Why is Columbine still the most notorious mass shooting?

I read a discussion here on Sup Forums where it played out exactly "like a movie". Two teenagers with lots of angst take "revenge" on the world with pop culture and the internet as a stimulus.

Even people like Anders Breivihk, Seung Hui Choo and that recent Munich shooter idolised and were influenced by Columbine.

Sometimes I feel like if it's a lone wolf attack of Muslim in any form we sweep it under the rug as "crazy" and "madman" or "Muslim" but is it because with Columbine there were two and they looked so unassuming?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
news.slashdot.org/story/99/04/25/1438249/voices-from-the-hellmouth
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc
apfn.org/apfn/columbine2.htm
theyarelyingtoyou.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/unanswered-questions-within-the-columbine-shooting-conspiracy/
usahitman.com/columbine/
youtube.com/watch?v=5wBe1EG5efI
nytimes.com/2004/04/24/opinion/the-columbine-killers.html?_r=0
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/columbineeight.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communications and psychology experts have determined that the media should stop 'glorifying' mass shooters. i.e. not explaining their ideological views or events in their past that contributed to their crimes.

The Columbine shooters were bullied by their teachers and classmates and they saw murder as their way of getting revenge. The media was criticized for neglecting the victims in favour of the shooters.

The modern mass-shooting media flowchart demands minimal attention to be given to the shooter's motive. He is either: mentally disturbed, a terrorist or a combination of the two.

The problem with these shooters is that, despite whatever mental illness they might be suffering from, have backgrounds and ideas that some youths can identify with. Propagandizing the terrorist / lone nutjob narrative prevents the youth from sympathizing with the shooters.

>Propagandizing the terrorist / lone nutjob narrative prevents the youth from sympathizing with the shooters.

Doesn't that do the exact opposite though? If you kinda plaster the shooters everywhere sure regular adults and children might be disgusted, but teenagers and insane people will be like "oh man he's so cool" maybe.

>the media should stop 'glorifying' mass shooters

I think if it's a private entity, they'll do that for the views

>Why is Columbine still the most notorious mass shooting?

Because it was the first of its kind no?

There were tonnes before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

>1927

Media then wasn't as big and didn't reach as many people as todays media do.

true. And back then media wasn't really worldwide.

It was the first of its kind. There had been some school shootings carried out by students in the past, but none of them killed more that 5 people, whereas Columbine killed 15.

There had been other school attacks, like Bath and the University of Texas, but they weren't as widely covered by the media and seemed to be one-offs.

Because it was widely covered by the media, Columbine popularized the model of bullied social outcasts getting revenge on their classmates and teachers, so it inspired a lot of future shootings.

>The Columbine shooters were bullied by their teachers and classmates

I'm beginning to believe this less and less, they weren't the social outcasts the media presented them as being.

they definitely weren't. They were seniors who were pricks to everyone and really it was just eric harris who was the edgy one

you must be a social outcast then if you can't see it

They were bullied, but so were most kids. They had a pretty solid social circle though.

I think it was more their mental illnesses that made them hate school enough to carry out an attack like that.

I'm sure they had a pretentious streak, you know, believing they're Gods and no one's intelligence is on their level, but I do believe they were bullied.

See what? What evidence do you have to suggest they were?

Where the fuck is that Columbine-fag that was there that day, i recall him posting a few times on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I think it's because of their age. Two seniors are easy to relate to and just seem so left field to go insane. As far as inspiring other murderers, I'm sure Eric's writings resonated with some people. But then you have Adam Lanza, who despite frequenting a message board with many Columbine 'fanatics', made fun of Eric and Dylan.

Oh man, I remember that cover. I was 11 and in the car with my mom and I said something like "who cares, they only manged to kill 13 people."

She smacked me and started crying. I think that was when she realized she had raised an autist

The strategy entails creating a 'disconnect' with the viewer. To be specific, the goal is to create a disconnect with the person committing the crime. The crime itself is of little importance. The point is that a viewer should under no circumstances experience any association with the perpetrator.

Terrorism has allowed a 'standard-response' for western media in the event of a mass-shooting. The problem is that some groups, ISIS for example, have been effective in using the western media's slander as examples of how their 'warriors' are demonized by the imperial forces. But for the most part, the goal of 'dissasociation' is fairly succesful among non-muslim youths.

