twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ted Cruz

>copying my thread from last night

i guess im kind of honored

i too am watching this on netflix now

>he's here on a friday AND saturday night

not him but I'm here 8 hours a day

I'm on here every night

Me too user. Me too. Before and after work I browse then gym and watch shows/movies that Sup Forums recommend.
>mfw do the same shit everyday to save money

it was me

Is this screencap from the Playstation game?

anyone else who didn't like the film? I get the point, he was never found, there is supposed to be no satisfying reveal or anything, but 2 hours of ok cinematography and detective work don't really make for interesting movie.

>So who was the Zodiac killer?
me. ama.

What did it taste like??

like pisces ;)

In this scene, the killer's voice sounds a lot like Clive Owen. Anyone know if he was uncredited? I can't find who was credited for the role (though I'm lazy and didn't look that hard).

that movie actually spooped me good, that scene in the guys house

It was the Lee guy

>Implying there's anything wrong with that

The Zodiac was Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

Interestingly, the timelines match up. The Zodiac Killer's murders begin shortly after Kaczynski moves to California and end just before he moves to Montana.

I think Kaczynski may have done Tylenol, too. One of his Unabom victims was an ad rep that helped Johnson & Johnson get back on its feet after the poisonings.

Also, the handwriting is a match. They use many of the same words and phrases. See here for more: unazod.com/style.html

IIRC the voice of the Zodiac in this movie was a combination of all the suspects in the movie so it sounded ambiguous.

Greyfox from totse

Please, all of us were in both of these threads

Comfy thread, btw

Burt Ward.

Yup they digitally tweaked morphed them from all the actors samples. John Carroll Lynch, who plays Lee, or the man most people thnik was zodiac, he says he hears his voice in the man who picks up the woman on the side of the road, who, we know was NOT zodiac, just a psycho and zodiac took credit for it after. Interesting choice though for the movie.

When i first watched this, i was at a longtime friend's house trying to get with his same age cousin, halfway through the movie, after she was done blowing me, she and i realized her cousin(my friend) and her sister were gone. They were upstairs fucking in the bathroom.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

Im no longer friends with that guy, but i did fuck his cousin in the ass a few weeks later

>look, they both used the word "episode" once, but he spelled it differently each time

Oh fuck off

Arthur Lee Allen was the most probable suspect. The only real evidence that people point to nowadays for him not being the killer is the fact that his DNA doesn't match that of the Zodiac. He could have had someone else lick an envelope.

If it wasn't Allen, then it was probably someone the Police never suspected at all

>the man who picks up the woman on the side of the road, who, we know was NOT zodiac, just a psycho and zodiac took credit for it after.

I didn't know this, how do they know it wasn't him?

>The Zodiac was Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber.
mind=blown

could be actually true when you think about it

They caught the driver later and zodiac got details about the driving event wrong in the letter. They mention this in the movie, zodiac just trolled cops claiming he did stuff after police reports happened. He got info about crimes and wanted the credit.

the similar wording is dubious as fuck, but the handwriting does seem extremely close

Why don't you get a girlfriend.

I don't think Kaczynski was able to stab someone like the murder in , i mean, he is (or was) very intelellectual and also had a lot of asperger traits so i think he was more of just doing remote-control killing like the bombings he did.

>very intelellectual and also had a lot of asperger traits

Many serial murderers are considered hyper intelligent individuals, having such a high iq usually means they are probably on the spectrum and have Aspergers...

Are you me? I also spend my days here then I go to the gym and repeat. People think I am rich because I always have money but the truth is,rarely going clubbing is easy on your wallet. But if I actually paid for the movies and show I watch,I'd be broke.

>sees disgusting normie couples in public and takes pleasure killing them

Zodiac was like Elliot Rodger's final evolution

Haha funny stuff guys, but let's just get those delegates over here and we'll pretend this never happened

>everyone smart has autism

smart is not the same as intelligent.

and there's a point when your chances of having autism increase if you have a high iq.

Many serial killers are below average, actually.
The hyper intelligent ones are rarer

did anyone else get spooked at that scene with movie theatre guy in his basement? that shit was creepy

it was top spook

Everyone got spooked by it