TRUMP APOLOGETICS

So heres what I was thinking. In the next few months, we are really going to have to try and convince normies we know to vote for Trump, especially anyone in a battleground state. And this thread will be to come up with common complaints they might have for not supporting him, and how to answer them. No trying to troll hillary bots or memes or anything like that.

Common normie
>"I cant vote for Trump. Hes a racist that wants to kick out all muslims!"

Just explain to them its not kicking them out, but halting the immigration of muslims from areas that are at a defacto war with the US and might pose a serious terrorist threat. Look at the unvetted immigration France had, and then they faced things like the Paris attack, which killed 130 people.

And this is a perfectly normal thing to do. Obama suspended immigration from Iraq for 6 months back in 2011

thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDLUelj02-E
rt.com/usa/348947-obama-fracking-gulf-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>Trump is literally Hitler

Hitler did nothing wrong

dont waste your breath. most people involve their emotions when debating and wont admit they are wrong. Its hard to find someone thats willing to be open for discussion. Bernie did more for trumps campaign then i had hoped. All my liberal friends in college are voting trump after what th dnc did to bernie and then how bernie cucked himself with the endorsement. College kids dont vote and anyone over 30 who regulary vote will watch the debates. The boomers already are aligned to whatever party so no need to waste time with that either.

>kick out muslims
Are they open to facts? If so, it's super easy to do. Trump has never suggested to actually deport any muslims already in the United States. Trump has never said one racist thing during his campaign. Tell the story of Muhammad and the crap he did. Share your favorite sura from the Quran (make sure you give complete context so that they can't pull the out of context card) Share pew research's findings that 1 in 8 muslim americans think terrorism in some cases could be justified, and 1 in 20 muslim americans have a favorable opinion of al qaeda in 2007 and 2011. Share the much higher numbers for their world's 2013 report.

made this for you

If you start shit talking muslims, it will just come across as a typical "racist Trump supporter spreading racism!"

thanks senpai

kek
Do this if you want to look like a fascist.

>>"I cant vote for Trump. Hes a racist that wants to kick out all muslims!"

Muslims aren't a race. It's a religion. Mexico is a nation, can't be racist against mexicans.

Are you fucking retarded? It doesn't take work to spread Trump. All of the complaints against him are logical fallacies.

Fuck you are stupid.

I've just been using something like "Im not saying you have to support Trump, but even you have to realize seriously comparing him to Hitler is ridiculous" and they usually do come down to have a reasonable little debate with you.

When they call him Hitler, it frames all his supporters as genocidal maniacs so they can just ignore any and everything you say.

>It doesn't take work to spread Trump

lol. not only are you wrong, but youre mad for literally no reason

>trump autists thinking racist pol arguments work outside the echochamber

I can't wait to hear about the firings and cringey YT videos over this

There is no such thing as moderate islam. Islam has never been reformed into a peaceful religion. Ever.

The occidental religions that hipsters compare to islam have undergone dozens of reformations. That's why they are now peaceful.

Islam on the other hand is radical by default. Taharrush is default. Taqiyyah is default.

The 'not all muslims' is a political logical fallacy called the Silent Majority Fallacy. All you have to do is say: NotAllNazis .. there see how stupid that is? Because normies hate nazis, and the idea of accepting some nazis because bothers them.

Use their own predisposition of mind against them. This is something you should be able to do without thinking about it unless you are a fucking retarded millenial.

This is a cuckling, fresh out of his mother; set to explore a bright new world.

>He doesn't know what's broken. He ran all of his businesses into the ground, just like hell do to America. That book he "wrote", he didn't even write, he had someone right it for him, and the person who did said everything he states in it is a lie, that trump has no clue how to run a country, let a lone a business, and that he fears what he'll do to this country. If people who actually worked under him are saying this, I think we should listen.

As I said, advocate for the reformation of islam into a peaceful religion. That's the only way forward. The main body of worshipers has to disavow Taqiyyah, Taharrush, and the pedophile muhammad. If they don't then they are muslims and they are radicals, because there is no such thing as moderate islam.

