ITT times Sup Forums was blown the fuck out

ITT times Sup Forums was blown the fuck out

Fucking retard.

imagine saving this picture and posting it on a Japanese anime website, all the while trying to seem superior. Don't bother responding.

based

>americuckolds

I enjoy watching the reactions of the chicks around them more

Great body but not really a fan of her stand up comedy.

Events like these are staged for laughs

The black chick above her is pretty qt desu

bad acting.

bane?

lmao

Should've just kissed her, desu.

Can anyone explain to me what the big deal about her scene was? I thought she was with black guys before and yet you people had a countdown and everything.

Bottom right losing her fucking shit is pretty funny

Only watched her new Blacked scene because the trailer was good and I already have a Blacked sub. This is just another boring Nicole Aniston scene, let me break it down for you:
She looks amazing, better than she ever has in my opinion. She is as toned as possible and I liked the different hairdo for a change. I loved the outfit and she looks fucking incredible lifting weights and working out in her sports bra and g-string, just amazing. This is unfortunately the best parts of the scene, the scene then goes on to a typical Nicole Aniston type scen.. typified by:

- Really bad BJ, omfg.. if she could just improve this aspect of her performance she'd be twice as appealing to me. Lazy, very very average BJ (even if you were to compare this to a "real life" BJ it would be below average).
- Typical Nicole Aniston positions and nothing too adventurous, she actually does seem to be into it at times but it's just the boring sex that got to me
- No real dirty talk except "this is so good".. boooooring
- No cum on face or in her mouth of course, a cream pie as expected
- He puts his cock by her face after he cums and of course she wont suck it after he came

I'd give it a skip, I don't care if it's a black cock so unless you just really wanted to see her having sex with a black guy, it's not worth your time IMO.

If IR is your thing, you're better off whacking it off to Lana and Leah's Blacked scene or even the new Charity Crawford scene.

it's surprising how they just ignored this

>you people

no this is patrick

you'd imagine that they'd hire better actors for this shit