Harvey Beaks

New Episode TODAY!!!!

So excited that I couldn't sleep so I made this thread I'm in a different timezone

Other urls found in this thread:

predb.me/?search=harvey
youtu.be/zWRoWjwp3j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a dade episode

I'm hype!

Still a few hours to go

>Tfw eurocuck

I'll have to watch every episode a day late because of work

>mecha-foo

Well darn that the steam punk special isn't til a couple of weeks, but these pics have me hyped.

MEGA user here. I tried to go to sleep early today so I can upload the new ep for you guys as soon as it airs, but was unsuccessful. I have to go to bed now and will probably only be back with a link in 6-8 hours, sorry about that. If you guys are lucky I might suddenly awaken in 3 hours or so and I'll post the link then.

By the way, keep an eye on this:
predb.me/?search=harvey
If W4F doesn't cap and release the episode (this has happened many times when we were excited for earlier eps), I won't have anything to upload anyways.

If any of you guys have access to scene releases or can cap yourselves, I would really appreciate taking over for tonight. I'll then upload it to my big MEGA tomorrow. Otherwise I'll do it, just delayed.

Thanks user, you're a delight

Just keep the thread bumped til then

kametsu user here. I'll rip iTunes version when it becomes available (or at least Nick's 1080p one if today's episode won't become available on iTunes till the next one airs)

Also, Harv x Fee ftw

Where the heck did you get these? Did an episode leak again?
I'm also presuming those are from either Fee & Foo's First Birthday, or Steampunks

Well the last one, based on the filename is from FooFee

1 hour
I'm fucking pumped
Too bad I won't be able to watch it live

Princess episode tomorrow.

>When the kids find an abandoned junkyard, they build an awesome castle out of garbage. But the biggest threat to their happy, new kingdom is a monster... a monster named Princess.

Everyone knows only Claire can stop a rampaging Princess. She's done it twice already

Why don't the kids just kill Princess? Just throw her off a cliff and rid the community of her toxicity once and for all?

Princess doesn't need to die, her dad just needs to put her on meds.

We need an episode where Claire swims the English Channel.

TWO SEGMENTS EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL WEEK WOOOOO

Bump for Beaks.

Actually it's on today.

>Two episode a day all week
Wait until the MEGA guys learn about that

RATE THE EPISODES

>"I just want you to know that I-"

2/cute

Wait, the episodes aired already?

Just missed it. Was right after new Loud House.

>TFW you gotta wait 9 months for any new episodes to air in Canada
>That is if they didn't replace it with more Spongebob

Castle was a little eh. The Kamina glasses were a nice reference.

The Wade episode was just fun.

fuck

Is the MEGA user still alive?

See

This show is fantastic, I hope there are links soon.

My HD capture box has been wonky recently but if W4F doesn't
come through in like an hour I can do an SD recording with my DVD recorder and put it up

There should be next day WEB-DLs all week

Am I the only one who thinks Wade was very unlikable and should've been punished at the end.

I get that he didn't like being called a baby but forcing massive embarrassent on your brother to the point of making him insult his best friend is going way too far. He should've had at least a stern talking to from those who saw his outburst on Dade but instead, because of his "coolness" and "sibling love" he gets away from the situation Scot free. Also, Wade has a slight Gary Stu staunch to him (him being so much cooler than his brother at bassically everything).

If the writers wanted to make a story about Dade feeling his older brother is cooler than him, it should've been about him attempting to be cool on his own with no sabotaging from his brother untill he realizes in the end he is a different but equal type of cool from Wade.

user, of course you didn't like it--You're not cool!

Mega for the episodes

WHEN?

He almost drowned.

I didn't want him to drown, I just wanted him to have a stern talking to about trying to humiliate and possibly drown Dade.

I don't want to be cool as defined in the 10's. I vastly prefer 20's era Jazz style classiest than 90s onwards hipness.

Weres the new episode is it on MEGA YET

MEGA when!!

I thought both episodes were really nice.
I'm so glad this show's back and is going to be my post-work conpanion for at least the next couple of weeks

MEGA user said he won't be able to put the episode up.
Rows said that his capture box was wonky, and he might do another method of recording, and uploading shortly after. Could be within the next few hours.
Kametsu user said he'll rip iTunes version or Nick version when they're up. So that might take 12 hours.
Fastest we'll get is from Rows, either that or maybe Kisscartoon will put it up quicker.
Keep in mind we're a relatively small fanbase, so we might not be able to rip episodes as fast as others.

Correction, MEGA user said he won't be able to put it up until tomorrow.

Also, have an animation error.

So who are your top five kids in HB?

1. Claire (obvious reasons)
2. Dade
3. Kratz
4. Technobear
5. Harvey

1.Foo
2.Harvey
3.Piri Piri
4.Fee
5.Claire

I'm a fan of the whole cast.

