Wtf, i love shooting people while they're on the floor now

wtf, i love shooting people while they're on the floor now

same

DUDE STATIONARY CAMERA LMAO
DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF
I LOVE REAL ACTION MOVIES

>It's another John Wick has enough perception to shoot a guy in the toe while he rounds a corner, but not enough to shoot his body through the wall episode

>It's another John Wick consistently kills people with one round of small-arms fire shot through the head, but aims only for legs when using a shotgun episode

>he doesn't love real action movies
>he doesn't like to turn his brain off for some badass action

>It's another John Wick skillfully reloads his handgun while grappling with an ostensibly equally-matched opponent then fires multiple rounds into the air episode

The shotgun sound effects were killer in this. They didn't sound realistic but they sounded cool as fuck.

>hating on this kino

god damn that reload is so fucking kino it's incredible

is there a webm of that shotgun reload kino in the catacombs where he throws the clip on the wall real hard?

why did he do that thing with his hand?

>It's another realistic blood splatter episode

I don't get it

The second act in Rome was pretty weak. Also way too much rolling around on the floor with other dudes. But the final act where everyone is out to get Wick was pure kino. I hope Chapter 3 is just like that.

T'was a damn fine piece of kino.

>It's another covert assassin meme that uses improvised weapons in hand to hand fights totally not like Jason Bourne

Can someone post some of that latest Seagal movie webm's? I want to compare it to some of john wicks

should have had more female assassins for wick to wreck

when will we get a female john wick? the real question

reading my mind user

atomic blond coming soon to a theater near you

Emily Blunt?

have any of the others?

He's checking to make sure a round got chambered.

A C T I O N P A C K E D

Did anyone else get anxious that they were going to damage all the art?

>It's another CGI pancake syrup blood splatter episode

>quicksave
>get the goodies
>quicksave

it would've been kino if they left the art untouched

>It's another John Wick cleverly subverts the audience's expectations for a shootout by framing for a gunfight then quietly retreats to service the "practical efficiency" meme episode

>it's a john wick and his foe roll into le Continental and have a drink together right after trying to kill each other kino

>It's another John Wick reloads a weapon in an atypical way or with impractical flair episode

>literally a neat trick
>he could just done it with two hands
>kimber are shit guns,and it cost him 7mill and he uses it as melee tool

post webm of this gunkino

>It's another assault squad lead and commanded by a person who literally can't speak episode

you're abusing the greentext allowance

>GRRRR, I'AM ANGRY *PEW* *PEW*

why would you need to speak? If you are an operator hand signs are your go to

He's checking to make sure a round got chambered. It's called a press check, and is pretty common in gun training. Doing it one-handed is flashy and kind of weird, though.

>It's another John Wick is able to use his empty handgun as a projectile weapon against an enemy who has closed seventy percent of the room's distance without firing a shot or taking cover episode

>It's another John Wick misses his enemy because he is firing around the enemy's cover instead of simply shooting through it episode

>he has a brain that he needs to turn off

>It's another John Wick and singular enemy quickly disarm one another so as to have the necessary trappings for a hand-to-hand fight scene episode

I like the bit where John goes PEW PEW and the bad guys fall down

>It's another John Wick is thrown down a flight of steps by an ostensibly similarly-skilled opponent but then subverts genre expectations by himself being thrown down further flights of stairs not once but twice more in a totally not transparent audience subversion gimmick episode

I didn't understand why Morpheus gave him a shit gun on purpose
The bounty placed on wick was 7 million, so why was he acting like it was wick who would be paying him that money?

>It's another John Wick is squarely punched with bone-snapping ligament-crushing foley but fights like nothing happened episode

>its another john wick episode where rolls around the floor 24/7 or around with peoples bodies and shoots at people who appear out of the darkness likes he knows where everybody suddenly is 20 seconds before it happens as if he failed this level before

>It's another elite career assassin with vast underworld connections has to pay $7,000,000 for a handgun he doesn't like episode

m8

>It's another John Wick chooses to engage in risky grappling instead of using his knife episode

>It's another two elite assassins with superhuman perception accidentally and unknowingly tumble into their embassy episode

Did he pay him in wickcoins?

