ITT: We pitch ideas for Man of Steel 2

>Takes place between MoS and BvS, kind of like a prequel
>Actually show Henry Cavill doing Reeves-esque heroic acts with a smile on his face
>Clark exchanging banter with Perry and Lombard at the Planet
>Show some emotional depth exploring his relationship with Lois and his mother, also him suffering from guilt about not being able to save everyone
>Show him shifting a tectonic plate to stop an earthquake, like the newspaper article mentioned in BvS
>Have him face off against Intergang/Bruno Mannheim, effectively ending organized crime in Metropolis (also hint at New Gods/Apokolips) or Toyman
>Hint at Batman as some nutjob in Gotham beating up criminals
>Hint at Lex

What do you think?

>post BvS
>Luthor's company clones Superman
>clone is Christopher Reeve CGI
>clone acts like the real Superman saving cats from trees and stopping natural disasters
>real Superman fights clone and wins
>Superman goes to Lexcorp to investigate
>turns out new Superman is not a clone at all and was teleported from a doomed alternate reality
>realizes he only won because the clone deliberately lost to move the fight away from the city and innocent people
>realize what a mistake he's made being a killer in a cape and that he's brought nothing but pain and misery to the earth
>flies off into the heart of the sun and dies
>credits roll

>What do you think?
dogshit. How about this: superman has gay sex with other fags wearing capes for 90 minutes.

I'd rather Lex be the primary villain and have it set in current year. I want to know how he's going to get out of Arkham and be a public figure again. Someone spoonfeed me.

superman faces off against the jewish mafia in order to save the middle east.

Supes blasts off into space, exploring new worlds and leaving Earth behind. He finds that different stars give him different powers. One star he encounters turns him into a starship with a human crew inside. They end up forming a federation of planets.

>colorful
>smiling
>uplifting
>inspiring

That image is everything Man Of Steel, and BvS was not.

Knowing Snyder... that would make absolute sense.

were*

and both MoS and BvS are very uplifting and inspiring films, just not in an infantile "let's pretend superman wouldn't ever have his morality challenged" way

That would suck

Sure, whatever a you believe if it works for you, excellent.

anything that introduces supergirl

Supes blasts off into space, exploring new worlds and leaving Earth behind. He finds that different stars give him different powers. One star he encounters turns him into a gril.

Whatever they do, I hope it has nothing more than a tenuous connection to MOS and BvS.

how does it even work, clarke is dead so will he be supes the entire movie

Snyder really didn't think this through, did he?

>>Actually show Henry Cavill doing Reeves-esque heroic acts with a smile on his face

Are you a faggot??

>flies off into the heart of the sun and dies
do you know superman

>>Actually show Henry Cavill doing Reeves-esque heroic acts with a smile on his face
Are you retarded? That doesn't make any sense, that can only happen after BvS when Superman is changed. You might as well just reboot it.

They have to do Brainiac, unless they go back to Lex Luthor being a behind the scenes villains again and introduce a leser villain doing the grunt work like Metallo or Parasite.
Bizarro could also work as a clone created by Lex, but it would inevitably lead to a MoS style fight which we've already seen, the same applies to any villains with Kryptonian origin, so Brainiac is the only choice because it introduces a big threat and mixes things up a little bit. Mr. mxyzptlk would be another interesting villains but he might be too abstract and weird for general audiences to take in.

This is a movie, not a comic book so they have to dial down the retardedness you love so much.

This
Marvelet still act like we are 10 years old

Your idea is really bad, but I like the bit about CGi Christipher Reeves making an appearence. He could be the Earth 2 Superman in a future Crisis-like event in a JL movie.

But wouldn't Brainiac be a Justice League level event?

>WAAAAA EWWAAAAAA WHY DOESN'T HE SMILE ALL THE TIME
Well see Based Zack (peace be upon him) wanted to show what a christ like character in this paradi-

>BUT BUT I WANT REEVES HAPPY ALL THE TIME AND UNREALISTICALLY UNRELATABLE
Well...if you let me finish, this was primarily a story about Clark Kent coming to terms with his desti-

>BUT THE DESTRUCTION AND 3rd GRADE ALLUSIONS TO RELIGIOUS CULTURE A PERSON WITH HAVE A BRAIN SHOULD KNOW HURTS MY BRAIN
...superman is a very hard character to develop since he is godlike, and introducing him to today's political arean-

>WSHSAWA WAAAA WAAAAAAA

I hope Man of Steel 2 becomes a 4+ hour Thriller about black suit supes with esoteric bullshit injected in it to the point only pompous scholars enjoy it and these whiny retards can leave the theater want the 'Film' is half way its 1st act because they can't keep up.

I have no idea how Zack (peace be upon him) didn't kill himself with these people who can't appriciate something that at least tries to be different from the same capeshit formula of 'Le bad guy kills no you stop him the end"

>Supergirl makes her DCEU debut
>Brainiac is the main villain
>Lex Luthor also appears and claims to be helping Superman but double crosses him for Brainiac who in turn double crosses Lex
>Supergirl and Superman together beat Brainiac
>Post credit scene show Luthor creating a clone of Superman, calls it the B-Zero project

I mean its the basis to his powers. There were some pretty popular comic books around it.

Also, a shit plot. I don't think having a superhero commit suicide will get the all clear because you edgy dark faggots think its cool to change the entire basis of characters as YOU like but not the slight alterations like an actual filmmaker might.

>I want the same cookie-cutter, one-dimensional cinematic Superman we've been getting for 40 years

Yeah nah, it's gotten stale. At this point I'll take the existential brooding BECAUSE it's different.

That's actually what I loved about BvS. It's one of the only movies I've ever seen that really captures the weirdness and messiness of an extensive comic book universe. I'm talking about the dream sequences, Flash popping in from the future, the glimpses gratuitous introductions of Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg. Basically I really liked a lot of the stuff that people were specifically complaining about. If they streamline it and bring it all down to earth like the Marvel movies, I think that'll kill some of the magic, the mythos if you will.

He did it again! The absolute madman.