When a person does not have clear ties to terrorism, the usual strategy is to report that the perpetrator is a social failure, mentally ill, homosexual, a pedophile or a wifebeater.

If you pay close attention, you will see that media reporting of domestic crimes involving firearms are the most clear examples of propaganda in modern media.

this

shit like this has happened forfuckingever

in our society we sensationalize things that fit into a certain narrative or serve a certain purpose.

example:
sensationalize school shootings in middle class areas
ignore far more deaths in niggertown.

its an injustice to free press through and through and the first ones on the gallows should be the members of what we call media.

They killed jews.

Cool kids

First mass shooting post 24 hour news, and more importantly post the internet.

For the first time after a mass school shooting, you got a lot of stories from people who in some way empathised with the shooters

news.slashdot.org/story/99/04/25/1438249/voices-from-the-hellmouth

Turns out a lot of people thought about shooting up the building during high school. Columbine put it on air 24 hours a day for two or three months. The hysteria afterwards was absolutely not matched until 9/11. In a way, the Columbine reaction set the stage for the post 9/11 world.

That reminds me of my 9/11.
>get home from school
>want to play vidya
>"Did you here what happened user?"
>"Yeah, yeah, some crazy guy killed people or something."
>play vidya

They were "Jews", wtf are you talking about?

Who /ColumbineRPG/ here?

cherry picking essentially

Yeah I really think the post 24 hour news thing and especially with the internet in it's developing stage

The Rite of Spring's premiere is usually considered the prelude event of the 20th century.

It's sheer bizarre and violent presentation, as well as the overt sexuality of its performers caused a near panic in its audience.

A year later, the Great War would usher in the end of 19th century thinking.

Similarly, the Columbine Shooting acted as prelude to the 21st century. The unthinkable acts of two teenage boys against their peers and their mentors destroyed the care free American soul of the 90's in the conclusion to the Cold War.

Adolescence, romanticized into our pop culture since the 50's transformed in to something else entirely.

Nerds, dorks, punks, goths, and social outcasts of all other sorts made the potential of their hatred of the status-quo known.

Everything that was outside the norm was questioned. Music, video games, and the accessibility of guns. Freedoms thought forever won by the victory of NATO over the Warsaw Pact was forever lost in the aftermath of the Columbine Shooting.

A year and a half later, 9/11 formally ushered in the 21st century.

I don't believe the bullying story at all. I watched the full video with sound of the shooting in the video called "Combat Mindset" with Paul Howe. You could tell that they were feeling very little emotion, or were good at hiding it. I got the impression that they were edgemasters who worked themselves up to doing cuhrazy stunts and neither wanted to back down and be a pussy. The crazy part was at the end when the crazy one goes

>The cops are here, wanna take a few out?
>other kid hesitates
>You either get shot by them or kill yourself now...
>He kneels with the rifle barrel in his mouth and the beta puts the revolver to his chin
>OK, on three we shoot.
>One, two,
>Wait! You mean One two three go? Or one two go?
>I mean on three.
>Yeah so One two three go or one two go?
>One two three, bang
>Beta hesitates again
>other kid talks to him for a second and tells him to go through with it
>realizes he can't go back and he made a terrible mistake
>they count down and finally do it

It's fucking unreal

I attended Columbine in the 92-93 school year. It was hell. When I saw this on the news, all I thought was "I knew that was going to fucking happen".

it was one of the first school shootings that was broadcast live and turned into a country event like the OJ chase

the scale of the shooting was like a full military operation, if they had succeeded they would have blown the school up

2 shooters is really rare in these types of things unless it's a terrorist thing

they're still prob the most interesting case

I don't know, but it's my favorite out of all of them.

>Adolescence, romanticized into our pop culture since the 50's transformed in to something else entirely.

Do you think up until that point teenagers were thought of not causing harm to anyone else and were just easily moulded into respectable members of society?

Mostly because like said, it was the first major tragedy of the constant-mass-communication era brought about by 24-hour news networks and the Internet.

