What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

If it ran on estrogen, there would be no action in the movie at all. Wtf is this dumbass talking about?

>the movie is shit BUT IT HAS A FEMALE LEAD
>FRESH

"""professional""" reviewers

"I'd like to keep my job as a film reviewer"

>one hormone makes you a superhuman
>the other gives you breast/prostate cancer

Has anyone actually gone through all the RT reviews and seen how many either mention the female lead in itself as refreshing or directly compare it to films led by male actors? I'm willing to bet at least 75 - 80%

>ignore this garbage

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

Women also have testosterone though

>Toronto
What a shock

>this what Sup Forums considers to be a great movie
Really makes you think

This is fucking terrible.

What the fuck I thought DC was supposed to try and be different.

What did /strongwomen/ and /weakmen/ mean by this?

Does Sup Forums actually defend groping strangers in public just because you find them attractive?

Does it really run on estrogen? She killed dozens of poor German soldiers who were just doing what they were told.

She squashed that doctor at the end even though she chose 'love'.

I neither defend making up stories about gropings nor being a creepy fuck in the comments of a sexual assault story.

BUT RT SAID ITS GOOD.
THEYRE NOT SHILLS THIS TIME.

How dare you? The reviews are completely unbiased.

What did they mean by this?

God the star pisses me off to no end. Recently our premier went full retard to lower soaring hydro bills by just cutting them by 25% which will cost us billions more in the long run. Literally ever major news outlet pointed this little inconvenient fact out except, wait for it, the Toronto Star.

What makes you think stories like this are made up?

I hate liberals, feminists, and women so fucking much.

>Your wife's children should love it.

What exactly are you implying?

I bet this CRITIC gave #Baywatch a bad rating

Can I be a conservative, too? I wanna know what it's like to be so full of hate 24/7. Sounds like fun!

>Wonder Woman raised the bar, now lets see if the boys to clear it.

I doubt it's better than every capeshit made this year, let alone implying it's one of the best of all time.

We had Logan this year, which even with its toxic masculinity looks way better than this trash.

>Americans unironically care about opinion of these people

You're as clueless as he is.

PROTIP: Most of those professional hacks are being pressured to give it a good review. They don't actually like it as much as they say they do. But they need to play ball if they want to keep getting shown invites and favor by these massive studios. It's all a game of mutual back-scratch.

like having a super hero movie is the equivalent of a fucking nobel peace prize or something

>finally, women have something to look up to

fuck off jesus christ

>this huge corporation is looking out for us women and giving us a voice through a superhero blockbuster

>you men are just sexist if you don't take the bait as fully as we consumerist dunces have

Sure thing, Susan.

What makes you think they are not aware of this (very common sense realization btw) ?

everymalecriticever.jpg

Why do they ALWAYS look like this?

>We can overlook what is supposed to be climatic resolution of the entire movie

Film criticism is dead.

Criticism has been about a political agenda ever since 'critical theory' / post-structuralism.

It's a farce of a worldview, designed purely to inject a false-reality politics into the culture.

And critics are completely indoctrinated into it, it's the foundation of their little culture, their very mode in the world.

Unable to make, or actually get it, they devote themselves to reducing everything to their ugly, bitter little loser politics.

Y'know, not everything's a fucking conspiracy to emasculate you. I hate SJW pandering as much as the next guy, but I genuinely enjoyed the movie. Probably the best capeshit film in years. Yeah, the last act devolved into a generic CGI energy beam storm, but just about every action flick ever made ends up boxing itself into that corner to resolve the conflict. So I cut it some slack.

>t. SJW libcuck

Just face it already, its been 6 months, you lost, why cant you get over it?

You're kind of underestimating how compelled people with critics' politics feel to push a certain narrative.

I agree with you that people should be able to enjoy a film beyond any of those concerns, but I agree with user you're responding to that there's a kind of leftist hivemind at work. I don't see it like a spoken conspiracy, as much as political tribal logic. People get attached to a group agenda and generally act in accordance with it, in a swarm-like way.

Sorry you cant handle it, sweetie, but WW is REVOLUTIONARY and GROUNDBREAKING!

Seems like someone feels a little threatened that a strong woman finally stepped up and raised the standards of hero movies! Lol

>DCucks are confused because one of their shitty films are getting praise for once but it's for reasons completely alien to them
LMAOing at your life Dcucks

>I hate SJW pandering as much as the next guy

>I-its okay my shitty fanbase is doing bad! T-those DC cucks arent doing good the way that i like! ;_;

I'm not the other guy but I'll retract his comment for him; yes, roasties do deserve whatever fake-traumatic experience they cry crocodile tears about.

>Y'know, not everything's a fucking conspiracy to emasculate you.

Don't try to character assassinate me. I am interested in art and thought by women, gays, saints, sinners. All of it. I'm no ideologue.

Just because I am interested in pursuing their art and thought that does not mean that I need to now placate the identity politics mediocrities of leftists in general and slowly turn myself into some "male feminist" yes-man doormat. Fuck that shit, mate.

The thread is about laughing at the reviews you mong. Where does he say he doesn't like laughing at the reviews?

