JESUS Christ, worst season yet. What is this bullshit?

JESUS Christ, worst season yet. What is this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/inv2SsjQu80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> While the newest season of the hit Netflix series House of Cards is just days old the next season has entered pre-production and we had the chance to meet up for an exclusive interview with Robin Wright who plays Claire Underwood.
>EZ: What changes will we see in the next season?
>WR: The next season we will really be exploring the dynamics of Claire and Frank's strained relationship and how she handles her newfound duties as the first female president.
>EZ: Can you tell us if she and Frank will be getting back together or will there be a new love interest for Claire this season?
>WR: I am not sure how much I am allowed to say [laughs]. I can say that for the most part Frank's story is over and the new season will focus on Claire's handling of situations and how they contrast to Franks. While Frank will still have a major impact on the story, he will be pulling the strings from the background.
>EZ: How as it working with Kevin [Spacey]?
>WR: Kevin is a doll. I couldn't ask for a better friend or filming partner.
>EZ: Will the new season be addressing the current political climate?
>WR: We are still ironing out the details but we have a few ideas for truly outlandish characters, but still more grounded than our current president [laughs].
>EZ: Thank you so much for you time.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING????????????????

>Frank's part of the story is over
>Next season will focus entirely on Claire
>Frank relegated to a fucking background character

>Frank's story is over
I really want this to blow up in their face

Who /dropped this third season/?

not me

Link to source please

I don't want to believe this

It's real, look it up

Weird, I was just thinking that I'm glad I stopped watching this season 3. I think I saw two episodes and just dropped it.

How did this shit get so popular in the first place?
>whahaha I'm fucking evil and nothing can stop me
>deus ex machina out the ass
>I talk like a complete pseud tool both to other characters in my "serious" conversations as well as to the audience in a wacky breaking the 4th wall manner

She's literally the worst part of the show, what is their fucking problem?

>you spent 15,000 at one night in capital grille? What the fuck kind of food did you eat?

No seriously. How the HELL do you spend 15k there. Sure there stuff is expensive, but you'd need to buyout their entire menu so many times to get it

4 episodes in and it's better than the last 2 seasons. If I see a nigger fucking a human woman I will take it back.

it bounces back season 4
thats when it goes to shit. mid season it turns into a soap opera. it's completely not rooted in reality anymore.

What happened to:
-the black guy and his white woman
-the other domestic terrorist guy?

Ive seen half of season 5. This has made me drop it:

Frank asks for a pardon from Claire for both him and Doug. When he phones her to pressure her further, Claire declines, stares to the audience and declares "My turn!"

Fuck this.

this season is just a complete waste of time

>draw out election for over half the season
>frank gets handed bullshit plot device in some forest that wins him the election
>conway loses because of this one scandal despite frank having a dozen much worse scandals
>frank finally wins
>couple episodes later it was all for nothing he resigns "it was a le part of le plan"
>claire betrays frank in the most obvious move ever that frank somehow didn't anticipate
>"my turn"

the show used to be great, up until he became president and hit a steady decline, now it's literally garbage.

>dropping the main character and only reason people watch this show to shill your feminism bullshit
no way this cant be real

It was garbage from the moment he killed that girl in season two, instantly dropped it from that moment because I knew it would just descend into soap opera-tier plotlines while throwing any sense of credibility out of the window. Am I right regarding this or do the rest of S2 and maybe even S3 deserve a fair chance?

Nah you're right. Just abandon it.

Just watch it up to the end of season 2 . it's a great way to end it and just pretend the rest never happens.

Weird. I really liked this show and marathoned previous seasons but I don't remember at all where it left off last season. And I don't even have particular interest in the show anymore. What happened last season?

Fake and gay

Can we talk about how strong Frank is to be able to put a grown woman into a coma by merely pushing her down 4 small steps?

Remember Frank won the election because he was randomly handed a deus ex machina of a recording of Conway that he had no idea about.

What was his plan if she hadn't fallen unconscious?

He won because the writers decided to turn Conway from a cunning social media operator JFK-lite to a manbaby.

>I can say that for the most part Frank's story is over
DEATH TO WHITE MALES

Elbow drop to the temple, I imagine, then pretend they both tripped.

House of Cards went to shit the moment Frank murdered the reporter girl.

I dont know who they were trying to please with the 3rd season foreign politics nonsense.
I didnt even know it got 4th season untill a week ago.

IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You pirated as well? That was the last episode of the season

That at least was in keeping with the original. The best would have been Frank winning the election normally, getting into a scandal that will destroy his legacy if he lives and then Claire has Meechum (who wasn't killed for no reason) assassinate Frank out of love.

Claire still gets to be president, but at least she did it out of pragmatic love. As is the general tone of their relationship.

