How does it feel not being the core audience anymore?

How does it feel not being the core audience anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really liked the first two issues....

>another bait thread

Did anyone ask her how old Bobbi is, to have spider man tchokes?

Feels like most of these books sell like hot garbage, but still get shoved out because Marvel is pretty amazing at PR.

So she's saying her hero has a persecution complex so great she purposely avoids thinking about females in order to avoid shattering it

it's ok, user, Mockingbird is not the only comics on the market

And alas, another character is brought into the "MUH MISOGYNY" whirlwind despite that character having nothing to do with women's rights.

>women like to read about tampons! in comics! get It?
>There were not REAL female heroes prior to my WRITTING
>Monica who?
Is this person a tranny who thinks >she knows what women like?

You know what would gain some female following? If they brought back horror comics, women mostly loved non cape shit, and thrill stories.

Bait? It is a legitimate question.

I hear the first two issues didn't have the heavy handed approach the third one did. If so that's some development.

she said 70s heroes, Monica was created in 1982

it's amazing how hard Sup Forums will misread stuff to get mad

What's funny is that dumb TnA comics sell great to women.
Zenescope seems to have a heavily-female readership.

So how old IS she?
There's no way she's so old that during her childhood there were no prominent female heroes.

They've obviously aged her down a bit as her still being in school the same time as Pete is a step down. The real question is, when did her and Clint get married in this new timeline

Think they're playing pretty loose with het age, like most women. She was apparently a little girl when women were campaigning for equal pay.

>mockingbird
and nothing of value was lost

How Old Peter Parker is suppused to be?

Is this even selling?

Triggered, Sup Forums? Afraid of a strong, independent woman in your comic books?

>Spider-Man shirt as a child when she's probably older than him.
>Equal Pay Act happened in '63
>Why did she bring her science project to Home Ec?
>Why did she even take Home Ec if she was just gonna be an asshole about it?
>Why can't girls look up to goddamn WWII vets?
>That Human Torch isn't even a real man.
>That version of Cyclops really buttfucks the supposed timeline to oblivion.
>Ignoring all female heroes.

Christ, this page.
Why the fuck does Marvel even have editors?

Marvel became successful by pandering to insecure teenage boys, they sold stories about nerds and ordinary guys who gained fantastic powers and then did awesome things.

But those boys are not buying comics any more. Now they have tapped another audience, insecure child-women who believe they are being discriminated against by the patriarchy, they tell stories of female heroes who gain fantastic powers and are able to overcome the patriarchy.

It's all the same shit. I agree the patriarchy isn't real and these women are basically privileged idiots. But teenage white nerd boys were never a discriminated group either. Sure they felt persecuted but those feelings were no more realistic than that of the modern feminists.

Fucking sexist.

People are just frustrated with these new writers who are taking these characters and are radically changing them in a misguided effort to "fix" them, who also clearly have a disdain for all of Marvels past

I was hoping the book was going to go for a clever twist of some kind, since this kid is clearly evil and fucking murders several people.

But no.

Pretty good since I went back into manga recently anyway

Tampons are synthetic or organic fiber inserts designed to absorb menstrual material and blood.

Now get the fuck out of my comic book, you quivering sack of shit.

This really only applies to Spider-Man. How does this apply to something like Jim Starlins Adam Warlock for example?

I think you're totally wrong

I can't argue about Mockingbird tho bc I'm waiting for the first 6 issues to read at once. I read the writer saying it weaves around and then all comes together

Feels like my wallet has more money in it.

You guys are literally looking for stuff to get mad at. You're as bad as the SJW strawman you guys laugh at.

Why do we need to talk about tampons?

>But those boys are not buying comics any more. Now they have tapped another audience, insecure child-women who believe they are being discriminated against by the patriarchy, they tell stories of female heroes who gain fantastic powers and are able to overcome the patriarchy.
Again, most feminist-pandering books don't sell well.