I don't think that's the whole story, though. Whether or not anyone realized it, Eric Harris hit a deep nerve in modern society. The Columbine shooting was a cruel reality check on the 90s gilded age of cookie-cutter "individuality" and artificially-inflated self-esteem. On the cusp of his adulthood, Harris grasped that as a relatively normal American guy, he was utterly insignificant. We on Sup Forums know better than anyone that he was right - that if he and Dylan hadn't gone on the rampage, he would have just been another cishet white male wage slave for the system to chew up and shit out and nobody would have known his name. His potential was not infinite, his destiny was to live and die effectively unknown, and he found that unacceptable.

He idolized Hitler, but not because of his ideals or his deeds. Harris did not see Hitler as superior, he saw him as superlative. Everyone on the face of the fucking planet knows who Hitler is; he has effectively transcended mortality. In an age of moral relativity, you can ask five people who was the most "good" figure in history and get five different answers, but ask them who was the most evil and they will all say the same thing.

Harris did his part in the shooting because he knew it would make him a part of history. Now everyone knows about the Columbine killers. They are symbols of senseless evil, reminders of the shocking depravity that lurks unseen among us all. Even their clothes are infamous. When you see someone wearing a trenchcoat, what do you think of? The brutal mode of combat that defined two world wars? A massively-marketed film franchise that we still constantly reference today? Or a couple of assholes in Colorado who woke up one morning and shook the nation?

I cannot help but think that somewhere in hell, Eric Harris is still laughing.

>what made them do it?
Gee I dunno maybe knowing it'd get them on the cover of Time magazine

...Dylan literally was a Jew. Unless you mean it's cool they killed themselves.

Because Columbine diverted attention away from a rather famous guy having his dick sucked by an intern.

They used the story to cover up the blowjob.

Probably because the entire thing was like a legend.

Dylan's favorite band right before the shooting released a new album titled "Adios", and he took it as the band personally saying goodbye to him before the shooting.

Eric and Dylan both also romanticized the entire thing and were completely focused on it, almost like they viewed it as immortality. In all of their videos they never even talked about the inevitable death in the end of it, they were completely fazed into how many people they could get.

They also were not just insane shooters who were focused on causing as much death and destruction as possible, there was method to the madness. A lot of people who were there think the reason they didn't kill that many people is because they didn't want to kill the wrong people. They only wanted to kill the people at the top. There is even a recorded instance of Eric speaking to a kid before deciding to let him go because the kid never bullied them. It was more of a tactical strike than an all out murder-spree. They focused on targets that had significance to them rather than everything that could have been a target.

The only other school shooting to rival it is the Virginia Tech shooting.

Everything else, even the Orlando shooting, feels forgettable.

I mean the rowdy teenager that resisted authority has always been a thing since the inception of the "teenager" in the 50's.

But for two teenage boys, literally the classical mental image pictured by middle class American mothers and fathers, to just gun down people so easily.

It changed the way people perceived reality. I was only in kindergarten when it happened but even I distinctly remember (likely without even being told about the event) a shift in at my elementary school.

The Columbine killers were crazed jews who slaughtered people out of hatred for the goyim.

Seriously look it up.

Actually, that's from a movie called "Zero Day"

This is all very much true. The copy cat shootings, even with their increased kill counts, have all been flanderized to either be Wahhabi Islamists or raging autists.

While the Columbine killers, while not having instantly recognizable names, did forever ingrain their killings onto the American psyche and beyond.

the shitposting is real. my friend.

asians are gross bro, don't give him a legitimate reason

>Harris grasped that as a relatively normal American guy, he was utterly insignificant. We on Sup Forums know better than anyone that he was right.

lol fuck off neckbeard. you implying projectionist faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc

apfn.org/apfn/columbine2.htm

theyarelyingtoyou.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/unanswered-questions-within-the-columbine-shooting-conspiracy/

usahitman.com/columbine/

Because it was one of the first events to begin to usher in the Age of Chaos. Those boys and the Trench Coat Mafia weren't exactly the smartest goons in the world, but there is much more significance to this attack when you start to further analyze it.

Why do Tumblr and DeviantArt faggots like to praise mass shooters like this, is it purely for the edge factor?

I wasn't trying to offend your monumental accomplishments and illustrious life, O great and terrible ruler of mankind.

Or you are somehow offended that I said Eric Harris probably wasn't going to amount to much?

