This was just posted to the /r/gravityfalls page

it made me cringe :(

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/b68MtkE.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

It looks pretty bad

Tattoos based on cartoons? You don't say!

This is nothing new.

That is a very prominent taint on Rick

Why though? I could understand something like But what does this person gain from tattooing this character?

>:(
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Get out.

Sweet BMO dude

They like it.

You are being kind of an autist.

This one is so fucking funny. First, you'd have to be some sort of reddit militant atheist to like Brian as a character. Second, they fucking brought him back a few episodes later.

Oh God

Surely stabbing cartoon characters into your skin with a needle is more autistic

>going to reddit
Summer is here

Eh it's kind of neat. Let people be happy making stupid decisions, OP. It doesn't affect you.

This.

go back to your hole

>tattoos

Do you know another way to do it?

i.imgur.com/b68MtkE.jpg
The ultimate cringe tatoo. I sure hope I don't get baned for this.

Usually these people do this because they find funny and because people will recognize them. It's no different than any other tatooed drawing.

Even so they are usially normalfags taking it lightly because they don't usually have the same fixation that people like you have with cartoons.

>butthurt faggot
>using reddit

We can already se that you aren't Sup Forums material. Kill yourself or leave OP.

Out of everything in this thread, OP is objectively the best.

Aesthetically it's clean, plain and a pretty cool design outside of the character (who I know jackshit about. Gravity Falls?)

Isn't he normally yellow with a brick pattern or something? THAT would have made a poor tattoo.

you cant get banned for links mate.

at first glance read it as
>you cant get banned for inks mate

This is pretty good in the grand scheme of cartoon tattoos. It's hard to really tell how the details will come out this soon though.

that is pretty well done.

I also remember that girl who got Bill tattooed on her boobs.

It sure is, but the question is, is it something you'd want on your hand for everyone to see?

Cartoons are for kids. Cartoon tattos are for manchildren

Comic tattoos are for pussy slayers

this is horrible, the tattoo is well done, but holy fuck jesus that is so fucking embarrassing

i wonder how she feels knowing now that the circle was basically meaningless.

>I sure hope I don't get baned for this.
IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL.

>hand
its on her shoulder, a short sleeved shirt would hide that

Alright, it would. But then why even bother tattooing something you will never show others?

The only tattoo I would want is one that can be animated like octopus skin.

I think she would, but not for everyone.

I plan to get a golden trident to represent Aquaman

>Are you a little mermaid fan too?

I plan on getting this
And when people asks what it is I will tell them it's a sympol of hope

>Shut-ins disapproval

Oh no. Think of the children. Etc.

On our planet, its a fucking lantern.

Wow, is that the scaring of bobby onto a person arm? I can imagine this person coming into a hospital complaining about her rank infection on that arm.

that person really likes nuclear throne huh?

Get it in a watercolour style.

>this one's for you, dad

this is a cool tattoo, i really like the colors

I hope that guy enjoys the rest of his life of being a social pariah.

this one is fucking amazing, sorry guys but I'm turned on just looking at a bobby scar

A lot of people were bummed out when Brian died. That was the point, to trick the audience into liking him again.

>i.imgur.com/b68MtkE.jpg
if this guy is buff as shit i could imagine it being pretty intimidating

I think it's a girl, you can see what resembles a bra strap.

>guy
>his
thats a female, user.

>implying

ME DOG

Well yeah, a buff guy who is clearly mentally unstable would be intimidating. But luckily that arm is clearly flabby and weak.

>me

kek

post real ink

Where's the one of the girl who got him in between her tits?
That's makeup though.

>i.imgur.com/b68MtkE.jpg
oh yeah shes fucked for life

That does seem to be the intention. So, I guess...lower case carlos with a question mark?

You mean this one?

Nah she was asian and topless. I think original got deleted but I know it got posted here before.

Jesus Christ, is she pregnant? How horrifying.

Not that user but I was thinking of an Asian girl who took pictures of herself shirtless and Bill was right between her boobs, she just had her hand over her nips, Bill was a lot lower than that and this other girl was pretty cute actually.

Yeah, she's preggo. I wonder how the kid is gona react to her mom having that tattoo.

No this is the stolen for hope.

No different from any child reacting to tramp stamps and Garfield tattoos.

> I saw something on reddit better run to tell Sup Forums!

kys desu senpai

Me too, though on my back or something so it'll still be easy to cover up.

>buff guy
you can see a bra strap, that's clearly a chick. A nuts one.

I like the tattoo of the tattooed horse has her asshole tattooed with a starfish

I hope he wears long sleeve shirts

I'll be honest, I was actually considering getting Stan's tattoo once it was finally revealed. Figured it was vague enough of a design to not be super bad.

I'm also upset this meant nothing.

Lots of content was cut to force it into 2 seasons, so I'm wondering if they just dropped it.

God, Rick and Morty fans just make me not want to watch that fucking show at all.

On the one had I agree, I was also disappointed the tattoo meant nothing but on the other hand seeing what lead to him getting it made me understand why he didn't want to talk about it.

I'm not sure if I should find it disturbing or hot.

I am almost at a loss for words, holy shit.

Retards

THAT IS A HUMAN PUSSY

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

nah, this one is good

I would get bobby's face tattooed onto my face

hmm that's a pretty sweet deathstroke two bee honest

Would you want people to know you know what actual horse vagina looks like?
Wouldn't that pretty much be extreme social suicide? Like even worse than just getting the tattoo to begin with.