Seventy Percent

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
cnn.com/2015/07/09/politics/donald-trump-data-pivit-2016-election/
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/07/30/trump-still-leads-clinton-in-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>betting
>Brexit won't happen, goy
You bet your money on that, and the Jew bookmaker will have a great payday.
Sage.

Scared?

From a prison cell?

says increasingly nervous shill for the 703th time this year

And Donald Trump had a 1% chance of becoming the nominee a year ago.

The entire campaign has been about Trump beating every single odd he's thrown against. This one will be no different.

s-s-shutup I'm n-n-not scared

It's funny that she only has a shot because retards made Trump nominee. She literally wouldn't be a candidate if it was anyone else. Basically trumpcucks assured a Hillary presidency

>Leave campaign had a 19% chance of winning
>Remain had a 81% chance of winning
Leave won.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

this. Trump is such a bad candidate in the eyes of so many Americans that they're going to begrudgingly vote for Hildawg

yep, the democrats could have nominated a cereal box and people would still vote for it.

you're 100% wrong, if it was Clinton vs. anyone else on the republican ticket, Clinton would've wiped the floor with them.

In fact, Trump actually has the best chance out of the lot, because he's managed to attract so many people who otherwise wouldn't have voted in the election at all.

Percentages aren't going to mean shit if they are constantly changing.

honestly, people like you who see the other party as complete retards are the actual retards causing so much division in the US

Ain't no cereal box ever call me a nigger

Bush jr killed the GOP. They were never going to win again.
Trump is their only chance because he isn't a GOP shill, he's an independent that knows how the game is played.

>election day
>Hillary wins another state, Trump loses path to victory
>come to Sup Forums
>"j-just wait, h-he hasnt even started on her yet"

It's like they didn't learn shit from Brexit. Claiming that she'll win doesn't mean that she will. This will only make her supporters stay home on election day.

Not at all

cnn.com/2015/07/09/politics/donald-trump-data-pivit-2016-election/

nah Rubio would be easily at +10pts by now

the thing is it doesnt matter it wouldve been more of the same. It's better 1% with Trump than 100% with rubio

you have no idea what you're talking about. dems right now literally consider voting repub if it wasn't trump just because of how much they hate her for being establishment and cheating Bernie

I wouldn't be surprised if trump running was actually something clintons and trump planned to give trump publicity and clinton the presidency

This. Shills are out in full force and thanks to their doublethink don't realize that Trump acting outside of the establishment is pullin so many voters in who don't identify with either party and are not registered, meaning that they are not included in statistical polls.

But the shills are paid >0.20 to waste their time shilling for a candidate who would sell their mother for a stock option. I wouldn't expect them to understand statistics and polling.

IM FIRING MAH NEURONS

bullshit, the original plan was a yeb vs shillary showdown with shilldog eeking out a victory trump fucked over the powers that be and they are pissed for waking up the normies en masse

I think it's disgraceful you even allowed s democrat party to exist.

Your founding fathers must be ashamed

>people like you

Sup Reddit.

They weren't always like this man
Andrew Jackson was a real American hero

great odds, can't wait to bet on trump and make an easy 4 figures because morons are too stupid to pay attention to history/see through the media spin.

ty big match dolan

It was only around 20% a few weeks ago.

>Rubio

lol he got cucked hard by Donald AND Rato, he'll never get elected president

They said REMAIN in the EU had over 90% of winning and we voted OUT, so if thats any indication Trump has this in the bag.

>QEK
holy shit

Clinton has name recognition and the "first woman president" angle. It would take someone as ridiculous as Trump to pull media attention away from her.

Sadly this is right. If Trump loses I'm going to be so pissed because this is an easy election for republicans to win.

I can't wait to see all the REEEEEEEE and sad pepes the day that Trump loses.

How so?

(checked)

doesnt matter in a GE.

>2 post by this id 25 minutes ago.

he killed the bank

Nignogs won't leave da crib to vote for an old white skank. Trump wins.