People also freaked out because it was during the Assault Weapons Ban. Even though most of their weapons were compliant with it.
That and because of their interest in violent video games and metal.
Basically you had a tragedy, done on Hitler's birthday, the liberals are concerned about the guns, and the conservatives were concerned about the media corrupting kids.
Every side had something to go after.

All though in terms of "Crazy shit that happened in the 90s" I'm going to pick the North Hollywood Shootout. I cannot imagine something like that today.

>If you recall your history the Nazis came up with a "final solution" to the Jewish problem... kill them all. well incase you havent figured it out yet, I say, "K I L L M A N K I N D" no one should survive. we all live in lies. people are saying they want to live in a perfect society, well utopia doesnt exist. It is human to have flaws. you know what, Fuck it. why should I have to explain myself to you survivors when half of the shit I say you shitheads wont understand and if you can then woopie fucking do. that just means you have something to say as my reason for killing. and the majority of the audience wont even understand my motives either! they'll say "ah, hes crazy, hes insane, oh well, I wonder if the bulls won." you see! it's fucking worthless! all you fuckers should die! DIE! what the fuck is the point if onlu some people see what I am saying, there will always be ones who dont, ones that are to dumb or naive or ignorrant or just plain retarded. If I cant pound it into every single persons head then it is pointless. fuck mercy fuck justic fuck morals fuck civilized fuck rules fuck laws... DIE manmade words...people think they apply to everything when they dont/cant. theres no such thing as True Good or True Evil, its all relative to the observer. its just all nature, chemistry, and math. deal with it. but since dealing with it seems impossible for mankind, since we have to slap warning labels on nature, then... you die. burn, melt, evaporate, decay, just go the fuck away!!!! YAAAAAH!!!! - 6/12/98-

Was Eric Harris redpilled?

Why lie about it?

I think they were queer for each other in the closetfags, and got beaten up for it, then fucked up the ass by their gym coach (because who is going to believe you, you little faggot) and the chad thundercocks that wanted to take them down a peg or 10, because they were the spergs who were compulsive liars and troublemakers.

Didn't the shoot a mentally retarded kid?

they think that their love can fix them.

tl;dr stupidity.

if the north hollywood shootout happened today, it would be a ballet compared to the fish flopping it was then. the tank police would roll in, get IED'd to hell and gone, then the guys who played far too much CAWADOOTY would either have skedaddled on the quick or gotten the bloodlust and went for the high score and then popped themselves once cornered.

it really is a different world. a classmate studied that whole thing, because he wanted to join the FBI after college, and be the modern day Melvin Purvis.

They were mid tier popular, not jock tier but they were not outcast by any stretch. Yeah some people gave them shit, but everyone gets that in high school and it doesn't help when you are edge lords in the "trench coat mafia". They were deluded fucks with fantasies of being epic mass killers, they killed themselves when they got bored of killing other people basically. My favorite but about it was Chris Rocks
>Whatever happened to crazy? Everybody talks about them being bullied, but I've seen the photos. They had at least six friends, I didn't have six friends in high school! Hell I don't have six friends now

24 hours news seared it into people's head, you couldn't have that kind of coverage before. Plus it could be spun in countless directions. Christians spinned it to be an attack on them witth no prayer in school, anti gun people did the obvious, people who thought video games were evil had a story too. Finally police being fucking retarded and waiting outside while kids were being murdered because they treated it like a hostage situation was really bad

Lol that's like a really long
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are a few reasons why Columbine is still the most well-known mass shooting.

1) It was the first one to get real big media attention. This was helped because it took place at a school, and it was right with the 24 hour news thing having its foothold.

2) The shitty documentary "Bowling for Columbine"

3) The fact that it was completely insane. There was no motive. Despite what you hear a lot, they were not bullied kids, so they weren't out for "revenge". Mass shooters didn't have the same infamy they get now, so they weren't glory hounds. They were just fucking insane. The idea that people can decide to shoot up a school for literally no real reason is incredibly uncomfortable.

i remember watching a dog get ran over and i started laughing while my friends rode up on their bikes, i was like 'did you see that shit it was awesome.'

before i could get it out, one of them asked if I had seen his dog, immediately starts crying so i had to pretend to feel something to appear normal.

