So because we are all grown ups here, we all have grown up questions

So because we are all grown ups here, we all have grown up questions.
So Sup Forums. How much does an apartment cost in your country?
1 room apartment in my city costs $25k-$35k
2 rooms apartment is somewhere around $45k

How is the situation in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/helsinki/13998950
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 room appartment $200k-$300k
2 room appartment $400k-700k$

> So because we are all grown ups here,
Oh no no no no no, ohnononononono, ahahahahahahahahahah

So you rent or live with your mamma for the rest of your life?

>investing in an apartment in the crashing country that is Sweden
Oh no no no no no, ohnononononono, ahahahahahahahahahah
I'm a rentcuck and will remain a rentcuck for the forseeable future. I pay 580 USD for a two room apartment. The problem with getting apartments is that it's a renters market and every landlord is connected to a queue system which requires a gorillion points (5-6 years) to get you something decent.

>USD
*EUR

>I pay 580 USD for a two room apartment.
where?

idk i still live with my parents lol

That has to just be Paris

Bought my apartment for 17k SEK 4 years ago, sure its in the middle of nowhere but hey.

a single person apartment (c. 25 m^2 ) costs at least 120k in Helsinki's inflated market

>So you rent or live with your mamma for the rest of your life?
rent a shoe box

>That has to just be Paris
Yes of course. Rest of France is 2 to 3 times cheaper.

>where?
Why does it matter?

Central Linköping. 8th largest city

seemed sorta cheap that's all

>1 room

doesnt exist, what is this Soviet Russia?

>2 room

around 80-120K USD

Not really

Expensive would be ~900-1000 EUR for the same size. That's what the post 2010 apartments cost

Mine's older but renovated. Location doesn't really affect the price with the "default" landlords in the city. Probably some state gommunist thing since they're intertvined with the municipality

0 bdrm: $300-400k
1 bdrm: $400k+
2 bdrm: $500k+
Dtached family home: $1m+
t. Toronto

Studios don't exist in Jordan?

120k if you want to live in a small apartment far away from the central area. Central area is about 250k for 25-30m2 apartments.

They only exist in university campuses. Studio apartments are unheard of outside of that because unmarried bachelor men live with their parents until they get married. Although a couple of companies are starting to build small studio apartments, lets see if there is any demand.

like 400$ a month in my town of 3000 in the middle of nowhere

It varies a lot in Mexico City, but after the earthquake our prices high rocketed, specially houses.

The apartment where I live costed me about $127K USD, now you could get from 180K.
Houses can start at 200K to even 500K. And those prices can be for smaller ones.

>Dtached family home: $1m+
for some reason i don't believe you dude.
You are like america. Everyone lives in these houses. It can not cost 1 million... cmon

I don't know about 1 room apartment. Those are usually for renting.

It's fucking expensive in Canada for some reason, although they have plenty of space.

I think it has to do with urban planning and boomer dictatorship.

£180k is starting price for 1 bedroom flats
£320k for 2 bedrooms

it's because the Chinks bought 90% of their city centers

chinese people are buying all the houses in canadian cities

im 21 and getting constant talks with my parents of how i NEED to buy an apartment so that i own it, not rent it. But i try to evade talking about it because i know that the current prices for apartments are insane and more than a million crowns for a 1roomer in any city. Plus the government is buying migrants homes which is a really bad sign. I dont fucking know what to do, guess ill have to rent but thats impossible to get as well

Why dont you just get a mortgage with 100 years to pay it? isnt that what you do in Sweden?

>i NEED to buy an apartment so that i own it
What are their arguments?

The solution is to buy a house outside the city, where the profitability on rentals is higher.

Then you rent this house to someone and you rent a flat for yourself in the city.

Et voila. That way you are more protected from the real estate bubble than if you owned in the city.

Not applicable here. No one is renting houses when they're just as cheap to purchase.

that's just vancouver

>cheap nendoroids 10$ apiece and a few actual figures
>otaku desk
yeah no, more like a pretentious faggot desk

Then a smaller city. There has to be places where profitability on rentals is higher. Your job is to find those places and buy there.

so this is our

I'm 26 and just bought my first flat 140k 63m2 2 bedrooms and a sauna in Turku. Decent area no niggers or other scum near

>Your job is to find those places and buy there.

Nope. That sounds like the job of someone wishing to be a landlord, and accept the risks involved (which there are -many-).

Merely living shouldn't be your second job.

that "they did it" because 30 years ago they bought their apartments and sold them at massive profits multiple times before, so that automatically makes the same principle apply to me now, in this country that is being upheld by some merchant shenanigans

There's been a lot of news here about the housing bubble in Sweden. isn't it about to be collapse soon? Prices in Stockholm at least have fallen

£335,000 studio/1-bed (around 50 sqm) in London Zone 3

Holy shit, is the countryside cheaper?

