SLAVS ARE THE LAST BASTION OF WHITE RA-

>SLAVS ARE THE LAST BASTION OF WHITE RA-

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/?utm_term=.dd01d0029be0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

36%

>HIVtugal

>Posts outdated maps
Get me something from 1970s will ya

el mal reptante

-CE.

Show proofs amirite?

Literally this

56%mutt

Go back to Sup Forums.

56%*

Slav *ptui*

Spic *ptui*

Slav in a Germanic country *ptui*

>whoa communism

>slavs are only russia

>2004, 2006, 2007
OP is a faggot

el organismo...

Go back to Sup Forums

Bluetugal

Like much has changed.

I’m sure Russians are flying with pyramids and tigers nowadays with their average citizen owning more money than Trump and shooting lazer with their nipples, plus no aids or crocodil epidemic whatsoever. Right?

>proofs that it’s not happening

Shut up discount America

>t. discount irish

Well, our abortion rates are on par with Italy on those charts right now, 20-25%, and it's mostly older women with kids who do them.

Yes it did, but keep posting 10 or 15 y/o statistics if it makes you feel better

Most of your population lives in shit and now you got an HIV epidemic on your hands. Literally what the fuck are you guys doing.

Literally what

slavs are so fucking disgusthing, but everyone is blinded by le epic slav protectors of europe meme when these motherfuckers only came in europe recently from mongolia or some shit

I agree. Slavs cause nothing but misery. They are a cancer spreading from the east, they destroyed everything Germanics had build for them.

>HIV
Uralic immigrant/jankie problem.

>druggies dying
Oh no how horrid evil Slavs! Absolutely yankoid tier thread

Slavs are subhumans
t.slav

They aren't dying, they are spreading.
Still a problem of the country. Just because an ethnic Swede isn't a murderer or rapist doens't make it not our problem.

You're not slavic.

Most people live in European part of Russia. I don't care about ural, mate. Simple as

I am slav, Muhammad

Nah you're a kike

I never understood why westerners hate Slavs so much. Here in Germany it is absolutely acceptable to make fun of Poles or other immigrants from the east. Meanwhile people of colour or Muslims are literally untouchable. Same thing in the UK.
A survey shows that eastern European immigrants are amongst the most hated groups in Germany, more hated than Turks, Arabs, homosexuals, Africans or even ex-convicts.

Macedonians never learn, do they?

We are bugars

im burger

Diaspora please. Move to Russia and you'll start hating yourself too. Slavs are barbaric in nature, violent, drink, litter more than any other ethnicity and they don't give a shit about anything.

That's not very tolerant, Sven. I reported you to the police

You know it to be true.

keked

Yes we the worthless Slavic subhumans literally live in caves and drink us to death, Hitler was right about us

You live in commieblocks. Rest is more or less right.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/?utm_term=.dd01d0029be0

>nearly 50 people
woah that's like almost the entire population of Russia.

And still, slav countries are much safer than your hellhole. I wonder why is that.

>my hellhole
Explains why so many of your people come here and build houses and clean toilets. But saving the white race must start somewhere, right?