It's a "MEW fight the Thing and be brutally raped" episode

>it's a "MEW fight the Thing and be brutally raped" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbinger_Down#Kickstarter_campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I almost forgot how cute she was.

>>it's a "MEW is traded to a hillbilly to be brutally raped" episode

Honestly this part of the movie made me sick
It seemed so out of character for these three women to just give up their friend.

>it's a "perfectly good actress, concept, and practical effects wasted on a bland pointless premake" episode

was that in the director's cut? Only saw this film once, it wasn't great

what would you do to her if you were that guy?

Discuss Petrarchan verse

I prefer the original idea for the ending. MEW is infected and spreads to Civilization. When Carpenter's movie occurs its already happening everywhere. Makes the original even bleaker upon rewatching.

It doesn't make that much sense, and it renders the conflict in Carpenter's film pointless. Why would the two Norwegians chase the dog in their helicopter if MEW was infected and making it to civilization? There was only one helicopter.

MEW probably died in the frozen wastes after torching the last thing.

Chubby MEW is best MEW.

The other two Norwegians don't know. MEW lost contact the previous night. The dog was a tangible threat.

>seriously discussing the abomination that was the Thing prequel

They literally put CGI over the practical effects because they thought the audience wouldn't get it.

It's almost criminal.

Uck

The practical effects may not have been shot well either.

You're likely right.

The company that did the practical effects for The Thing made a spiritual sequel through kickstarter funding called Harbinger Down that used only practical effects.

It didn't look all that great.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbinger_Down#Kickstarter_campaign

Thoroughly intimidate her but don't do anything illegal, after making her spend 5 minutes thinking she's going to get raped I'll tell her she's not my type and to fuck off, prompting her to be insulted thinking that she's not even hot enough to be raped by someone out of her league, at which point she'll demand me to fuck her to repair her fragile ego, then I'd use a few more commas, and after that, I'd grind my dick against her wet pussy with her consent only to rape her in the ass

How would she possibly escape to civilization, then?

I actually thought Harbinger Down's effects were superior, but the plot wasn't as good. They needed some easy reasons to recreate The Thing on a ship basically. The movie didn't do well because audiences weren't interested in another "The Thing" movie with a less interesting plot and no real marketing.