I was offering a solution if you wanted to listen to your parents.
Of course it's never good to buy when prices are that high anyway.

> and accept the risks involved (which there are -many-).

like what? you're talking as if it's hard to collect your rent and file your taxes once a year. Maybe receive a call that a sink is bust and send over a plumber lol.. oh so hard.. Being a landlord is the best soy boy

Wich part of town or city centre?
You can change your own answer to € and add 0 and that would be extremely close.

Yes but then you don't get to live around thieves and polluted air

except 2 room apartment in city centre is more 450 K.

Even in Eira it isn't that expensive

it cant be everywhere like this?

45sqm...150k usd

75sqm...250k usd

If you live in a third world country where there are no laws, perhaps
If you live in Northern Europe then no, you can get fucked over irreversibly

>if it's hard to collect your rent

What if they refuse to pay the rent?

Then they squat your property until forcefully evicted. At that point, your property is demolished.

File economic claims? Haha.

They move their assets to a relative and have them make their own claims (larger than yours). Should the IRS ever catch them with money they'll be doled out to the largest creditor. That's not you. That's their own relatives. Then the bank which they already owe millions, presumably.

>They move their assets to a relative and have them make their own claims (larger than yours). Should the IRS ever catch them with money they'll be doled out to the largest creditor. That's not you. That's their own relatives.

And how often this happens? Looks a bit like an irrationally inflated fear of a real but unlikely risk.

To naive people renting out single houses?

All the time. There are people touring the country living off gullible morons like that.

Even happened to a friend of mine.

Is Sweden such a 3rd world country when it comes to renting? Real estate is pretty much the safest form of invest here. And I mean investing to real estate, not buying a house for yourself.
My parents owns 2 apartments for example which they're renting

>There are people

You're one of them aren't you

Purchasing an apartment? No clue, where I live they're generally rented out. The rent for a studio would be to the tune of $400 per month, a one bedroom sits around $500 per month. Two bedroom goes to the tune of $650 per month, but people typically will have a roommate at that point, so you're only paying around $325.

A decent 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house will run to the tune of $150,000. Give or take location and upkeep. I rent a house and I only pay $325 per month with 3 roommates.

How shitty is your legal system. If what's you say is true the real estate market will collapse soon.

Some African youths from the nearby slums started mugging people over consecuous nights outside the tube station near me because they knew there were more affluent people moving in to the new developments.

But you probably live in some shithole

And aren't your property taxes high af?

>although they have plenty of space.
This is a meme. 99.9% of Canada is a wasteland and anywhere outside of Toronto and a couple of major cities is so irrelevant that there is no reason to live in the middle of nowhere with shitty weather 2/3 of the year and nothing to do. That's why the natives who do live like that are all turning into junkies.

If you live in Canada and you actually want to _live_ in Canada you'd be in one of the major cities with relevant industry, academics, infrastructure, culture and capital. That's why prices in Toronto and Vancouver are so expensive.

We also have the reverse problem you Europeans have: too many highly qualified immigrants who come to Canada with money, education and good work experience and none of those guys want to go live in the middle of the woods to rot or freeze to death.

You should build some brand new city desu

Different in different parts of the country. But in New York, an apt. in the city will set you back $3,000 for a 1 bedroom apt w/ about 750 square feet. Mid-State (what we call the transition counties) about $1,000 a month depending on location. Upstate (wilderness and farmland essentially) probably about $500 per month.

(Based of my experiences as a lifetime New Yorker, all prices based of 1 bedroom 750ft~)

Finland has the exact same laws on this matter

Perhaps you just don't have the same unscrupulous people yet. But they'll come.

asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/helsinki/13998950
I was not even talking about Helsinki you höpsöliini.

We have other ways for those who dont pay.
t. different fag

Home/property insurance is mandatory so what ever the tenants destroys is covered
But you don't rent to niggers or junkies/drunks etc

Like hiring HA to collect the debt, then they fail because they're cucks and now you owe them the debt instead

Also happened to my down on the luck friend

Instead the smaller cities within the vicinity of Toronto are being connected with huge infrastructure projects such as subway extensions, commuter rail, and there are even talks of high speed rail for Toronto-London (ON). More connectivity to Toronto will make these cities more liveable considering many of them already have top notch universities and industry (for example Waterloo's tech industry or Hamilton's steel).

It's easier to evict the tenant here I guess. It just takes 2 missing payments
You probably won't see the money if renting to a scum in the first place

nah

did he rent to muhammed ibn al baggalaggishaggiwaggi svensson ?

Maybe it was like "the gubberment will pay the rent"
Like you can't find normal tenants