Besides Thor, Spider-Gwen, and the Harley Quinn books (which are more retarded humor than SJW pandering), these books barely sell.

but shes hanging out with, and flirting with, Peter in ASM right fucking now. that shirt makes no sense, she looks like a middle schooler, peter wouldnt even have his powers at that time

The proportion of mangas having women has core audience is probably higher than comics'
But it helps that they separated the genres, so women can have the stuff they live and don't feel the need to call for boycott Shonen Jump because of Robin and Nami's body proportions

Actually I prefer laughing at cucks like you.

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SHAME WOMEN FOR HAVING PERIODS

>Equal Pay Act happened in '63

Yeah and black men had the right to vote in the 1800s

user, she only murdered guys. Men are disposable, remember? Hell, this comic could have had her murdering a bunch of ex-boyfriends by crushing them in a forcefield instead of suspending her gal pals several stories up in the air and nobody would have batted an eye.

Yeah, that's what I'm confused about?
Did something happen to the tampons?

*stuff they like (danm typo)

I see commercials on TV for tampons almost every day. What the fuck is there to talk about, unless it's womyn demanding free tampons like free birth control.

>I agree the patriarchy isn't real

Low quality bait

BECAUSE PERIOD BLOOD IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR SOCIETY

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IN ALL THAT MOUNTAIN DEW CODE RED?

>there are no female heroes
>has a female hero lunchbox

The difference being that when we get mad at something we just ineffectually whine about it on a Polynesian Moai-Carving Forum instead of attempting to get someone fired by personally calling their boss.

Wait... do women -like- tampons? I thought they were uncomfortable and inconvenient?

Does this count as talking about vagina blood sponges? Can we move on now?

Can we start talking about bowel movements in general? All shit-talking all the time.

Some people get unreasonably uncomfortable talking about periods and period related products. Some women view this as an attack on their body because men think bleeding from your genitals is gross

No, they aren't.

I don't think I've ever been the target audience for anything in my life. So it doesn't feel all that different. But there is this, annoyance that the one place I managed to get a foot hold in and enjoy seems to be actively excluding me, Ironically in some cases while trying to pander to who they think I am.

I think the idea is that they're mad they have to pay money for tampons instead of just getting them for free or something.

Yeah, the anti-SJWs are even worse than SJWs. You see it clearly on this board alone. It's filled with sexists and light racism, but don't disrupt their circlejerk. Truth is the male demographic of Sup Forums likes to play the victim of some female conspiracy even more than feminists cry oppression. Smh.

Note even him but holy fuck you're an idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

Sometimes when I pee I get real bad prostate cramping. Would anybody like to talk to me about my prostate in a publicly syndicated medium?

Why are you guys giving this clickbait shit any attention? Stop it you fucking retards.

This explains so much

Seeing how Marvel pushes outrage and making their fans angry, the young male demographic never stopped to be the core audience

>Harley Quinn books (which are more retarded humor than SJW pandering)

Harley Quinn is pure degeneracy. She's constantly killing innocent people and chasing around men like some crazy cock-craving slut. There's also nothing funny about that book.

>Huur durr Harley is dreaming about killing, eating and shittin Batman out in the awesome as he goes on and on about impregnating her over and over with tons of children.

You guys talk about Marvel, but DC is just as bad. Fuck off.

Seriously? That's like being upset you have to buy toothpaste or toiletpaper

Because some women are fucking disgusting and leave them up their vagina so long it causes infection and sepsis leading to toxic shock syndrome

Why not talk about shit and diapers next? Pander to the fetishists.

This isn't just a matter of the petty biys vs girls thing everyone is caught up in. Marvel as a whole is fully willing to just nuke it's past history and recreate all of it's characters from the lens of a false narrative that it's past is something to be ashamed of and make up for

>worse

You don't see anti SJW shit in comics being preachy as fuck. How is it possibly worse?

She's trying too hard it's just obnoxiously blatant. I don't see saying tampon twice is any true progression. Calling out the comic book industry for no female heroes in the past? It's the present now, you're too late.

This is just going to turn into that boy vs girl trope, where girls always win.

Anti-SJWs don't actually effect anything though, people just call them racist/sexist and move on, how are they worse?

Would a woman REALLY want to put something she got for free in her pussy, It's quality would be suspect at best. Like those tiny midget condoms they hand out at university

Because they probably called them an SJW.

