They are starting to wake up

They are starting to wake up.

Other urls found in this thread:

quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who sinked the titanic

Who demolished the twin towers in Jew York City, Jew York

who brought the slaves to america

>(((iceberg)))

>mfw the_donald is uncucking the reddit userbase

feels good man

Has this guy ever seen an Abo? It takes one good look to see why they haven't done jack shit.

kek

Can't plant wheat , rice, etc When there is no wheat , rice etc. To plant

Or a Sup Forumslack made the post (more likely)

White people keep them down?

How the fuck did an abo get access to a PC?

Obvious question is obvious
>Nutritionally poor soils
>Dry, unfavorable climate for agriculture
>Lack of trade opportunities
None of which were problems in Ancient Egypt or Europe when the majority of historical agricultural development occurred

>The Abo's were TOO CIVILIZED

Killed a white man

No way in hell an Abo speaks English that properly.

He used the white man's progressive daughter to type

>waking up
That thread is full of Marxist fuckery

>why

In 50,000 years they invented a spear and a boomerang, lack of trade opportunities wasn't the problem. They didn't even have a universal language, every tribe had its own.

They're primitive and without outside influence they would still be in the stone age.

That isn't an excuse I'm sure there is a cultivable plant around there, we had maize and potatos for instance.

Can't tell if these people are trolling or not anymore

The strange thing about abbos is that they "devolved" so to speak. Ancient humans originally migrated there, and then they actually got dumber.

They used to know how to build canoes. But this knowledge was lost and they became reliant on buying canoes from SE asians.

They used to tame and keep pet dogs. But they stopped bothering and so the dogs became feral dingos over time.

Abbos really are such a peculiar race. If they had died out before Capt. Cook reached Aus and all that were left were remains, I'm fairly certain that we would view them as a distinct homo species or sub-species, similar to neanderthals.

Hemp helped us defeat you in ww2

in what conditions do stupid people survive easier?

DUDE

*inhales bong*

NUKES LMAO

It's one of the 1/16th Abo's who can claim Gibs, I can guarantee it. Their music and art consisted of finger paintings and clap sticks.

>sinked

jesus they are trying soo hard to defend. When the problem itself is the tribes couldn't stop warring each other over stupid shit instead of working together to create a society.

in places where curiosity kills you more often than not.

australia is a land where everyone who went "i wonder what'll happen if..." just up and died because it's fucking australia.

Abos were hyper-violent, as many as 40% of female skulls from one tribe were found to have lethal blunt force trauma evident in the bone. All these faux-erudite responses are from whites who identify as aboriginal.

Who created the Boasian School of Anthropology which pioneered cultural relativism and made it politically incorrect to criticize any other culture for anything?

>white people magically found agriculture
It's not like every other group on the planet did not do the same thing as abos, but they simply advanced further once it became trivial

Is a similar devolution occurring to the present day occupants of Australia?

Places where intellect is not necessary.

You have to realize that the brain is the most metabolically active organ in the body. A huge portion of your energy requirements go toward fueling your powerful brain. If a powerful brain doesn't provide an advantage, it will be selected against over time. Things that are not needed gradually "wither" through natural selection, in simplistic terms.

actually, it is not quite clear that aboriginal people arrived by sea - there is a significant shallow sea area which part of the continental plate could have quite possible been above water 50k years ago.

They'll just keep blaming farming and rationalize it with modern trade or some shit
Better examples in Africa
Rhodesia was exporting food across the world in its prime and now nothing because niggers can't be bothered to farm without a white man telling them how
Contrary to the mainstream narrative Africa has everything needed for a luxurious civilization and they still can't manage it after watching whites do it for years

You build healthy society by conquering your neighbors and raping their daughters though. Small tribe alone can't evolve.

a similar devolution is happening all across the world, seeing as smart civilized races have low birthrates and dumb violent mudskins have high birthrates. That's how natural selection works, unfortunately.

> poor soils meme
Australia has really rich fertile soils inland because we didn't farm them for centuries. It's only shut on the coast because podosols are really poor quality for degraded plant matter
> t. environmental scientist

t. Jared Diamond

>sinked
Italian education

which is why russia isn't a broke commieblock shithole, right?

>suburban faggot detected

There lots of arable land in Australia which i why agriculture is a huge part our economy

White people like to call themselves "indigenous" if they're 1/64th native

Why the sudden aggression abbo? sniff more gasoline to calm down.

kek my mate last night tried to tell me they traded with indonesians about 600 years ago.

was pretty hard to say in a PC way 'but if they did that they wouldnt be so pathetic...'