>It's another pinpoint-accurate marksman John Wick literally discharges multiple rounds into a concrete pillar his enemy is behind episode

>It's another phenomenal hitman John Wick allows his target and bodyguards to be alerted to his presence instead of simply neutralizing them while covered/concealed and with the element of surprise episode

Maaaa8

>It's another John Wick sprays gore and brain matter of dozens of targets in graphically violent ways and sticks pencils in the noses and ears but kills all female assailants bloodlessly episode

Did anyone else actually think he was gonna do the whole final action scene with only 7 bullets? I thought it would be a neat twist on the formula. Instead it was probably the worst shoot out in either movie.

>It's another bad guy attempts to escape an arm submission by gently rocking his head back and forth episode

Is there a copy with hard coded subs for foreign parts?

>John.Wick.Chapter.2.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>it's sexism against men is the only real sexism episode

skip pls

wtf, I love dumb shit other dumb shits love!

asd

wick, almost killed him.
>he is hubiris now that he the one eyed king

>It's another John Wick seamlessly mows his way through dozens of enemies with no sense of suspense or consequence episode

>clip

>It's another John Wick neutralizes multiple close-quarters targets in quick succession because they are literally swaying back and forth waiting for him to kill them episode

>It's another John Wick kills hundreds without pause but momentarily stops and gives special attention to the black and female antagonists episode

No because I never got to see which canvas they had reproduced from which artists

thats why its good though

That's why it's boring.

to you maybe

>It's another mirror room meme where the bad guys shoot at reflections but the protagonist only shoots accurately

>It's another John Wick is repeatedly shown to be trailing antagonist prime by seconds, but antagonist has time to check in at a hotel, have a conversation with the manager, order AND receive his food before John Wick arrives episode

This bothered me a lot in the second movie. The firefight in the gallery's full of this shit.

>i enjoy a le badass movie where i know exactly what is going to happen so i can turn my brain off :^)

Are you guys greentexting this because you hate this movie?

>It's another John Wick seeks safe passage in a known assassin hotel that has direct sightlines to adjacent rooftops and no bulletproof glass

This fucking pissed me off in the first one.

I can't watch this crap at all, the mustache-twirling was ramped up twofold in this one with an edgy memelord.

>It's another hired guns are eager to be sent to their certain deaths against a man that has literally slaughtered hundreds of fellow hired guns in the past few hours

>that scene where wick and the black guy are casually shooting at each other with n64 goldeneye style silenced pistols in a crowded area, and nobody notices.

>it's a hired gun is a hired gun instead of a Wick tier assassin because he tries to knife when he could just shoot episode

KEK

>It's another John Wick asks why he has not been killed just to set up a scene where a lot of people simultaneously turn and look at him episode

>The entire movie where 5 minute firefights take place in public squares and there is no police response

POST YFW THE ENTIRE JOHN WICK UNIVERSE IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN NEO TOOK THE BLUE PILL INSTEAD (or some other form of matrix alternate timelime)

it was a dead giveaway when they introduced morpheus into the 2nd one

>It's a movie spends 5 minutes detailing how mail rooms and cell phones work

>It's a John Wick responds to being knifed in the stomach as though he were bit by a mosquito episode

the movie was fucking great in its action stuff but jesus fuck how much I hated to see everyone in the fucking city is suddenly a fucking elite assassin.

>it's a villain eats an exotic meal while taunting John Wick episode

why the fuck would you even agree to do this? how could you even set it up?
>you know that invincible force of will that leaves behind hundreds of bodies in his wake?
>yeah we want you to show up to a park in the middle of the day and reveal your face to him, but not before allowing him time to run away and prepare himself while you stand around like autists
>why are we doing it? because it will look cool

>GUYS! Guys - listen up, I need you all to be at Central Park around 12 tomorrow; it'll be really cool I promise you trust me John will be there too.

>It's a John Wick and two antagonists dine together while swearing to kill one another at a later time in a captivating dramatic irony showcasing the human experience and totally not just servicing a core gimmick of the franchise

>It's a John Wick severs his underworld connections and marks himself a million dollar target instead of waiting a few minutes and killing someone outside of hallowed ground episode

>It's an everyone speaks in fanciful euphemisms while talking about the tools and trade of murder episode

really activated my almonds

there was an user that wrote a better ending. basically it involved john showing up and telling him that he would never stop hunting him and his guys and Santino realizing that he would have to live in the continental for the rest of his life or until he overstayed his welcome, then having John put down the gun on the table and walking away as Santino shoots himself in the head.

Who would actually go after Wick after all this shit though?