Did anyone else think Dr. Poison was cute?

did anyone else think Dr. Poison was cute?

Do they ever show her face without the mask?

They do but you must not have cared until she put on the mask

oh yeah and she had a nice rack too.
chris pine wouldve fucked but he got distracted like a novice

Do you think they were star-crossed soulmates?

why does she wear the mask?

Yes. Its like a less deformed/burnt Dent from Dark Knight

She wanted Pine's dick pretty badly in that one scene

>her giggling when Ludendorff and she killed all the high command
>getting wet when Ludendorff caressed her face mask
>getting wet when Steve tries to seduce her by talking about destruction
>getting mad when Diana showed up at the gala

is she, dare i say, our girl?

Yes

you're not the only one. I also liked her acting in The Skin I Live In

If I pull it off will she die?

Dude FUCK YEAH

I wanted to give her a hug. She looked like she could really use one.

>ywn give her love and support when she's working on her next super deadly gas bomb
>ywn watch her giggle in delight when she finally completes her weapon
>ywn receive a passionate kiss and "i love you" from her when she thanks you for being there for her

I was so fucking relieved when Wonder Woman didnt kill her.

I didn''t understand the scene where Ares destroys her mask and shows her mutilated jaw, to somehow convince Diana that she's a horrible human being. Shouldn't it inspire pity for her instead ?

yep, i think its because ares never understood humanity/humans and because of this he never understood human emotions. he didnt realize the opposite would happen

It would be extremely painful.

The way I interpreted it was he was just trying to show how 'vile' ando 'corrupt' humans themselves are. Here we have a woman who has first-hand experienced the horrors of war and has had her face deformed, and yet instead of trying to make a change or condemn the fighting, she contributes to it even further. He was both showing how terrible Dr Poison is, as well as the fact that humans learn nothing from their mistakes or experiences.

She is, even more so when they showed her normal picture pre accident.

The scene with Poison and Steve was really effective and well done. You almost feel bad for her despite the fact she's a sociopath

huh..i thought she was the mage girl from King Arthur

If someone pulls her mask off, will she die?

is she the descendant of Bane?

idk, he made some negative comment about chris pine after he fucking sacrificed himself to save the americans from being bombed
so it made me believe that he just had no idea about comprehending humanity

She's by far the cutest chemist I know. That fucked up mouth though.

Go away tumblr

Yeah that's what I thought too.

Anyone found it hilarious how Ares just fucking pulled her out of that truck? He was just doing villain monologuing then force pulls a truck - me thinking he was launching it at Wonder Woman - then Dr. Poison is suddenly landed to the ground in front of WW.

Does she have nice tits?

I have a fetish for girls with deformities on part of their face, with the no-deformed part still being cute and having a rocking body and nice pair of tits.

I like to fantasize about taking them in and loving them despite their horribly disgusting disfigurements, and then stripping them off the reveal a huge plump pair of tits, tiny little waist and nice wide hips with a spankable peach to pound.

D-do you still like me, user?