That incident lead heavily to the "militarized" police you see today.

Two guys, wearing homemade body armor, with actual assault rifles, and hopped up on barbiturates vs Police Officers with shotguns, .38 revolvers, and 9mm Berettas.
SWAT officers showed up without their gear and the cops engaged in the gunfight were running to the gun stores to grab ARs and stuff.
Now, most Police cars have a rifle in them.
The whole incident is really interesting.The robbers were inspired by the movie Heat and actually managed to pull off a few heists by getting in and out quickly. That day they had a hold up because the ATM was locked and they were pissed there was not that much money, by the time they walked outside they were surrounded.

Craziest of all is that in the end the only two fatalities were the robbers.

>in all their videos they never even talked about the inevitable death in the end of it

Basement Tapes and that one with Eric driving around had him getting pretty choked up about it, apologizing to his parents and noting it was really weird to know that he'd be dead in a certain number of hours.

>they only wanted to kill the people at the top

Except their stated endgame was detonating the bombs, causing controlled structural demolition and shooting fairly indiscriminately at the survivors of the blast. Even when that all failed the list of victims consisted of turbo nerds, one literal retard and a teacher. The person they let go was Dylan's childhood friend who they previously sent death threats to after a falling out. They really DID want as much death and destruction as possible, along with being immortalized through media and notoriety.

yeah, he would gush over how the cops should have had tanks and heavy infantry, and helicopter gunships. i thought he was crazy till i had some family join the cops and they all started talking like that too.

the fucked up thing was the cops had to run up in a gunshop and get AR's from there since all they had were .38 revolvers, lol9's and STOPPAN POWAH .45's. and the cops couldnt shoot for shit, the robbers were on ups and downs at the same time, and went bloodlust on the cops till they were down to their last mags.

hi FBI-kun :DDD

Please fug my boipucci

Columbine is different, because most observers agree that it was a real shooting. That means people actually died, unlike the staged events like Orlando Pulse, Nice France, Batmanclan france etc, which were pretend events involving crisis actors.

There was more then two shooters at columbine. I looked into this a few years ago and found some pretty creepy shit. Some dude who was at columbine and knew Eric and Dylan personally wanted to sue the US govt for not investigating the case properly as he and many other students reported seeing a third shooter dressed in white. The guy was found hung in his bedroom a few years ago. A lot of evidence suggests a third accomplice. Ballistics also suggests this as 1,200 shell-casings were found but it's estimated Dylan and Eric only shot 400 altogether. Many students reported seeing another man dressed in all white in the southeast corridor of the school and the roof.

Who holds the high score currently?

Check the top left corner, bros.

>Schizos shoot up their high school after taking the "high school is a means to brainwash and control the masses" redpill

I mean they were right but they were barely coherent in their beliefs.In terms of behavior they are alphas, but beta by choice to be loosely rebellious.

High school generally

>Indoctrinates children to worship the state
>Reduces kids' overall competence and ability
>Purges the sins of the last generation from history

It's a system designed to create aelf governing slaves, which sounds like an oxymoron until you realize that the "useful idiot" phase of Lenin's plans worked so well that it spread communism over half the world.

Columbine was pretty abnormal for a school shooting. Most of these are just 1 nut going off and doing his own thing, having 2 shooters is a extremely rare thing because in most cases the nut wouldn't be able to get anyone else to help them.

The Matrix was also released that year and a lot of people were saying they were inspired by the lobby shooting scene of that movie, plus they wore black trenchcoats and army boots like Neo.

>Believing in the shared psychosis meme

user pls

Because its the last one that actually happened.

i find the orlando shooting to be odd, in that the shooter doesn't go after a much more well known gay cultural spot like the parliament house on Orange Blossom Trail, than some no name suck n fuck spot in the hood.

besides the gay guys and drug dealers at parliament house would have shot him to bloody chunks the size of a postage stamp.

matrix didnt come out till the week after. even advance screenings.

I still think they were gay lovers.

>Men can't have close relationships bonded through masculinity without being seen as gay anymore

JUST

lmao this post reminded me to listen to the whole stand up again

youtube.com/watch?v=5wBe1EG5efI

it's in the first 3 minutes

nytimes.com/2004/04/24/opinion/the-columbine-killers.html?_r=0
>As we've learned more about Harris and Klebold, most of these >misconceptions have been exposed.
>The killers were not outcasts.
>They did not focus their fire on jocks or Christians or minorities.
>They were not really members of a ''Trenchcoat Mafia.''