Tell normies if they don't like it to start a movement, call it #reformislam or something. That's the only way forward.

Also any idiots who pretend that abrahamic religions have only undergone one reformation are easy to BTFO because hipsters don't major in theology. They have no idea what the truth is.

Aside from the protestant reformation which took almost a hundred years, there is the anabaptist reformation, the vermigli reformation, the council of trent counter-reformation, the tudor reformation, the huegenot reformation, The Heidelberg Catechism. There are dozens of reformations.

Islam has never had a single one. They are literally in the stone age. That's a valid argument that doesn't hinge on calling them shitskins.

Taharrush and Taqiyyah prevent assimilation. They are prenicious and subversive elements of the main body of teachings. There are other problems too, namely the pedophilia enabled by Muhammad. All these things can be deleted from islam with reformation into a new order of faith.

>Plenty of workers have said that same thing. Why follow a man so blindly that brings out hate in people. He disagrees with free speech, he allows his followed to viciously attack people and encourages is, the kkk has said that because of him they feel more safer to come out, there has been increase in hate crime. How can you look up to a man like that? He will cut all of our relations with other countries that we rely on, and we're screwed.

It's also important to mention that supporting reformations is an easy way to show your faith as a worshiper, because the political urge to reform a religion relies on the egotistical belief that modern followers have a better interpretation of the text than the ancients did.

Tell normies that for every person who says, "I'm muslim and im not a terrorist" that they should support reforming islam, since they don't support pedophilia and thus don't support the false prophet muhammad.

Unless they are lying ... which is taqiyyah (trollface.jpg)

As far as the wall goes, Trump is more like IKE than hitler. The border wall's critics say it is too big to build, that's actually a pro-trump point. Surely such a massive construction project will bring jobs to the troubled border communities of the united states. This is similar to the democratic PWA and WPA work programs that kept americans from starving by creating jobs building infrastructure around the USA.

The usa gives mexico $500 million every year. That's $2 Billion per presidential term. All we have to do is take that money and not give it to them, and build a wall instead. Border walls are being built all over Europe right now and it's easy to estimate cost because this won't be the first one. So the argument that we will 'make mexico pay for the wall' is a strawman argument because we are simply taking our own money back (by not giving it to them).

is that what you get from your peers when talking about trump? You are lucky, most of those are retarded. I'll bite.

>He doesn't know what's broken.
We can refute this with all the examples of fraud in the election process he has exposed, going all the way back to pitting him against half a dozen running mates in an attempt to bury him. a year's worth of trump history can debunk this.

>He ran all of his businesses into the ground, just like hell do to America.

Some businesses he let go, which is hard to do. Typical investors don't know when to drop their dream, and pump money into companies trying to save them when they should have let them sink. Pruning is an important part of gardening analogies et cetera.

>That book he "wrote", he didn't even write, he had someone right it for him, and the person who did said everything he states in it is a lie,

We can divert around this by pointing out that Trump's behavior during this election cycle obviously follows the points in the book, to a T. He uses other's outrage to create free publicity for himself, which is cost effective and makes his oppenents look retarded at the same time. That's what is in the book and that's how he behaves. Tell me if you were a billionaire wouldn't you hire someone for dictation? I would. Let someone else type it all up and edit it while I just ramble at my desk. Just like a president ...

>that trump has no clue how to run a country, let a lone a business, and that he fears what he'll do to this country.

If a business executive has no part in running a country then a book author who works for clients like trump is not a good candidate either, his judgement is meaningless.If people who actually worked under him are saying this, I think we should listen.

The fear thing is an emotional appeal.

>>Plenty of workers have said that same thing.
Previous argument: if a business executive isn't qualified to run a nation, why should a maid or janitor be qualified to provide relevant judgement of character?

>Why follow a man so blindly that brings out hate in people.

