BvS extended cut> Mos > WW > BvS >Dog shit > SS

>BvS>MoS>WW>power gap>SS

Objectively correct.

>Costume award

BvS > MoS > SS > WW

WW>MoS>BvS>SS

SS is shit

tits or GTFO

it is though, in a genre in which the main appeal is literally how it looks of course it's a valid Oscar.

Marvelshits are so jelly all the time

I tasted my own fart today

You know you want more Captain Boomerang

If that's BvS UE, then this ranking is correct, yes.

Jai Courtney is evil

dont worry, you will get the oscar for best quip next year

SS is the first flick I've seen him give a good performance. I fear we'll never see his character again.

He's a prank that Australia was playing on America.

It's grown beyond our control. We're sorry, but also still laughing.

pretty much

MoS > BvS/WW > SS Bohemian Rhapsody trailer > SS

He has always a good supporting actor but can't carry as a lead, same with the dude from Avatar

MoS> WW> BvS (extended cut)>a pile of fresh steaming trash >ACADEMY AWARD WINNING SS.

Man of Steel ever so slightly better than Batman v Superman. Suicide Squad ever so slightly better than Wonder Woman. I don't care who you are the first 45 minutes of Suicide Squad is actual capekino then it takes the poo

Product placement is getting out of hand these days.

will liberals find offense in the black character only having half a face worth of melanin?

damn, I showed this to my wife and it made her wet teehee

you don't have a wife and never will

>check new JL trailer
>two quips
It will be shit like SS.

Exactly right OP.

I'm wondering what DCbros thought of WW. I liked it but only as much as the best marvel movie. Not in the same way I love BvS

>whedon doing reshoots

I liked it but not as much as man of kino and bvs, also WW has the weakest original sound track

tell your wife she's not brave men are brave

As a DChad, I agree.
The masterful imagery of Snyder that made MoS and BvS such classics was not found here. Plus, the anti-Christian (Diana, the feminist god, decapitates a church; "when people get married they go before a judge"), anti-German (muh WWI Germans were the same as Nazis because we couldn't do WWII because that'd be too similar to Captain America and muricans are stoopid), anti-men ("we only need men for reproduction, not pleasure"), and general dated fish-out-of-water comedy was just a little too on the nose, if you know what I mean.

I honestly can't even remember any of the score. Whatever, it was good for a crowd pleaser. Now let's just hope whedon doesn't fuck up JL

The only theme is that annoying guitar lick from BvS

It was a female hero movie that wasn't shit. It's a huge achievement

wrong
>BvS Ultimate Edition>WW>MoS>BvS>SS

SS was a mess. Snyder makes movies while trying to do something more than a movie. Suicide Squad tries to be a Marvel flick, and that's the worst movie can do.

MOS>>Shit>Everything else

>posting gifs when there are webms out the wazoo

i cant argue with that. WW was amazing though

Give it to me straight boys, will Whedon cuck up JL?

>flash wont make 2018

wonder if they'll really rush out gotham sirens to keep the 2 movies a year a thing

What if Whedon changes this scene to Wonder Woman saving herself

I worry the suits at WB will futz around too much and JL will have the same problems. WW was good, but it was nowhere near MoS, and especially not BvS.

gal sitting like is CUTE

Gal Gadot was actually amazing though. (Not the movie itself, but whatever.)
She's fucking gorgeous bros, and Patty Jenkins knows how to light her. Her features are fucking pre-Raphaelite, she's an irl goddess

does she get lightning powers or what? i ain't watching the WW flick in theaters.

b-but ww is a marvel movie desu

They never fully explain what her "powers" are...
She can super-jump like the Hulk, she has super-strength, she has the lasso, sword, and shield, she can deflect bullets with her wrists, and she can channel energy back at Ares

Do not like that Cyborg look. He looks like one of the Bayformers, there's so many exposed, tiny, moving metal parts that he ends up looking like a mess. Hopefully he gets cleaned up at some point.

where is this from?

Marvelkeks like to rag on the award being just a make-up oscar, but the fact that they're several movies in and unable to cake some colors on their actors' faces good enough for academy recognition says a lot.

You people only say the award's invalid because you don't have it.

Also in BvS she's going up against Doomsday no problem, but the Amazons can be killed by a single bullet.

one of the teasers from the lead up to the justice league trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=HybRawyTSXY

i hated it, no deep meanings, 40 mins of quips, shit cgi, autistic diana. A perfect marvel movie

She's not an Amazon. She's a magical golem-baby made from clay and given life by Zeus with the explicit purpose of killing Gods. Her powers are not going to be reflective of the other schmucks on the island.