>people still watch Harvey Cucks

How sad, even Clearance and We Bore Bears has a bigger fanbase. How many people are part of this fanbase, like three people?

>Harvey Cucks
1/10

>HB fanbase is so small it doesn't even have downloads on speed dial

t. Harvey Cucks fans

Don't be upset that no one likes your non-existent show. No reason to be immature now. Just stating the facts.

W4F usually does it but he misses it sometimes
>non-existent
It's on every day this week and next, that's certainly existing. And I don't give a fuck that no one else watches it for some reason

You're right, Harvey Nu-male is more better.

>It's on every day this week and next, that's certainly existing

On Nick. Loud House is only alive and well because of waifus. Also it's the superior show. I almost forgot that Harvey Beaks was still a thing until this thread.

>And I don't give a fuck that no one else watches it for some reason
>for some reason

We both know that it's a bland show that is not worth watching. The only postive thing I can say is it's not Spengbab and FOP but it really doesn't say much.

I agree with all of this, but remember, this is /co..

Harvey Beaks is kind of an underdog, but tends to be pretty respected, and the ratings, while not great could be worse. The only thing I dislike about it not having a big fandom is the lack of fast episode links.

Here's your (You)

Harvey Beaks is way superior than The Loud House, but the loud house is the type of show that will appeal instantly (+ the waifus)

>but remember, this is /co..

I agree, Sup Forums usually has shit taste in everything. Including liking HB.

I guess someone got bored of posting Star Vs. in WoY threads.

Nope, it has shit taste by giving hundred of threads to overrated stuff like The Loud House and Star Vs while not giving attention to better shows like this.

You could meme all you want but it's still not gonna make your cartoon interesting or generate a fanbase. People telling you that your cartoon is garbage is the only way your threads will ever receive attention. You know this to be true.

MEGA WHEN!!!

>Nope, it has shit taste by giving hundred of threads to overrated stuff like The Loud House and Star Vs while not giving attention to better shows

I concur. Too bad this is not one of those shows.

Has Fred Huggins taught you people NOTHING? youtu.be/zWRoWjwp3j0

>wanting to watch a show that panders to he wrong crowd

That's why I enjoy this show, it's small and quiet

I'd kinda take this more seriously if it wasn't for the shitty anime pics in most of these reply.

Let's just wait for the mega.

I'm gonna take a guess that anything that is not Harvey Cucks or some obscure hipster shit is "overrated" in your eyes.

I like both shows that I listed, just not as much as this.
And I do love plenty of popular cartoons.

I could post SU if that suits your fancy. By the way Greg is (you).

HB has been hiatus'd to death for no good goddamn reason. The episodes have been in the can for fucking ever.

The Loud House shows that Nick's been acting retarded and that when they actually promote new material over Spongebob and FO reruns they can do well.

If it doesn't have a big enough fanbase, it doesn't.
If you think it's shit, then it's shit to you.
All I care about is if I find it interesting. We have a fanbase on here that's small, and we might even be able to recognize each other simply by how we post. I find that comfy, and enjoyable.
You're just adding to the post count, and bumping the thread. That might convince some others to check the show out. It's a win-win for everyone. So I'll thank you for that.

As long as it gets more episodes and we get downloads, I am happy.

Well, some harvfee stuff wouldn't hurt.

Or just attract more shitposters.

The web-DLs being imminent means any capture I could do with what I currently have would be of a very short shelf life, not very good quality and it's already pretty late. I'll have to invest in a nice HDMI capture box sooner or later, until then it looks like we'll be looking at day-after downloads given that a scene release for this one doesn't look likely and that pattern will probably continue. But tomorrow's upload will be perfect quality, which should hopefully make the wait a bit more worthwhile.
For tomorrow's new episode I could do a streamcap through my provider's official online Nick stream, that's relatively shite quality wise but hey at least that'll only take me like 20 minutes.

Anyone notice its the same guy who usually shows up whenever Nickelodeon is airing new episodes?
Always just to start fandom wars?
He made that Trixie Tang thread earlier where he baited Spongebob, the FOP thread where he is shitposting about Loud House, and now he's doing it in here using SU images.
He doesn't actually go into the LH or SU threads since he's too pussy and his posts will get deleted too fast.

Eh, there's not that many of us to actually get flustered.

I'm here just links and the funny commentary. Anything else I just ignore.

When's the new episodes gonna be uploaded?

>all shitposters are the same
>is clearly salty

I wish I got some straws for you to grasp right now.

Same, just here for links. I just noticed this samefag going around with low effort fandom war shitposting and the mods have been slow to act. Be sure to report.

