>Hahaha
>what a story Mark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXlao2KNYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>come on let's play some football ok? haha

>haha ok

Does he just pretend to not understand human emotion? It's very puzzling.

Should I watch this

It's pretty gay. If you like things that are bad on purpose, you'll like this.

Yes

The Room and it's companion audiobook The Disaster Artist is a must for anyone that loves the art of filmmaking. It is an absolute essential.

You people laugh now, but this man became a multi-millionaire solely by selling jeans out of the trunk of his car.

What have you millenials done lately?

>anyway, hows your sex life?
>the boypussy's good when i can get it

jeez, tommy

Haha
what a story tommy

He's been in several major car accidents and probably has brain damage, so he's not pretending.

>Sestero recalls in his book The Disaster Artist that Wiseau intended for the film to contain a subplot in which Johnny was revealed to be a vampire, due to Wiseau's own fascination with the creatures.[8] Sestero recounts how, at the outset of production, Wiseau tasked members of the crew with figuring out a way to execute a sequence in which Johnny's Mercedes Benz would lift off from the roof of the townhouse and fly across the San Francisco skyline, revealing Johnny's vampiric nature. Wiseau eventually decided to drop the subplot after learning that there was no practical way to film the flying car scene on the production's budget.[8]
Can't make this up

The Disaster Artist is pure literaturekino

>Johnny going apeshit over people prying into his personal life and origins
>Doesn't want anyone to know where he lives, records all phone calls he gets
>Multi-millionaire, claims a literally who small store that gets supplied by Lord-knows-who and that's only open a few days of the year is where he gets cash from

What came of that? I recall bits of the book to imply some sort of eastern european mafia connection. It's pretty obvious he's kept afloat from afar, and it's not little money either. Could be the retarded son of some slav mafioso

I highly, HIGHLY recommend the audiobook version of The Disaster Artist, it's narrated by Greg Sestero (Mark) and his impression of Tommy is so good it just brings the whole thing to a new level.

>imply some sort of eastern european mafia connection.
Greg specifically says that Tommy is so strange, unpredictable, and attention-seeking that any kind of mob connection wouldn't make sense. Tommy did seem to get some backing from some wealthy friends, possibly while acting as a boy-toy, so he had some help along the way, but he earned most of it through relatively legitimate business. I'm sure the irregular and knockoff clothes business was lucrative enough, but he probably got most of his money from real estate, since he owns several high-value properties (again, his rich, elderly friends probably helped him get into that field).

I don't remember any gigolo implication in the book.Where are you getting that from?

My headcanon has always been that he's the retarded son of some mafioso that got sent to LA with a shitton of money (hence Street Fashions and his acting and directing romp) to hide the embarrassment/because he was too mentally fucked to be useful in the mob

youtube.com/watch?v=dXlao2KNYjQ

I fucking love that Wiseau thinks that friends throwing a ball around should take place in an alley.

Well where the hell do you do it? Throw the ball with the lads down an alley, what a madman.

>Where are you getting that from?
Tommy constantly having to call to check in with his "kind of girlfriend" who was an elderly woman that was eventually credited as a producer of The Room after her death, along with his similar relationship with Drew Caffrey. And his general defensiveness about allegations of being gay, especially given that his alleged backstory involves a few instances of older men offering to pay him for sex. IIRC, he also makes a few references to Greg being a gigolo and acts like it's a normal thing.

It's certainty hinted at much more strongly than anything about mob connections.

>He's been in several major car accidents
>several

don't tell me he was the one driving in every case.

Absolutely.

when's the fucking movie coming out jesus
mark's book is hilarious

>audiobook The Disaster Artist
the best part of it is how mark (or whatever his name was) shamelessly imitates tommy's accent and voice

youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y

>literaturekino
You mean "Literatur"?