopter?

Judging by which is cover art I'd say no. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Silk is confirmed no
Peter is confirmed no
Evidence points to Gwen being a no
No way Jessica does going by her art.

Spiders go commando.

>those tiddies

Outrage!

No fuck you. His body types suck and he same faces everyone.

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Better yet, answer me this: would you rather have Camuncolli as lead Spider-Man artist or Ramos?

Ramos desu. His style fits Spidey more. But I'd rather have someone else than either of them.

C-can we post more Spider-Gwen?

Yes, it absolutely does. Why would anyone with non-shitty taste even think about a terrible character like Miles?

Kaine didn't even die.

But the fact that Slott felt the need to make everyone think he did was annoying as fuck.

She has a t-shirt on in the panel. It unclear if she wears it under the suit or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bw1OlVdZ2U

He's got really good page layouts, though.

I love this show

The fuck, user?

I was on your side until
>Ramos desu.

Not liking Camuncolli is fine. But liking Ramos more? The fuck is wrong with you? Get your eyes checked.

Post all spiders.

Why can no one get her shoe-things right? They're supposed to be Chucks. Not ballerina flats.

>Spock
Miss the son of a bitch.

chucks are stupid for a character that needs to stick to things with her feet.

her and peter had a nice moment but no not really

>how does wallcrawling work?
>not knowing its low-level telekenetics
>being this much of a newfag
ok

Pic related is, literally, the only good thing to happen in Spider-Verse.

Fuck SpOck.

>Miles
>not realizing 2099, Captain Universe and Supaidaaman aren't here too

I just realized there is one more art to come.

See those mysterious missiles coming from the right?

Because he is a recent spider character with an going, why shouldn't he be there?
Nope, his suit is all black while the one on the choper has only the lower part black.

Peni is never coming back, is she?

Eh. When I was younger my mom bought me Peter Parker Spider-Man, and Ramos was on art at the time. I have a soft sort for him as an artist.

>why shouldn't he be there?
Because he is fucking awful. That is reason enough.

And I grew up with the Clone Saga. I have a soft spot for that, but I still acknowledge that a lot of it is fucking shit.

>not knowing its low-level telekenetics
[citation needed]
I've read all of ASM, and i mean every single god damned issue, and i dont recall that being an explanation.

So are many other spiders yet they are there

>anything good in spider-verse
>a single page without emotion made for peter fags
Sup Slott.

I got into comics with JMS and Romita on artwork, so I've been super picky about my Spider-Man outside of that run...

Sort of strange how everyone's first comics shape their art preferences.

any of you anons got a link for spidey?

I had been with Peter from his very beginning because I was lucky enough to get my hands on his original run when I was 8, but I quit when OMD happened.

It felt like such a cheap move that I didn't want to know anything about it.

Now I want to get back on the Spidey train and read Brand New Day, and whatever shit comes after, to be up to date for the time in the future when someone does my hero justice and gets things back in order.

thx

>not realizing that the post was referencing SpOck getting punched in the face

Reading comprehension is hard, I know.

Ramos is shit. But user asked which of the two I'd rather have as an artist on Spidey, and I picked Ramos. I did also say that I'd prefer neither on the title.

How is he a bad character?

It was explained in one of the Official Handbook as:

>able to enhance the flux of inter-atomic attractive forces on surfaces he touches, increasing the coefficient of friction between that surface and himself.

And having read every issue of ASM, you should be well aware that his wall clinging ability isn't restricted to just his hands and feet, right (see pic related)?

I don't. he was a braindead edgelord that couldn't stop shitting where he sleeps

He is, literally, just "Black Peter Parker" and has zero personality traits to differentiate him in any way what so ever.

That and he ALWAYS wins fights by Venom Blasting shit into oblivion.

>That and he ALWAYS wins fights by Venom Blasting shit into oblivion.
No different from punching shit into oblivion

>that sp//dr

to think silk, spiderwoman and spidergwen got a series but sp//dr didn't...

>(see pic related)?

That was after The Other which changed the ball-game for Petes powers.

VENOM V Superman Funny Superheroes cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=ujpBnccHjzs

no ben?

See, thats the explanation i recall, and that isnt telekenisis its fucking with molecular bonding.

and yes i remember that shit, and his night vision and stingers that came with it.

I know, that was weak, because Spock had a point and peter chimp out, Gwen and the rest just stand there instead of immediately trying to go down on Spock.

>Good
Peter points out Spock leadership is abominable, and shows him the results, as everyone stares at him judgmentally, spock shuts up and steps down.
>Better
Everyone goes down on Spock, pins him down with webbing, Spock proceeds to tell Peter he is weak, and his supposed morals are only giving the enemy the upper hand, Peter webs his mouth and proceeds to give Spock a proper talk about what being a hero means, and why his method is only making things worse. Spider-men never go down in front like idiots, they use their power and intellect to save the day. Something the superior spider-man should had realized instead of sacrificing people like pawns.
>Superior
The previous and spock actually learns something from all this.

>but sp//dr didn't...
He deserved it

He beat up Public Security Section 9

Hi Bendis!

Hes directly under sp//dr and left of venom suit

I politely disagree, he saved the day several times, his ambitions collapsed down upon himself, and it was a good tale.

I like the idea behind him, and I would like a similar cape.

>he

You fucking nailed it. The fact that Peter doesn't do any of this and instead just loses his temper and punches SpOck (and the fact that Peter fans apparently loved that scene?) is one of the most annoying things about that scene, and it could have been handled so much better by any writer who had a glimmer of talent in their body.

Yeah, I can at least partially agree that the concept worked. Didn't like how it played out, but still

Sp//dr was the girls father before he died

>That was after The Other which changed the ball-game for Petes powers.

This is also covered in Spider-Man #26 from 1992, in the backup story where Peter is telling MJ about all his powers.

but the gits reference didn't happen until peni was already sp//dr for a while

>its fucking with molecular bonding
Yeah, which is controlled via his mind, since he has to willingly and actively choose to cling to something.

Which basically makes it a low level telekenetic ability, since he's actively pulling surfaces/objects toward his body with his mind.