It is gross. Its fucking disgusting. Its not my fucking fault your peeling from the inside.

Think he, or perhaps she, is insisting that women aren't getting equal pay even to this day. It's wrong, they get pay the same for equal work. Women just tend to prefer to work less hours.

I THINK it's supposed to be some unreliable narrator shit going on. I heavily suspect the writer intends for this shit to not make sense and feel really weird and dissonant, which doesn't excuse it being bad, but explains why it is that way.

If that's NOT the author's intent, they're a hack.

A lot of men have become entrenched in bitterness, the their opposites in the other side of the fence are getting just as bad all the same

Adam Warlock is a Gary Stu. Much like Thanos

Once they got free tampons, they'll work to get quality. Knowing that you caved in once.
You give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

It is gross, though. Especially when you consider that it's mostly the inner lining of the uterus rather than purely blood.

considering how easy it is to get free condoms, that seems fair

>Some women view this as an attack on their body because men think bleeding from your genitals is gross

Well, it is. I get freaked out if I have a little bit of blood in my shit, I can't even imagine the amount they go through a month. It scares me.

>he doesn't realize Sup Forums is satire

In my defense I posted the US equal pay act. He could have been talking about the UK one in 1970.

Legislation is fucking confusing.

More like Tampos The Absorbant

STOP GIVING IT ATTENTION

STOP

STOP

Doesn't Thanos job more than any other Marvel character

The problem with trying to say that "Anti-SJWs" or "Menimists" or whatever they're called are somehow worse than SJWs or Feminists is that the former do not actually have any institutional power to DO anything. Generally speaking they're just openly mocked, while the groups they're reacting to are generally supported, by the government, by universities, and so on. When the former do something stupid it's usually just contained to the internet (which is why people here get more annoyed at them, because we wind up having to see it). When the latter do something stupid it can actually wind up causing policy changes. See: the whole kangaroo court shit going on on college campuses since the whole "1 in 5" statistic started being paraded around.

Condoms and tampons are not comparable. One stops nasty things like STDs and unwanted pregnancies, the other stops blood from coming out of a vagina at inopportune times.

Why aren't there more tampon themed superheros

What are you talking about? There are tons of sexist comics where women are objectified. I think it's a nice change to have a comic book like this where women can express a part of their identity without being shamed for it, but who am I kidding? This is Sup Forums there will never be any empathy for women's problems here.

The only thing that makes me feel in the rekindled need to burn Twitter into the fucking ground.

Meninist is a parody/satire account on Facebook and Twitter you fucking retard.

If women want us to talk about tampons, can they talk about boners? Because if feel we don't talk about boners enough. Like how it's pretty normal for guys to have boners in various situations throughout the day, like in parks full of underage children, and that doesn't mean that we're pedophiles. It just happen.

It IS gross.

That's why fucking hate those goddamn Charman Bear commercials.

Oh periods are gross as fuck, some people get weirdly uncomfortable at the mention of tampons but the idea that bleeding from your genitals isn't nasty is absurd. Which is what I was trying to (poorly) communicate.

I think the problem is that tampons carry a heavier "luxury item" tax which makes them more expensive, but for women it's not a luxury item but rather a basic sanitary necessity like toilet paper

Because they aren't cool or something people want to look up to, much less pay money to buy stories about.

Women don't have problems.

I know there are probably a lot of red pillers and MRAs in this thread. Just goes to show how far the anti-SJW circlejerk have spread. The pendulum is gonna swing back and of course it'll be worst for women, most thing are.

>meninist
I would love to agree the people who are against PC culture are just as annoying, you're a fucking retard and I don't want to agree with you dumb.

>worked in
That implies there was effort put in to include the word. I worked in a quote from ReBoot into a first year uni history essay. This person just roundhouse slammed the two instances into place, leaving cracks in their surroundings.

I'm not against the content involving tampons, but jesus christ have some awareness of your own craftwork.

Can you explain instead of projectile vomiting in the form of a post?

Its easy to get free condoms because women expect men the majority of the time to be the sole responsibility in birth control despite woman having far more numerous and more effective methods available