What's up with the shills? Nobody's going to be like gee this guy on Sup Forums convinced me I'm gonna vote for hilldog

This. They're going to call any Republican a racist. But since Trump doesn't beg to the media when they call him names, they don't know what to do. No democrat would have voted for Bush or Rubio. They would still say all Republicans are racist.

Killed da banks, killed da indians, kill da mexicans.

>this is an easy election for republicans to win
It really isn't though. Demographics are not being kind to republicans, Trump's strategy was the only one with any hope. It would be easy to make Jubio or Yeb look like ultra-conservatives finna' snatch away them food stamps, open borders and abortions, to overcome that you have to energize white people enough to get out and vote in higher numbers than normal. Only Trump had a shot this election. If he loses it could be the end of the republican party entirely.

Let's not forget that ¡Yeb! was the original establishment pick, they'd have rooted for him over Rubio, and it would've ended up as another boring election cycle with pretty low turnouts on both sides, but with Clinton ultimately winning. Besides, Rubio showed his incompetence in countless debates when he pulled shit like recycling the same memorized talking point that Christie called him out on, or when he showed that he had average spic intelligence when he read out that Trump "choking" tweet at one of his rallies.

Yeb was a much safer pick in the eyes of the establishment.

Lad, what you need to realize is that the internet isn't an accurate depiction of the US voter base. Bernie who is much more popular with millennials will have a much larger online support presence than Clinton will. In reality, the number of people who are Bernie or bust is very slim and nothing that Clinton should be worried about.

I doubt that there are many democrat voters out there who dislike Clinton because she's "establishment" - of all the reasons that you could dislike her for, this seems like the least reasonable.

Mhmm, I'm not even a big fan of Trump, but there's no denying that he was the best GOP pick by far.

Polls always come out against him because the polling agencies that conduct them poll the same select people every year, and they are taken from what they consider typical demographics for each voter base, but what they don't realize is that the same guys who typically vote in elections aren't the ones who are out in droves voting for Trump, he's attracted so many first time voters & independents/moderates, and these polling agencies don't realize that/don't want us to realize it.

Trump is going to curb stomp the criminal and everyone knows it. you can feel it in the air

nah man all that "trump is racist" propaganda might just be enough to get them to vote

I might give her an edge over 50%... 70% is disingenuous as fuck and anybody saying it knows it.

Are there websites with betting odds on who'd win the election?

I think I want to lay $1000 down for Trump.

Not true, at least for younger people. So many are against Hillary, but feel that she is the "lesser" of the two evils. Even republicans I know are considering voting for Gary Johnson because he was a """"republican""".

>being this clueless

>actual unironic discussion of politics on Sup Forums

I just wagered 215$ on clinton :-/

it pains my heart to bet against trump but 1.55 is too tempting

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/07/30/trump-still-leads-clinton-in-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

I thougt it was illegal in cuckanada?

ive been gambling online for 9 years

>dems right now literally consider voting repub if it wasn't trump just because of how much they hate her for being establishment and cheating Bernie

>Implying Bernouts would ever betray the party line.

This literally happens every election cycle, and in the end people nearly always fold.

>Not true, at least for younger people. So many are against Hillary, but feel that she is the "lesser" of the two evils.

>Young people
>Voting in the first place

They failed to vote for Bernie in the primaries and they'll fail to vote for Hillary in the general.

>They failed to vote for Bernie in the primaries
>muh revolution
>can't take 15minutes to vote

praise kek

How dare you.

This basically. I love Trump more than anyone else, the whole primary my brain said Cruz but my heart said Trump (who i ultimately voted for). But the fact is is that Paul Ryan or Marco Rubio would've annihilated her in the General Election. I mean damn, have you ever heard either of them give a speech?

kek'd irl

This I am now a #CruzMissile

Unironically bookmarking this for historical reasons. This is wallpaper worthy when he wins.

>"little" marco rubio
>let's dispel with this fiction
>in the 21st century

>not approaching this elections seriously
>spouting memes in a Sup Forums discussion trying to be intelligent
do me a favor at least, i got a new computer, can you hit me with the pic of the guy asking this was /po/ and being informed that he was in the wrong neighborhood?