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm

Stop being such fag, and look up the sources yourself.
There did it for you.

never said they cant, but those two had that "gay" vibe to them.

Kek

Most evidence points to that Harris was the one who planned the whole thing, and Kebold was more or less duped by Harris to join him.

>Duped into bombing and shooting his own high school
>Still a lot of evidence that hasn't been revealed, which won't be released until 2027
>SWEDEN YES

The 2027 stuff has been retracted. They're not gonna release it.

Yep

>One official report suggested that Harris was a psychopath and Klebold was severely depressed, >and consequently that Harris was influenced by sadism, whereas Klebold was influenced by >revenge. This report suggested that all of the reasons the boys gave for the shooting were >justifications in order to present themselves as killers with a cause.

Maybe Klebold wasn't duped, but Harris to me seems like the mastermind behind this, but then again, as you said the evidence haven't been released yet.

Why haven't you discussed Klebold user?
You seem to place all the blame on Harris even though Klebold is considered the leader. Why is that?

School shootings and terrorism are hated not because people die, but because they remind normal people that it's possible to believe things and act on those beliefs.

These people are always criticised from a "neutral" ethics. They are called "losers", or "pathetic", by people who in any other situation would be falling over themselves to not judge other people.

Man that shits fuked. I've had dreams of kicking someone's ass plenty of times but murdering? Jesus

Harris was the leader, Klebold was the follower.

Various studies on the shooters/books on the shooters all agree that Harris was a full-on sociopath and that Klebold basically was a guy who was along for the ride due to him being a pussy and easily manipulated by Harris.

There was a lot of tales of Harris being a full on asshole and violent, but that he knew how to cover his shit up to create a mask of sanity. There was talk that the triggering incident that actually led to it was Harris being rejected by the Army (he wanted to join but since he was on anti-depressants, he was disqualified).

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold definitely would have browsed Sup Forums

but there are loads of famous criminals, even before tv was a thing

I think the school-shooter thing is mental virus

Is like an excuse they had to be shitty, they were allowed to act that way in their minds cause "everyone abuses me, im just a victim"

They took it so far that the only way to prove they were not really shit and their schoolmates were actually worse, was to do something as dramatic as "taking revenge"

Who is gonna doubt that a scrawny looking acne-ridden teenage killer covered in tears was a victim of bullying?

>Believing the Dave Cullen narrative
>not understanding that Klebold was the first to come up with the idea

Klebold is only considered the follower because his personal journals were released. That side of him really wasn't known to anyone else, sure he might not have been as edgy or annoying as Harris in public, but they were very much partners with equal influence.

The only writings of Harris that were released were the writings he was purposely leaving behind to show his audience.

Both of their personalities fused and worked together leading to the tragedy

How is it not sandy hook? I was so little during columbine but god ddamn this maniac killed elementary kids

This picture alone tells you they were outcasts and possibly bullied. The thing is it gets much better after highschool. Fucking idiots

Dude, nah. I feel you, but Pulse is way, way, way more popular than Parliament House. That one's for hipsters.

Because Columbine had live news feed of kids being escorted out of a still hot school with their hands in the air and tears running down their faces. Columbine also had live news feed of those kids jumping out of windows and shit, fleeing in terror. Sandy Hook was a travesty, but it happened after Columbine, Jonesboro, 9/11 and Virginia Tech.

>guy in the middle with black and yellow shirt

i worked as a security goon back in 01 at parliament house now and again. that place used to be hopping every night of the week. I haven't been back to town, or even gave a shit about that place till the raghead shot up pulse, which wasn't around till after i left town.

parliament house might have been a giant gay cruise spot, but they knew if you weren't into that scene, and were security, they were more than civil, and were great fun to be around.

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/columbineeight.php

Why does no one ever mention the multiple witness accounts of two other men throwing homemade bombs on the roof of the school. One of them wearing fatigues and one wearing a white shirt and fatigue pants?

Look at the link. It has 101 testimonies about it.

Wow.
There are zero non-whites in that picture.