I declare second BBC Jihad on Sup Forums

BOĞAS and BOĞAettes;

For the past 2 days I've been in the 2 major Turkish city, and guess what. BOTH of them was rangebanned (thought some IP ranges in istanbul is still working tho but fuck it i'm in mood for spamming Sup Forums). Some ranges are still unbanned and I can post, But I won't wait here like a sheep, I won't wait till they ban those ranges too. They rangebanned us, AGAIN. The mods think they could stop our BLACKposting by rangebanning half of our country, They're dead wrong. Rangebanning us is only increase our faith for the KARA BOĞA (PBUH).
So, I, the one of the KARA BOĞAS, the direct descendant of the Ancient Egyptian Royalty, Declare a second BBC Jihad on Sup Forums. To all non-TÜRK and TÜRK BOĞA's; grab your proxies or with your bare IP, spam the Sup Forums with BLACKposting, BLACK supremacy threads and BBC threads.

May KARA BOĞA (PBUH) help us and grant us many victories and epic butthurts in our Jihad.

KARABOĞAU AKBAR

And brazil is probably gonna get rangebanned again :DDDDDDDDD But don't worry Brazilians, getting banned in the way of KARA BOĞA (PBUH) is a blessing. Be proud.

>I've been in the 2 major Turkish city, and guess what. BOTH of them was rangebanned (thought some IP ranges in istanbul is still working tho but fuck it i'm in mood for spamming Sup Forums)

I'm imagining the TURK BLACK BULL poster went through every single one of those ips.

TAKBİR

ULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Our Jihad is been going pretty well. I'll spam the board with BLACK cocks at morning where mods asleep.

While you're at it please spam /his too
I'm off to bed g'night OP

i'll do it niqqa don't worry

Literally no board delete my BLACKED threads faster than Sup Forums
Everyone there even Mods get triggered like mad whenever they see a BBC

mashallah the poloïds will learn their place as the cum rag of our great Sup Forums caliphate.

wait till morning, mods are asleep at that hours and I usually make more than 40+ BBC threads before they get deleted. Also you don't have to spam BBC you can post stuff like pic related

>Grab your proxies
Does anyone know any good proxies?

>Being proud about spamming bbc
Hahahahahaha what a pathetic life

you are mentally ill

silence
There are some but I can't tell.
bu arada vikipedyayı unutmayın orada ki proskilerle arada bir spam yaparsınız :DDD

guys brazil got rangebanned again gg :DDDD

just from pol or all boards?

let's see

yup only on Sup Forums

ME WHITEY
ME SMASH
ME DESTROY BLACK CIVILIZATION
PRAISE YAKUB

Im with you brethren

Do you have a folder full of copypastas? This is hillarious shit.

BLACK ANGLO poster reporting in.

Danes are BLACK

just use archive niqqa

CASTILIAN BULL reporting in. Fuck wh*Teoids AKA, may KARA BOĞA (PBUH) forgive me for speaking this word, Catalans

Mashallah