Shitpost storm seems to have subsided.
Anyways, how did the new episodes go? We still have the following episodes in season 1 to go:

>FooFee - Foo invents his own new language between himself and Fee, but when Fee teaches it to Harvey, Foo feels betrayed, and Foo vows never to talk with Fee ever again

>Why Are You Even Friends - No idea what the synopsis is. Probably another Dade episode

>The Punishment - No synopsis, but I can imagine Harvey gets some sort of punishment

>Foo Shoes - According to Greenblatt, Foo gets new shoes

>Arbor Day - Probably something involving the Tree Spirits

>Alone - According to Greenblatt, Harvey is alone in this one

>Double Digits - Harvey's probably gonna turn 10 this episode

>Fee & Foo's First Birthday - As title imply's. I can imagine it's gonna be a feels one. Also looks like to be the season finale.

Also according to Greenblatt, we'll soon know more about Fee & Foo's past in the near future. I have a feeling First Birthday will elaborate on that.
inb4 deepest lore

Anybody recording the episode now

There re-running the episodes again right now?

>fandom war

It's not really a "war" if no one even knows you exist. I don't care about fandoms, I just think your show is boring and it's funny to see you people grasp at straws saying it's one person starting it all or it's "fandom war" thing instead of acknowledging that your show is lame and warrants bullying by others.

It would be coo if "Double Digits" and "Fee & Foo's First Birthday" were related in some way.

And tell me why on earth would I care if a sad anonymous weeb is bullying me? like haha nigga i can just close the tab like hahaha nigga i can just turn off the screen
The most you're doing is disrupting and derailing a slow-ass thread about a comfy show i like to watch when I'm depressed and stoned. Like I understand that you win by getting a (You) but like seriously there are actually fanbases here who are spergy enough to get pissed off, we are not them. Go bug people who'll actually be bugged enough to get you banned

They likely are.
The source I'm getting these from have been chronologically correct for the past 8 or so episodes.

Can we please ban this guy. He's obviously trying either to attract shitposters using bait or false flagging in a way that doesn't seem like false flagging. I can assure that this person wants to start a flame war due to his use of smug anime and SU reaction images (anime and SU are flame bait themselves on this board) along with the use of Sup Forums vocabulary terms such as cuck and nu-male. Maybe I am taking bait but if this bans the baiter, I will.

Did anybody record the episode yet:)

You are taking it, hook, line, and sinker.
I vote for ignoring.
iTunes posts it at 3am EST. Until then, sport.
Tomorrow the situation should be improved

I already reported some of his posts right after I posted.

It just aired again in the west coast somebody must have

>first HB thread in months and half of it is just some Sup Forumsutist posting bait and replying to himself

The show doesn't seem to have enough fans for threads to have a lot of content or longetivity, and that combined with the many month hiatus means momentum didn't really build up for this premiere. If a really good episode comes out this week that inspires lots of discussion that could be a useful promotion tool but this is our fate it would seem. Links would probably help the situation, the rest of the week we should hopefully at least have that

>complaining about a show being boring
>using k-on reaction image
lol

Got the synopsis for some of the episodes I couldn't get.

>Why Are You Even Friends - Dade loses it when he has doubts about whether or not he and Harvey are totally best friends.

>The Punishment - Harvey tries to find a big enough punishment when he feels guilty for accidentally breaking a plate

>Foo Shoes - Foo's handmade mud shoes become popular in Littlebark

>Arbor Day - Piri Piri's favorite holiday comes under attack

>Alone - Harvey must find a way to have fun by himself when he is unable to find anyone to play with

>Double Digits - Harvey fears becoming a boring adult, so he tries to cancel his birthday

>Fee & Foo's First Birthday - The twins throw a huge birthday bash for themselves.

Also, It looks like I found some of the season 2 episodes. These begin in 1 week. Get hyped everyone.

>The New Bugaboo - Harvey judges the large size of his family and gives his baby sister away in a moment of panic.

>The Case of The Missing Pancake - Harvey's grandparents become prime suspects after someone commits pancake theft.

>Kathy With A K - Harvey attempts to find like-minded friends for a shy girl who loves leaves.
I smell a ship
>Harvey's Pet - Harvey wants to prove that he has enough responsibility to take care of a pet, so he adopts a plant and treats it like a puppy.

>Fee's Pyramid - When Fee becomes Michele's honorary big sister, she discovers it to be a lot harder then being a sister to Foo.

>Life Debt - When Foo saves Rooter, Rooter decides to devote his life to Foo at the expense of never seeing his family again.

>Steampunks (Part 1) - Harvey imagines himself in a steampunk world and takes the blame for breaking a floating city.

>Steampunnks (Part 2) - Harvey continues on his quest to fix the floating city, but danger looms around every steamy corner.

Can't wait.

yep, sounds shippy alright.
>Why Are You Even Friends
and that one sounds like we're gonna get a whole lot of implied gay

Hold on, I didn't even notice this.
Fee's Pyramid's synopsis may have just given away Harvey's sister's name.
I don't know, Michelle sounds a little weird of a name for a kid to have for some reason.

Woo!

Welp, as I thought, nothing from W4F. They might release it tomorrow or in a week, who knows. Got nothing to upload so back to bed.