>you have to have jew economics and jew capitalism society to be considered "advanced"

why are whites literally walking viruses for all the worst shit they try to push and oppress everyone else with

>They're primitive and without outside influence they would still be in the stone age.
Exactly, and you can apply the same logic to probably every other civilisation.

Explain to me how you would have gone about growing food on a scale large enough to support a decent sized civilisation when you're on the driest continent on the planet?
Europeans had ideal conditions for agriculture (wet and nutritionall rich soils), many close trading partners and a plethora of available resources (naturally occuring and traded). That's why and how there was a huge amount of technological development and an associated rise in living standards.

No we don't dumbass. You must still be at school. In the Yilgarn craton of WA, WA's 'wheatbelt' we have a couple of centimetres of topsoil because tectonic stability over billions of years has meant there is no nutrient cycling and renewal of nutrients at the surface. Sone places in Europe have >9 metres of topsoil.
t. Environmental Scientist and the son of a farmer

Try hard country boy detected. Arable does not equal fertile. You do realise how much Australian farmers rely on fertilizers right?
t. Son of farmer

there is native millet in Australia they even used it to make bread they just never farmed it, It's also possible to cultivate native tubers and roots.

You believe that Abos are too dumb to build a civilization. But the 'the land was not suitable for civilization' theory is still compatible with your beliefs. Consider a wave of unintelligent primitive humans arriving in Australia (comparably stupid to the ones who settled in Europe/Asia). If the environment (Australia) was not suitable to kickstart a civilization, then the population would not evolve to be as intelligent (compared with Europe/Asia). Agreeing with anthropologists and being racist are not mutually exclusive in this case.

>extremely detailed knowledge of how their land work
>set fire to it after living there long enough, and move on

That's not a real abo.

That's a white cunt or some idiot who thinks he's abo and he's 1/20th abo.

I lived in a town with 50% abos. Alot were full blooded.

They're the dumbest, fucking animals you've ever seen. Dogs are fucking smarter than full blood abos.

They only get smart when you put white genes in them. Literally, the babies immediately are much better at learning, speaking, everything. Still fucking dindus though.

Fact of the matter is, abo's spent 40k years here and didn't do shit because they're fucking dumb as rocks.

Australia is pretty rough place though. Even the first fleet nearly failed because they couldn't get crops to grow. The second fleet came just in time with supplies.

Am I the only person on the planet with enough autism to just use wikipedia?

This fucking comment is what gets me everytime.
Sure, they haven't invented civilization, but civilization is actually bad anyway, so they are totally better off with it.
I guess the Abos were advanced enough to see the slippery slope that will come with the inventing of the alphabet and decided to keep it real.

Also, I checked out the author the commenter referred to.
The writer of the book "Sapiens".
Really made me think right there.

There is increasing evidence that the Andean civilisations urbanised before they developed agriculture, by exploiting their marine resources for food. As far as I know, Aborigines never even bothered with a boat.

... delete this now goy!

>implying I am actually a goy

Spread this around, Aus lads.

quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/

I love seeing liberals jump through hoops to defend this. It's proven that different races have different intelligence. We have different brain capacity for fuck sake. I doubt we are even the same species. This "we are all equal" bs is getting to be too much to ignore.

>europe more diverse, and able to move ideas around much more

Holy fucking shit reddit is fucked.

>The T-Word

>not destroying your environment for fiat currency
>not replacing community for corporations
>not chasing after pointless status symbols
>not being a wage slave for elite masters
>not funding jew banks and jew wars
>not destroying traditional gender roles

nomads are less cancerous when you think about it

Interesting. A stable food source is what's important. Once that criterion is met technological development can progress easier

Oh come on!!! THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

Also, nice dubs Ahmed.

underrated

kek

Australia is so cucked with white guilt. I wish our forefathers knew better than to leave any abo's alive. Nobody would give a shit about it then.

This is from a music forum I used to browse alot, where open political discussion is banned but the liberal sentiment is obvious.

Nobody would have come close to expressing this there a year ago. The tide is turning.

anybody have a link to that video with the tranny singing with the abbos?
it was fucking hilarious

Wow, that one asshole at the end is literally memes.
The education is totally fucked.

Societies became more traditional if you listen to historians. They claim that the patriarchy was really first established when the agrarian societies developed and you finally had a clear hierarchy.
Also, I think pointless status symbols always existed.
As far as corporations, fiat currency and wars, you wrote already who is responsible for it.

