So apparently some people in slovenia believe that breathing the air inside beehives some how benefits their health

So apparently some people in slovenia believe that breathing the air inside beehives some how benefits their health

explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

bienenluft.org/en/mehkaptarlevego_kezelesrol
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, it makes perfect sense, you in?

Also Sage this is not politics related, try int

Its pretty straightforward, actually: they do it to get a buzz. ;-)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ddddddddddddddddd bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssss

there in my iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Central and Eastern Europeans also believe that any exposure to wind or a draft is enough to make you sick.

Well, they're not wrong.

lol

What the fuck are you talking about?
I have never heard that beehive air breathing is a thing.

ahhhhhh ivanovich youve huffed one too many wasps bro

>slavs

>complaining about bee breathing
>on a slovenian beekeeping forum

oh you

ooh, new types of lung infection coming!

what a fucking stupid time to be alive.

"Apitherapy has been known since the Egyptian times, and part of this extensive therapy also comprises beehive air – aerosol treatments. It contains all the components mentioned earlier, i.e. propolis, royal jelly, beeswax and pollen. Inhaling a specific aroma, which is produced in beehives, has an extremely beneficial effect on human psychophysical condition and can take place from April to September. Air, saturated with essential fragrances, helps people with the following conditions:
- Bronchitis;
- Asthma;
- Allergies;
- Chronic lung diseases;
- Susceptibility to infections;
- Weakened immune system;
- Respiratory tract infections;
- Chronic headaches, migraines;
- Stress;
- Depression.
By inhaling a warm beehive air, through a special breathing mask, we consume these precious substances, which have a medicinal effect on a series of conditions. Apitherapy, in a natural way, helps us to overcome many problems and is also more than perfect for athletes, children and the elderly…"

Aparently Austrians perfected this shit bienenluft.org/en/mehkaptarlevego_kezelesrol

Holy shit in laughing so hard i cannot breath, brb gonna get my beehive.

Why do they wear the masks?

if i pull it off will you die ?
This is a official now BANE Thread
Crashing this Thread no survivors

I'm allergic to bees. I guess I could kill myself this way if I ever wanted to.

Is the same concept as eating locally grown honey?

of course it has health benefits!
breath in shit tons of pollen, clog your lungs, suffocate
it's healthy for the world to get rid of these people

welcome to Sup Forums

This lol, that's not actually far fetched

lol europoors so hungry they have to eat up bees through a tube for nutrition hahaha

What they're actually breathing in is trace amounts of botulism toxins. It'll either make them die in agony, or relax the lungs. Supposedly.

*queue aus dancing video*

No one cared who they were until they put on the masks
/thread

>being hit by a breeze will give you AIDs
>this is what yuropoors think

For you.

There would be airborne particles of propolis which are known to bolster the immune system....

There may be something too it, I'd try it.

Bees are easily some of the most amazing creatures on this planet, and honey is one of the best foods too

My Serbian wife has informed me that using the air conditioning in your car the first five minutes after you have started it is bad for you.

No idea why.

All the dust and germs and shit builds up in the vents if you haven't used the air con in a while, its a good idea to have the windows open for the first couple of minutes when running it.

she probably read it in a womans magazine

keep an eye on her she might b going rogue

really.....I use mine erryday so I never see anything funny but that does make sense.....
>she probably read it in a womans magazine
keep an eye on her she might b going rogue
kek
I'll keep my eyes peeled for those things. Thank god she doesn't use the internet.

underrated

:^)

They just want to BEE healthy.

>thinking Sup Forums is about politics.

Still better than the Chinese method

First thing I thought of.

FPBP

That is silly.
I just inhale the bees and let them build hives in my lungs.

i would literally let a bee fart in my mouth

HEALTHY!

Dundee esta Carlos. Jpg?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is going to fucking die when someone inhales a bee and flips shit, suffocating on a goddamn insect. Watch that business die instantainously.

10/10

Unironically making this joke when there are obviously filters in the breathing tubes, otherwise bees would be flying into these people's mouths.

Stupid Fag

They should try breathing the air inside helium tanks. That shit will fix you right up.

Why are slovenes fucking retarded?

ah, balkan superstition, this thread feels like home

there is a super wide spread belief here that, being exposed to the wind while in a room (this is called "promaja"), can fuck you up real bad
you have people around here constantly bitching and moaning, that they were being exposed to the wind, while they were being inside a house, and this is why their neck/back/something hurts them or whatever

shit son if the news published "serbian town wizards burned a bosnian village witch" i'd be all like 'oh good, go go our guys!' or something
cant wait for the new trend

Same here. It's called 'propuh'. Where did this meme come from anyway?

>slovenia

Melania Trump might like this. Could cure Barrons autism.

Exaggerating the actual negative effects of a drafty house.

Some creative jew needs to sell 5-Lb cans of "Apitherapy Treated Air" to morons for $45/can online.

White niggers.

>remove the bees
>climb in the box
>wait until someone comes
>fart into the tube

>united states of obama, latinos, and mongrel mutts

Tell me about your town wizard

who is this cum cheerleader

reddit: the post

underrated

Pollen exposure helps build resistance to allergens. It's the same concept as eating raw, locally made honey.

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/
can't be fucked to find the exact post

>ctrl+f
>no mention of fan death

Explain yourselves Coreans