>first 2 season copypasting from the other HoC
>show is great
>from season 3 they diverge
>it becomes absolute garbage

At this point it just feel they're following a schedule like drones. No build ups, no plots slowly unravelling
-oh yeah now conway fall
-ah and now put the gay scene which has no relevant meaning whatsoever
-ok now Claire breaks the wall
-good now she's Francis 2.0
-nice now reveal "it was all a plan haha"
-my turn guyz!1!1

It felt like a chore

>Frank's part of the story is over
>Next season will focus entirely on Claire
>Frank relegated to a fucking background character

>i never thought I would see the day when a show does a spinoff within the main show.

I only stayed for the southern gentlemen time stop monologues.

Southern accent + showing how dirty Washington is.

America is the land of the free and we all like to think the uncorruptable,but really it just better hidden

she was payed less then spacey,and played her so much she back her and blacked mailed to power

No one wants claire monologues holy shit who thought this was the new norm, why is a show having a spinoff..

>oh finally dawg grew a spine and turned on them
>5 seconds later
>no it was all a ruse by frank lelelel

Not to mention Frank bothering the entire planet on how the POTUS represent the highest form of power but suddently
>the real power is in the shadowssssss
>Claire be my puppet potus
>evil laughter and scratching hands

It was so out of place

>IT WAS ME HAMMERSCHMIDT! I PLOTTED MY OWN DOWNFALL!

Is there ever anything that involves a modicum of politics on film and tv thats good or is it all self fellating lib shit?

>finally get back that spot you did so much dirty shit for
>realize that the power is the shadows
>proceed to randomly admit you did shit to try to get close to shadow government
>now the audience will have to listen to Claire since you shadow agent now

>No one wants claire monologues holy shit who thought this was the new norm, why is a show having a spinoff..

The show will be much better with Claire in the spotlight.

>I cut myself opening a letter today. The droplets of blood reminded me of when I used to have periods.
>Francis always sought to have power but it's the women who have to the ability to create life, to nurture. Who else but God can do that?
>Francis never wanted children but now, as president, every citizen is my child -- and mine to control.
>It's my turn.

>tfw you realize the story went this way because they needed to give Kevin Spacey less screentime because they can't afford him anymore, due to Robin Wright demanding more pay

>dawg

omg stop it man that scary that they might actually do this cringe level shit.

Yeah, and not to forget how she'll replace every staff member with a female then we'll get full episodes worth of them discussing how their menstruation cycles have synchronised and how boys are so silly. Can't wait.

she DID want more pay

>As we begin to dive into House of Cards Season 5, we consider why it's Robin Wright's Claire Underwood who is making TV great again.

make it stop guys

>female leaders
Much as I hate Drumpf, I'm glad Hillary didn't win.

it was kevin spacey's charisma and name that brought a lot to the show, wtf are they doing

>be spacey
>make 99% of the show yourself
>realize it's going to shit
>your shitty coworkers are blabbing about being as good as you
>get angry
>start asking more money
>and more
>until they can't afford you and the others have to take over
>the others turn out to be garbage actors
>the show goes to shit as planned

He must have absorbed a bit of Francis soul in him while acting

>It's a Francis being a fag again - episode

>Robin Wright Still Isn't Receiving Equal Pay For House Of Cards

>Let's get one thing straight. Frank Underwood would not be in the White House without Claire, just like Netflix's "House of Cards" wouldn't be the monumental hit that it is without Robin Wright.

>The 51-year-old actress knows this. So, when she discovered her character was more popular than co-star Kevin Spacey's last year, she knew the time was right to go public about the disparity between their real life salaries.
what the fuck is wrong with this timeline

wow im not paid more than an A list oscar winning celebrity whose had a long career of very successful movies
better wreck the show

that not even an issue the issue is

>more popular than spacey character

like really?

in the show she's gonna be more popular, say, she's gonna be the new MC
i think its just derived from the UK version

I still dont understand about the actress 1 thing. Is Claire Underwood supposed to be an edgy annoying character? Everything she does in the show, aka what the writers tell her to do, comes out as cringey, forced, deliberately destructive. Like a woman permanently stuck on premenopause that wants to break her husband's toys

Now, did they explicitely tell Robin this? Did they tell her "act like this cunt"?
Because if yes she's a top tier actress

This i dont understand, is she doing it on purpose out of skill or is she just bad?

Women are essentially unable to comprehend concepts like value and worth. She's the spouse of the main character so therefore she's basically a main character as well, and therefore she deserves the same salary. She puts no thought whatsoever that she's entirely replacable whereas Spacey is the sole reason the show became as big as it is.

It's why you keep hearing women bitching about 80% and shit. They just want big salaries for showing up to any work never caring one bit where the money would come from or if their work brings the money back to the employer.

It's also the same reason actresses keep bitching about salary disparities whereas male actors never do, and why older female actresses keep crying how they can't get work now that they aren't pretty anymore. They just don't understand what value they bring, they just feel the parasitic need to grab as much for themselves as possible.

Women are whores and should be killed.

didnt frank and claire have a threesome with their bodyguard or something out of nowhere in this show?

