How the fuck does Galactus gets to places? I don't think he walks cause how do you walk in space? Does he float...

How the fuck does Galactus gets to places? I don't think he walks cause how do you walk in space? Does he float? That's a little awkward anx it would probably take him a while to get to planets. Does he teleport? If he does then why does he need heralds?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWorfEffect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a ship.

But he would have had to read a comic to know that and comics are for nerds

Well then where the fuck does he park it?

This better be bait or the newest of newfags.

Taa II, my nigga.

>Notes: Galactus uses a smaller Bathosphere type craft for travel and searching for other worlds to devour. This space craft is not to be confused with the Worldship.

Tau II is not his travel craft.

If this is bait, this is highest-quality, master class bait. Other anons should take notes.

It's stupid enough to piss people off, but not so outrageous that people immediately dismiss it. You're just unsure enough about whether it's sincere or not to be drawn in.

He's clearly shown to have a massive planet sized ship user. How did you miss this?

In SPACE, duh.

Wherever the fuck he wants.

Why's he such a big guy?

That's not his ship though, dunno if it's even mobile.

Taa is mobile, and he still has a smaller mobile ship that comes out of that.

Wait...Galactus has the Ultimate Nullifier?

I alway got the impression that big G moved his station, not that it moved under its own power.

Had it, during the first secret wars yes.

Holy shit, does anyone even fucking read comics on Sup Forums? Is this because it's summer and the newest of newfags are flooding the board?

you know you can read entire runs of most titles and never see galactus or hear about the nullifier right?

You shouldn't try to lord knowledge of comic book lore over peoples heads. If you actually enjoyed comic mythology, you would have been excited to tell someone about Galactic and how he came to acquire the Ultimate Nullifier. Instead you just spit on people who don't know about it

Dude works out

Fucking kill yourselves, casual scum.

We're not talking about deepest lore or some obscure comic trivia. This all happened in Galactus's first, maybe most famous, appearance. It's such a fundamental FF story that even the most casual FF reader would know it.

>Instead you just spit on people who don't know about it

I spit on you, casual shit. The only Ultimate Nullifier you need is the bullet through your brain.

maybe they dont like cosmic? i didnt read any FF until about 3 years after i started reading comics in large runs.

really you just sound like the worst kind of elitist prick.

A steady diet of planets is great for your gains.

I plan on leaving next to week to go eat Mars.

He's over exaggerating for effect

Galactus is the Apocalypse of the universe. Brought in only to job after murking random mooks and accomplishing nothing. What a waste of a character.

If there is only one Galactus in the Universe, why the fuck is he in our galaxy?
There are billions of other galaxies out there with billions of other planets

The odds that he's in this galaxy is astronomically low.

How long until he gets hungry again?

thats only assuming he appears randomly, but he doesnt, he seeks out a particular brand of life energy that is common in our area of space.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWorfEffect

It used to be that he had to eat once every 30 Earth days, approximately. Dunno if that's still the way it is now....

have you not heard? he doesnt eat worlds anymore thanks to the ultimates.

>How the fuck does Galactus gets to places?

Big G has all kinds of wild Cosmic-level technology, on top of being a hundred feet tall and mega badass in his own right.

Hell, the way he eats planets is he builds a machine to refine the life-force.

So, he gets around by flying in his spaceship.

>If there is only one Galactus in the Universe, why the fuck is he in our galaxy?

When Galactus was first written, we did not realize how large the universe is. It's only in the last few decades that we've realized just how big it all is.

Well, even considering the size of the universe, it would be easy to handwave that this is just the galaxy he happens to be in at the time.

I mean what, are they going to introduce the enormous planetary threat and then say "don't worry! He's so far away we'll probably have nuked ourselves to death before he actually gets here."

Still plenty of galaxies but it's not like FF was ever supposed to be hard SF

Eat shit, gatekeeper. Your kind is why comic fans are derided by everyone. EVERYONE!!

it was in the 90s FF cartoon also, but only children watch cartoons i'm told