She isn't a regular amazon user. She's a demi-god.

literally retarded

are you able to comprehend english or did you miss the entire speech st the end on how diana is the daughter of zeus and therefore a god unlike the rest of the amazons

>people who find MoS and BvS good think SS was bad

I've never watched SS. Is it the worst movie ever made?

It's the worst of the DCEU movies for sure. It's very pretty though. There are a few scenes worth watching, and I'd probably say it's worth the time if you're into the whole movie-universe deal, but it's by no means a good movie.

It has the messiness of BvS theatrical without the ambition and emotional depth.
I watched it again last night and there's a few things that could have been great, but they were lost in an absolute dog's breakfast of bad decisions.

>MoS
>see the impact of being a hero and hard decisions heroes must make, all within a mythical framework
>BvS
>see a commentary on America's view of religion in a post-9/11 world and the true cost of playing hero
>WW
>see a Jewish woman kill a white German man by crushing an entire church he's hiding in and gets applauded before her extramarital tryst

At lot of people like it better than Wonder Woman

Like who?

Definitely agree with this ranking.
WW was more traditional than the others, but without being too crowdpleasing and light which I was worried it might be. What really impressed me was that Steve's death was allowed to hit hard.

People who enjoy good visuals and leading actresses who can act (fuck gal gadot)

like me. i enjoyed this on theater but WW was unwatchable + the crowd was full of plebs that laughed at every fucking quip when nothing was funny

>BvS
>see a commentary on America's view of religion in a post-9/11 world and the true cost of playing hero

Is this really how DCfags see the world?

No it's not.

Yeah, when Steve Rogers sacrificed himself to destroy the plane full of experimental weapons of mass destruction it really made me tear up

fucking gal, man. always uses the same fucking face for everything

>She's a magical golem-baby made from clay and given life by Zeus
Why didn't Zeus just make a baby the old way? It's not like he didn't cuck mortal mens in Greek mythology.

>rogers
marvel fag detected

*vomits* give that CHARISMATIC ACTING a spoiler warning next time

are you fucking stupid? he bathe on the fucking amazoninan water, of course he'll be ok

AHAHAHA, Suicide Cucks.

Because Diana a pure.

Name a better actress
I DARE YOU

just pointing out the ridiculous similarity user

my favorite part of WW was the nazis in WWI and making a designated bad guy in a grey war desu

SS really did have great costume design, can't wait for gotham sirens tbqh lads

>the real bad guy was british
Confirmed for not watching the film

>10/10
>9/10
>8/10
>7/10
>6/10
>5/10
Wonder Woman (Jenkins, 2017)
>4/10
Suicide Squad (Ayer, 2016)
>3/10
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Snyder, 2016)
>2/10
Man of Steel (Snyder, 2013)
>1/10
>0/10

At this rate Justice League might be decent. Steadily climbing upwards...

Kek

not really though, lupin said he only gave the weapon plans to the germans, they went through with the nazi "lets bomb london till its six feet unden" germany plot by their own volition

>watching it in 3d
disgusting

this scene was lit like a fucking L'Oreal commercial
>gal is still pretty though :3

Those were just the ones he directly influenced though.

didn't influence them, just gave them blueprints

Just got back from watching WW with some friends. They loved it, I thought it was decent. There were glimpses of a great movie but until the final act (plane scene w/Steve + monologue), it was lacking. The score was bring and forgettable, there was no grand motif that viewers could harken back to (aside from Zimmer's WW theme), the cgi was actually terrible, and the camera work/colors were generic. After the Island, any sort of effort that went into making the movie look good went out the window. The credits looked better than the movie (managed to show contrast of Diana and the rest of the world).
BvS and MoS for all their faults felt more weighty and nuanced. It felt like there was effort put into them, regardless of how the final product was.

The one thing I really liked about WW was the character of Diana. The writers did a good job of capturing what makes her unique without going overboard on "gurl power, love, etc." At the end it felt like she had conviction and purpose.

Overall, I thought it was a solid "OK." IMO, it doesn't deserve the praise it gets but it's decent. I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

Allegedly on top of Catwoman and Poison Ivy it's going to have Black Mask and Penguin. I hope that Oscar means Ayer can go nuts with designing the characters again.

>The credits looked better than the movie (managed to show contrast of Diana and the rest of the world).
I was talking to my m8 during the credits and missed them, what were the animations?

Just sort of like paintings that called back to the movie. One part I really liked was the recreation of WW's push against that German trenches. Everything was mostly grey/brown/blur except for Diana's armor, lasso, sheild, etc. It's sort of cheesy but I like to think that's how the Allied soldiers saw Wonder Woman

>mfw Patty Jenkins and Joss the "Boss" are going to get all the credit for bringing hope and light into the franchise when it was based Zack's plan all along

Did the power of love trigger this many people when it was done in GOTG?

is ayer still attached to it, thought they were looking around for someone new because of scarface