Counter this with the millions of example of democrats spreading hate. That's what started the trump movement in the first place! People heard his supporters were starting fights. they watch recordings of the rallies, and discover that it was the bernie supporters who were violent. I like to use this as an example (pic related) but you can mention the flag burning, the assault, the BLM terroris. There is nothign more violent than anti-fascism, and there are thousands of examples from the left on this. Contrast it with Trump supporters who form rank and open carry at rallies yet never shoot anyone or start fights.

>He disagrees with free speech,
counter this with cruz. Trump is so confiedent that he allowed cruz to deliver his hate speech even though he knew cruz hadn't officially endorsed him. Compare with hillary, who pulled the tickets for the california delegates, turned the lights off in their section, and hired seat fillers. Trump even answers questions from crazy old men at rallies about zionism. Contrast with hillary, who is paying $6million to correct the record on the internet. Any attempt to control the narrative is anti free speech. There are hundreds of examples to use here.

>he allows his followed to viciously attack people and encourages is,

already adressed. The cold hard fact that this isn't true is what created the original trump supporters. The liberals don't even know it's a lie because they don't watch videos of trump rallies, which is hilarious. It's as if they said "DO YOUR RESEARCH TRUMP IS VIOLENT" yet doing the research is what makes trump supporters in the first place, because that rumor is not true.

>the kkk has said that because of him they feel more safer to come out, there has been increase in hate crime.

Clinton kissing KKK leader. Clinton saying 'bring them to heel" et cetera. She's way more racist, and the left doesn't realize this. They don't know that racism from trump is a trap so he can openly attack hillary for being racist. She knows this, that's why she's only doing 6 debates instead of the normal (even obama) 24 debates.

>How can you look up to a man like that? He will cut all of our relations with other countries that we rely on, and we're screwed.

Trump is asking nations in the EU/UN/NATO to fulfill their obligations to defense spending. The USA has one of the largest militaries in the world, and spends a lot of money on defense instead of on it's own infrastructure and people.

Why? To protect the other member nations of these groups. These people then turn around and call us interlopers and warmongers. Why should we support them? Trump is saying it costs billions of dollars to move a carrier fleet to one of our member nations and take action, so we won't do that anymore unless we are payed.

He's talking about turning the military industrial complex into a free-market scheme, which is the most revolutionary idea in the history of humanity. No longer will our country waste billions making war, we will make billions wasting other countries wars. It's a compelte for-profit reversal of the international part of this paradigm.

If the US military is for sale, there will be a lot of demand. In fact, we can use the existing demand as an example because we already buy equipement on the free market. We know what war costs, and now we are going to sell it instead of buy it. Instead of wasting $500 billion a year on war, we will rake in $500 billion a year by charging the EU/UN/NATO for the work we do; We expect compensation. That money is used to build here at home.

If that doesn't blow a democrat's mind then nothing will.

>Tell normies that for every person who says, "I'm muslim and im not a terrorist" that they should support reforming islam, since they don't support pedophilia and thus don't support the false prophet muhammad.

Best way to present yourself when debating against Islam. Also introduce them to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who is an ex-muslim that advocates for an Islamic Reformation.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDLUelj02-E

in regards to pic related, this is my favorite example of democrats hating and not trump supporters. Tell your female normies that the liberals only support equality for women when you vote the way they tell you to. IF you express your own opinion against the group-think of feminism they will attack the women. George carlin has a skit about feminist hypocrisy you can use here.

The same thing goes for gays. All fo the gays who don't follow the democratic voting narrative are assaulted and battered. There are hundreds of examples of this, any true trump supporter already has folders filled with examples. I don't even have to say this lady's name, we all know this.

Like I said, supporting Trump is easy because all you have to do is tell the truth. The whole CTR thing was a response to rebuttals just like this in /asktrumpsupporters. Once it got popular and lefties were getting BTFO every day the CTR took over reddit, then a month later it moved to half chan. The truth scares fence-sitters because it enlightens them to Trumps magnanimous nature.