>It's a blue lightning shoots into the sky final battle

>Best capeshit movie in years

Logan literally came out this year

Nice

So uh

How does it feel to be angry 24 / 7 again?

>That reddit spacing and typing
Don't worry about it, I'll feel extreme secondhand embarrassment for you.

I looked at Sup Forums to see what they think about this movie and holy fuck, the shilling going on there is unreal. They're actually treating this like it's the second coming or some shit

Don't give him attention, sister. Wonder Woman and Star Wars exist, and there's nothing that sexist pig can do about it.

I haven't seen the movie, but it might be good. I wish they would just fucking review the movie instead of the actress herself, the fact that she's a woman, or the artificial political tension that was created surrounding the movie. REVIEW THE FUCKING MOVIE. Same exact shit with Iron Fist, a 17%. Iron Fist wasn't even that good, but 17%? That's ridiculous. Then you read the reviews and it's "well, he's white".

If you ignore the bad stuff, it's pretty good.

Not that user but it's always the newfags who pull this "reddit spacing" meme. An oldfag would never even think to say this. You are trying to affect capital that you know you don't have.

>I'll feel extreme secondhand embarrassment for you.

The irony.

this movie was the definition of a marvel movie

>bruises on my back from where he tried to spank me
>bruises
seems absolutely $100% real to me m80

>it doesn't matter if its actually good
>there's a woman in the lead role = 10/10 movie

>faggot unironically cares about this thread

>Temper tantrums about "newfags" and "oldfags"
Please release the awkward tension in the room by saying this is bait, user. Everyone's staring.

Means he's a sackless faggot that will sacrifice his integrity if it makes him look more progressive amongst his douchebag peers.

I'm genuinely trying to understand your point, here. Are you saying that the only reason why anyone would make a superhero film with a female lead is because they're pushing a "leftist agenda"? Are you also saying that it's impossible for a critic to actually enjoy such a film, and if they claim to, they're mere pandering? Christ, it's gotta be exhausting going through life with such a big chip on your shoulder.

>>Temper tantrums

There wasn't even a single insult in that post. It was lukewarm by Sup Forums standards.

>Everyone's staring.

Bless your heart. You are trying.

>implying women don't cat-call and do inappropriate things to men

>rey has to sacrifice and learn
why are these reviewers so delusional. I don't care if they think it's a good film because that's subjective. just don't lie about stuff that clearly wasn't there

>the entire thread is full of reviews from critics praising the movie solely because it has a female lead

>t-the critics genuinely like i-it. s-stop being so problematic and bigoted

You're either a delusional DCfag or a very very stupid woman.

Okay, I've given you your chance to say you're being ironic. feel bad about coming here before you're 18 or older now.

>tfw got called a faggot by a drunk cunt who tried grabbing my dick in a club
it's was over the jeans but I should've decked her desu

I cant believe they did the 'blue lightning into the sky' trope again.

>newfag tries to LARP on other newfags about being reddit
>when it doesn't go his way he changes tactics completely and decides that any appeal to authority is suddenly lame now

You are such a little worm lmao. Just LARP less. Simple.

>best part of this superhero action movie was the romance subplot

Please take your normalfagspeak-riddled childish fits about "LARP"ing and "newfags" to Sup Forums, poster.

>WW is REVOLUTIONARY and GROUNDBREAKING!
It isn't T-34

>did I get my good goy points? or was it not cuck enough?

*Note that this is the last time I'll be doing the favor of giving you (you)s. Weird raging autists like you don't deserve them.

Is it from Sonic Adventures 3?

>implying

Almost every major review coming out is some variant of "Wonder Woman is the greatest film of 2017, BUT-"

It can't be that good if even film critics spend most of the review trashing it after lavishing effusive praise on it

"Wonder Woman isn' partciulary great govie, actually it isn't even a good one. But the powerful message behind first important female superhero makes up for a lot of it's flaws"
-Isaac Goldenbaumberg, The Isrealist, 4/5

RT is a fucking joke
It physically hurts me that normies dont see it.

That being said Wonder Woman was genuinely fantastic

>i will destroy you!
>she destroys him instead
>they just shoot magical lazers at each other with seemingly little to no effort

holy shit this is embarrassing

You literally can't go 2 reviews without some mention of feminism, MRA's, woman lead, estrogen, girl power or some such crap.

You're exaggerating.

>in todays world

seriously WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?

Did I miss the point where women got their voting rights taken away?

>she also uses violence
Isn't that a male solution?
What happened to the "love"?

you can't be violent towards men

>he is bad because he tries to kill her
>she kills him but she is the good girl because....
Why

>Why
Because she is jew

When a woman kills someone, it isn't actually killing.

It's the "I spent thousands on film school but wasn't talented enough to make a career out of it" look

she is so cute

>i believe in love

holy shit this is so cringe

how can anyone defend this

>Female rationality
What?

it's amazing how they can make such a twig look nice and thicc in the moobies

interstellar prequel?

what anime is this?

>uses a Kamehameha to kill ares
Certified fresh

Pussy Pass: The RT Score

I thought Zack wasn't directing.

>I believe in love.
>Unless they're Palestinians, then kill them all!
Really made me think.

Surely that shit doesn't matter when your interaction w/ people doesn't go beyond your bedroom door.