What are some films that feature droopy tits?

what are some films that feature droopy tits?

she has such a weird face. are people just so mesmerized by her tits that they ignore it or what?

SherryBaby

shes gorgeous

Are you asking for tits that droop in movies or is droopy tits your nickname for Daddario?

I personally like to call her Daddy.

Looks snakeish to me. I want to punch it swiftly in the face. Fucking witches when will they learn?

well, hello beautiful!

He said droppy tits, not droopy face

She's got both.

It's the other way around for me. Her eyes are very nice to look at. and her neck too

Her eyes are so ugly

>ends in 2
>weakness of the moon

C'mon my nigga, don't let witches fool you.

Like witches even notice I exist

I sincerely love saggy tits. They have more character and value to me than round "perfect" ones. I don't want tits that don't "fail" the pencil test. The weirder the better for me.

Pic related, it would be my ideal pair.

Don't get me wrong I understand why some of you lads like perky tits with small nipples, but my preference just happens to be a little more...varied than that.

Why'd she have to rid herself of those hairy arms?

I see nothing wrong here. They're more fun to play with if they're at least a little saggy.

idk

arm fuzz is neat imo

>that image
>Pic related, it would be my ideal pair.
holy fucking kek

go fuck your grandma lmao

Why? Wouldn't it be nicer to see a woman that can act and be attractive and have attractive breasts bouncing around? She has none of those attributes.

Post more of this goddess

>

I wonder why/how she's still single

Katie McGrath

She is so beautiful....who is she?

Gal Gadot

>tits that big
>not wearing a bra
That's why they're droopier than they should be. So many big tittied women are dumb and don't take proper care of them. Once the ligaments stretch there's no going back, which is why weight loss (and the subsequent shrinking of the breasts) results in saggy tits. If big tits are kept supported as much as possible with a proper fitting bra and a woman retains a consistent weight they will hold up really well.

there is no evidence bras help breasts stay perky

MAMMARIO

>human body is supposed to have a piece of tissue strapped onto it to keep its form

Genius my retard.

>this is the level of idiocy pervasive on this board
>this is the moron you discuss film with

Your parents' honeymoon fuck vids. Whipped

You've clearly never seen a National Geographic.
Gravity stretches the ligaments. Stretched ligaments cannot be reversed. It's not a difficult notion to comprehend. Also any kind of motion/bouncing is bad for the ligaments and will accelerate sagging, which is why a proper fitting bra that minimizes this is so important.

Everything I said is scientifically correct dipshit.

>there's no tard wrangler to keep this brainlet away from the internet