The truth is that the left are hypocrites. blaming mexico is xenophobic, but blamin russia is not? immigrants are great, except Ivanka Trump who speaks 5 languages? Gays are great, until they don't support democrats?

This is easy, it has always been easy, and it will continue to be easy with shit like the DNC falling apart and leaked emails all over the place.

Another argument they like to make is putin, which is funny because trump doesn't want to go to war with putin. Hillary does. She's a warmonger. If lefties quote putin saying he endorsed trump, then you can quote putin telling the truth about the corrupt journalism industry in the united states. Putin is red pilled as fuck and he is revealing his power level this year. Use the truth.

I have family and friends in Nevada. Is that a red or blue state? Will be slowly trying to push them Trump's way in the next few months.

I was talking with a girl about this last night, when Trump v Hilary came up her main points for voting Clinton were:
>I don't want Trump with our nukes/capable of starting wars, he's too much of a loose canon, he could start a war with Russia
"What? I've never seen him lose his cool, and he gets on way better with Putin than Clinton does"
>that's another point, I don't want a president who's too chummy with America's enemies, Russia is supposed to be our enemy, we should act like they are!
The layers of doublethink are so retarded

Plus the usual
"You know Clinton literally stole government secrets and property and sold them to foriegners for private gain, started wars to profit off arms dealing and is generally a corrupt warmonger?
>Any proof for all that?
"Lists proof"
>that's not proof, those are republican propoganda lies, just like the DNC being corrupt!

What the fuck

You're just talking about politics with retards, you should stop

Good arguments man thanks, theyre not even arguments its just the truth haha

>Hitler did nothing wrong
I slipped that out the other night on accident. Got real weird looks but then my GF chuckled and we went back to normal.

>The layers of doublethink are so retarded

Sad isn't it? I blame CIA project mockingbird. People just repeat what they hear, and we learn to do this passively because culture is the ecology of mind. "Sing along mockingbird, you don't affect me"

I like one sentence rebuttals delivered with attitude, as if their position is a coincidentia oppositorum (it is).

"You don't want war with Russia, and you plan to accomplish that by electing the woman who can't be friends with them and wants to start a war with them?"

As far as emotional stability, I would be so happy if someone brought that up. Hillary has the worst history here, Bill's secret service agents call her demonic. She grilled a dude in congress once and he killed himself (PIC RELATED). Why should we elect someone who is so emotionally unstable that she has to talk shit about people in order to get her needs met? That's not healthy. There are examples of her throwing temper tantrums and flipping out on people. I'd even say that, "I'm so glad you brought that up!!" It's like handing me a point in the debate.

Now if they don't accept evidence then carry on as if they are mentally infirm. Accuse them of being schizophrenic, why else are they denying evidence and creating their own reality. They have one personality that is a rational college educated liberal and one that is brainwashed group think, literally, so these strings are easy to pull on.

Any given mind that is suffering from more than one neurosis at the same time will exhibit behaviors that you could cram into the mold of bipolar, schizo, narcissistic. I'm completely serious, mental health is a myth and disorder qualifiers are arbitrary and culturally biased behavioral indicators. There exists no chemical test that can be run on the brain for these things.

Look concerned, put your hand on their shoulder; "Are you in a cult? Do you need help?" Then hold your frame. This is my favorite way of fucking with retards: socially.

BUMP for visibility, this thread actually turned right around; there is good stuff in here if I do say so myself. Select all images with commercial trucks.

>try and convince normies

welp at least Trumpbots know they are not normal

Doesn't matter, it's better than Hillary.

>I am a raging newfag please fuck my face

>the holocaust happened
"Can yoy back that up with proof?"
>shows proof
"Thats not proof, its just jewish shilling propaganda. Open your eyes."

Sound familiar?

Maybe you can convince older guys (they know that the millenials are........)
Talk in the markets, in the docks, recyclers idk...
rt.com/usa/348947-obama-fracking-gulf-mexico/ if this is true then you can discredit your worst president

You mean the mass graves that don't exist? We have a thread about this every day.

bump