>abos didn't establish civilisation b/c they had too much respect for the 18th-century-Enlightenment-era/jeffersonian ideals of individual liberty

pure autism

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>Who sinked the titanic
The jewbergs
>Who demolished the twin towers in Jew York City, Jew York
The Jews
>who brought the slaves to america
The Jews

> WA
I'm talking about the murry dealing basin dumbshit, not your shifty excuse for a state. Soils used to he so fertile they didn't use fertilizer, now they're exhausted and have to do the same sustainable practice as elsewhere on the world

>you have to recognise the social disapproval by other lefty students and jettison certain words from your lexicon or else you'll fail
>obviously if you use a word than you are unable to recognise the equal value these pathetic cultures have given to the world

why these people feel the need to justify inferior cultures is beyond me

he's a Sheep shagger you fucking slav.

Sounds like a white person or a mongrel speaking on behalf of an abo. You should tell them to post a picture with a timestamp.

no, please this is not a pill I want

One of my degrees was in history, they are not trolling.

For every handful of real historians getting degrees there was one "people's/Marxist/progressive historian" who wanted nothing more than to take a contrarian position from some obscure area of historical study and push some nonsense idea backed up by circular logic or (((agenda))). They gain traction because no one wants or cares enough to argue with them over it, and then they go and write textbooks to indoctrinate future idiots.

Nobody cares enough to dedicate their time to study dindus , which is why I guarantee the WE WUZ KANGS bullshit will be in your children's textbooks given enough time.

Well one of them is South African lecturer with 'kulu' in his reddit name so he's probably a nigger and the other comment said his lecturer was an abo so they're just trying to justify their own inferior cultures. Why the kids go along with it is because most people are stupid and they've been brainwashed and indoctrinated by a leftist school system.

Because our culture is responsible for 6 trillion lampshades. Therefore everything about it has to be deconstructed and any notion of superiority must be supressed

The op asked about agriculture & civilisation, and that cunt responded by saying a civilized world doesn't need castles or iron weaponry. Do Reddit posters have more than 1 brain cell?

lol

I'm fucking dying here mates, someone get a wise aboriginal elder stat

Probably 1/16th and goes around telling everyone about his deep ancestral connection with the land.

>yfw you realise Miss Australia, and the Australian contestant for Miss World was an Abo

Leslie Jones after a strict diet.

But that is a really dumb question.

First of all, they were isolated. Even Europeans didn't develop civilization by themselves, it was introduced by middle easterners. There is a thing called cultural diffusion (basically the legit non-SJW version of cultural appropriation), and it's basically essential for eveloping complex societies.

No culture can get everything right, and civilization works best when there are multiple competing cultures sharing ideas and trying to ine up one another. This is probably why China was ultimately such a disappointment compared to Europe: because Europe was so diverse by comparison that the rate of development of new ideas just to get that edge or stay ahead was huge. Whereas China was too unified for too long, and so became complacent in the search for new ideas. This is probably what will happen to us, if it isn't already.

Also, that bit about "whyz doesn't the same logic apply to modern invaers" is ridiculous. Could it be that the invaders have complex technology and a complex economy?

If this is 'waking up' then hit the fucking snooze.

Glad you guys are being edgy but as a Native Canadian I am offended you are using "you were there 40000 years" as a reason to justify them being inferior considering that argument was used on us.

You are now aware that the one with the beanie is a female

That pic

Sup Forums's answer:

>because their black haha, look at my statistics. Do you see that IQ is directly related to genetics inherently? 1488 kill all browns hahahaha white power hahahaha

Real Science
>Well let's look at the situation. Blacks and Aboriginese have lived in perfect conditions for years not allowing them to have to learn to adapt to other surroundings. Australia has perfect heat all year round, and a good rain season. The land is wild and filled with fruit. We should look at the society building of these races, like Darwin was studying and learn how to educate and adapt other races to modern civilizations. It may take time, but humans related to the Cromagnon have a higher tendacy to adapt within their youth compared to their adulthood, so we should attempt to train their children like many Northern Blacks who have lead successful careers in Britain, Canada and North America.

Also, don't reply to me, because I am 100% you're going to post a statistic that is based around locational bias, as well as neglected the fact that basic education from elementary to senior is required to take full advantage of anyones IQ.
Most of these statistics you guys post are from discredited "scientists" or fake conjucture from basic race-baiting sites similar to Stormfront

>But that is a really dumb question.
And you just gave a really dumb answer. Abos are not even fully human.

A fucking block of ice sank the titanic?

would you tho?