It's retarded as fuck only good season was the first one then it ventured into capeshit levels of disbelief

They could replace Robin easily. Francis would just make a 4th dimension quip about it like "she looks different, don't you think?" and everyone would be alright with it. Except feminists.

4th wall*

But I'm sure Francis can break the 4th dimension too by this point.

The first season was more about dirty politics and now it's all about big retarded plotlines that are dropped in 1-2 episodes

That ship has sailed since they made her break the wall as well. Which is 10 times worse if you consider that breaking the wall wasn't just a "Spacey thing". Making her do it as well was forced as hell

The ironic thing is that they keep creating their own circlejerks. Instead of making her a unique character they force her to become the new Francis because
>look women can do it too
de facto admitting she would be nothing is she didn't have Spacey to parrot in the first place

>i never thought I would see the day when a show does a spinoff within the main show.

I mean look what happened when Scrubs did it.

>Claire eternally ravaged by how Frank is always 5 steps ahead and didn't let her in on it
>lmao I'm now POTUS because of his plans but I'm going to fuck him & Doug over because he didn't tell me. MY TURN!

i bet they expect 5 seasons out of this. and when the next will inevitably flop they'll blame it on muh soggy knees and donald brumpf

What if Aiden Gillen played Frank?

Mark Usher has such a soothing voice. Let him be president.

I stopped watching 2 episodes into season 3 because the creepy weirdo hadn't died and Frank hadn't gotten any focus.

He'd gotten the presidency and gotten back at the people who wronged him. He won. I was satisfied.

to the cuckshed.

>lol frank wins :D

So he would be the president and the CIA?

and you should keep it that way. I have a friend who did the exact same thing and is the happiest man on the planet. I kept watching because i wanted more and fell for the meme.

Spacey is still very good and there are some decent scenes here and there in seasons 4 and 5 but overall it's just a waste of time. you made the right choice

I hope he kills her in the first 5 episodes then he goes back ruling the world.
I know it won't happen.

Five bucks says he's going to eradicate the Targs once and for all then copy them in their incest ways and bang that hot young Mormont pussy to create a new lineage of rulers for Westeros and establish a new golden age.

>>draw out election for over half the season

what the fuck happened to Conway !!!???????
Can someone even begin to explain

He fucked his own great grandfather...

how bad is it anons? i remember season 4 being a little better than 3. I was going to give it a shot but is it really that bad?

I wish he's get better taste in men

Imagine if Clinton won the election then hired Steve Bannon as special advisor and gave him the keys to the Comet Ping Pong kill room.

This happened.

Ending of season 4 was amazing but they didn't even carrey the story from the end on

>You didn't really believe this season would be good did you? The writing staff know you're only here to watch me say "cool things" and now know it's ok to disregard any sense of realism and allow Claire to get too big for her boots. We've got a bigger audience than just you now, the wheel will keep turning.

so they LITERALLY start the story with claire being president? So its LITERALLY "MY TURN"?

No I mean with the war stuff. They didn't go any further with it. Hardly even mention it. Claire becomes president at the end

this was the dumbest scene in all of HoC.
I fully expected it to be dream because it was so out of place and cheap.
Really shows how much the show declined

my bad user. that does sound terrible.

I'm not even gonna bother with this anymore. This show is fucking garbage and became garbage the second Wright took over the production.

She's about as annoying as Skyler although apparently this translates to IRL shit where she threw a hissy fit about not earning as much as Spacey did.

Does Spacey break the 4th wall anymore?

I feel like they just gave up on it but then again I haven't watched the new season.

He does it too much in this season.

There's really no point in watching HoC. Real-world politics are already insane with developments that would have been considered laughable unrealistic clichés just a few years ago now being common place. Trump has completely changed the game, and future TV shows will probably have even more insane unrealistic developments to compensate.

Kys

nah, this scene was the worst

simply because there was literally no reason for it. as well as 90% of the sex scenes in this show.
Irrelevant to the plot, irrelevant to the character development, we already knew he's a faggot.

youtu.be/inv2SsjQu80

this is the best post on Sup Forums I've seen in a while

I stopped watching after the second season; the show is onanistic garbage wish fulfillment for DC drones who desperately want to be cool - but in reality they work in Hollywood for ugly people.

>the ability to create life
Kek. Women literally need dick to create life.

One thing I never understood. Remember that one reporter who was in love with the chick from Season 1 that Underwood pushed in front of a train?
I get that the Washington Post refused to publish his article, but why the fuck didn't he just bring it to Fox News, Breitbart, the Daily Caller, Infowars or some other right-leaning site?
They would have pounced at the chance to publish a story linking the VP with murder and corruption.
Instead like an idiot he decided he needed to find more proof by himself and got caught in a trap where he ended up in jail.

>>It's my turn.
IT WAS HER TURN GODDAMNIT

does CTR give you extra money for those digits