Is there any way to fuck over the Gulf countries?

Is there any way to fuck over the Gulf countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/tunisia-airline-row-uae-political-miscalculation-171226144701871.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For what purpose?

No, hopefully they turn on the west and attack IsraHELL.

They're already fucking over themselves haha

How?
Lmao, they're friends with Israel behind close doors, except Qatar maybe

Saudi, UAE and Egypt have gona ape shit at Qatar for literally no reason than Arab tribal pride, Qatar is getting cozy with Iran and Turkey undermining Saudi power. Trump is playing both sides like a brown subhuman marionette

by supporting Iran

>Saudi, UAE and Egypt have gona ape shit at Qatar for literally no reason than Arab tribal pride
Wasn't that because of Qatars relations with the Muslim Brotherhood and AJ?

both sides had their hands in the cookie jar, Qatar has a ton of shit on Saudi and vice versa. They just sold each other out and made fools of themselves for the entire world to see,

Switch to 100% renewables and watch them go back to tent living in a generation.

Hope they start to kill each other desu. Would be funny if the Iranians join on the Qatari side, but that would prolly go over the top.

>Renewables

This will raise the prices 300%. And if energy prices rise, all other prices will rise too.
Common folk will be the first ones to revolt, with companies and rich people also joining in.

Should definitely fuck over the UAE. Absolute monarchies are bad shit.

UAE's fucking with Tunisia too now, basically the whole region's imploding. Erdogan went as far as to call the saudi + emirati princes spoiled children

aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/tunisia-airline-row-uae-political-miscalculation-171226144701871.html

I would be very surprised if anyone but iran + democratic islamists came out of all this as a winner

Bolser Iran. Leave poor little Oman out of it though.

Oman dindu nuffin they're good boys

Democratic islamists hate Iran also the uae thing doesn't matter thaaaat much to us, uae wasn't our partner or anything so having bad relationships with them doesn't affect our economy.

Well the thing about UAE and Qatar is, that they would probably vote Islamists legally in if given "freedom" and voting-rights tho. Except if you give the SEA and South Asian migrant workers citizenship and voting-rights too.

Why would that be? I thought they had pretty high standards of living. I thought that cured you of things like extremists, radicals and threats to stability.

>I thought they had pretty high standards of living.
Well who is granting the countrymen their share of oil and gas? The monarchies in the peninsula are doing their best to keep the population happy and wealthy, thats "the good thing" about dictatorships I guess. Unless you are not a minority or foreigner you will be okay if you keep your mouth shut, even if you have some particular issues with the establishment.

Nuclear power.

Gently with missionary style

mmm

You already are with fracking.