Why do millennial women dye their hair?

Why do millennial women dye their hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attention

why do women do anything, if not for attention?

They're already ugly so might as well be exotic.

/thread

I don't know. I live in the capital here and MOST women dye their hair, have tattoos, dress slutty and look like they have an attitude problem. Most of them are like that.

Sup Forums is naive when it still believes the "most women are modest and normal and pure" meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Much like with the poisonous frogs in the amazon, the bright colors are a clear warning to stay the hell away.

i'm a dude who dyes his hair and has piercings
no one gives a shit

so the can say is not for attention

Generally they don't.

It's not a common practice.

There are plenty of good, honest women out there for you Sup Forumstards. Never give up hope.

Female equivalent of fedora. Like in nature, bright colors indicate danger. Best to stay away.

>Sup Forums is naive when it still believes the "most women are modest and normal and pure" meme.
Fucking almost nobody on Sup Forums believes that, you stupid leaf. If that were so, we wouldn't have pic related.

EB1N!!!!!!

You're wrong. I live in the capital city and most women here do all that stuff I mentioned here

Aposematism.

you're not talking about toronto, are you?

What you're saying is true of Toronto but not really Ottawa. Toronto isn't the capital, which is why I'm asking.

Well, friend, Toronto is the capital of Ontario.

Yes, it is true for Ottawa. I am in Ottawa.

I wonder why this board so desperately wants to believe that women are still like they were in the 1950s. Perhaps a defense mechanism to avoid insanity?

Attention

Just like tattoos or piercings

Perhaps.

I didn't know Ottawa was as bad as Toronto, but anywhere with a university is bound to have hyper-commie students.

Too bad, guess the somalis are just going to have to get used to blue hair.

do you have autism?

seeing as all canadian faggots on Sup Forums aren't from ontario, why would I assume that he meant "the capital of ontario", instead of the country?

It's not just a millennial thing.

ROFL relax homo.

Women are very poor at differentiating between attention and respect.

2 of the women in that picture are naturally red haired. How fucking autistic are you?

>millennial
>women

pick one.

I don't know but it turns me on like crazy even though it's outright a warning sign not to engage

Why do millennials not have any savings?

>ROFL relax homo.

jesus fucking christ. autism it is.

because 3edgy5you

Keep crying.

spotted the girl

It looks cool Cletus.

anime/cartoons

Sexy, she looks like a freak I would smash that

HOLY SHIT
CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE SYNDROME

Are you aware there's more provinces than Ontario? There's also 3 territories! Maybe you should see the world beyond Ontario

How's middle school these days?

>exotic
You mean attention whores

A natural red head doesn't give off the same signal as a neon, or other artificial red.

Quiet Austria.

because they're dead inside

Absent father.

Fucking kek

When your parents drop you off at daycare and just buy you stuff to shut you up, you're going to need the attention you never got from them. We have an entire generation that was raised like this. it's no surprise there are so many mental and emotional problems with millenials.

People have been dying their hair longer than millennials were around. What I wanna know is why do so many of them dress up as some fat librarian from 50s?

Indeed.

To warn us off.

to outwardly express how unique of an individual they are

But they are quite literally naturally red haired. No amount of damage control will save you.

Look, i dont like sjw's at all and think they are full of shit, but trying to paint all red heads as being them is fucking retarded

The same reason they do everything else they do...they're fucking idiots.

In Japan, most fat girls do it to take their attention away from their weight. When I tell them that their hair colour makes them look fatter, they get angry. However the next day, there aren't wearing hair dye anymore.

I almost feel for your bait.

almost.

>caring about how people look this much

are you guys muslims?

both of the ones circled are shown with their natural hair colour. Stop with your autism, its fucking embarassing

Millennials dye their hair because they want to be unique, but they don't want to do it in a way that matters and takes effort.

You could tell a girl her purse makes her look fat and you'll never see it again.

Wait until your women start doing this shot, you would be revolted too Juan

ITT: Sup Forums discovers the existence of "fads"

i have swapped swap between black and dark brown half my life

new look = new attitude
black = evil
brown = good

dont u ever get bored of looking at yourself in the mirror

Listen to Mr on point

please kill me, I live in Vancouver

Best post of the day

But I can't help myself, I'm a moth drawn to the flame

No one cares because no one looks at dudes. You're ugly no matter what.

Whatever they all need to be put in a gas chamber anyway.

They usually don't care about us "colonies" and tend to believe they're the center of the universe. They're also the stupidest

TL;DR: 98% of shitposting on this board comes from Ontario

>Bell bottom pants or a mohawk haircut is a fad
Dying your hair purple is a mental illness.
>Mood rings are a fad
Getting so many piercings that you look like you got your face stuck in a tackle box is a mental illness.
>an In Loving Memory of Mom tattoo is a fad
covering your body with so much ink that you look like a retard trapped in a magic marker factory is a mental illness
>raccoon caps were a fad
wearing a scarf and a winter ski hat in the middle of summer to cover your greasy unwashed hair is a mental illness

It's ok. We BCers are far better off than Toronto or Cuckgary

Women are idiots

duh

Sorry cumdumpster, your $15 hair color kit from Kroger doesn't make me respect you.

You're still raging about this? Are you in Edmonton?

Yeah but those are natural colours found on humans. I have my hair dyed a darker brown because it suits my skin tone better. It doesn't look bad because humans naturally have those hair colours.

I don't know what radioactive hellhole you'd have to be born in to have natural pink hair

>city

Well there is your problem. Men of Sup Forums all need to abandon North American cities and move to small towns.

>thinks that shade is typical of ginger hair
>thinks that gingers having red hair isn't also a warning

We need to purge the red areas

No
why is it that to a torontocuck anyone who doesn't like Toronto being the center of the universe is automatically from Commieberta?

Why do millenial men dye their hair like this? I see this surprisingly often amonst young men.

The one on the right triggers me every time. It's like, how can I make myself look like an eminent turbo bitch? She fucking nailed it. I just want to punch that cretinous face.

I vote Calgary and Toronto go first

The same reason women do. They have self esteem issues and want attention.

>bc less cucked than alberta
hahaaha hows hongcouver and your yellow overlords?

Not in Moronto buddypalfriend.

Your post should have just said, "I am a queer."

He's a faggot

lol duh

South of Toronto is still alright. keep to the rural areas. stay the fuck away from University students tho

>>
gay signs

The warning color is the glasses you fucking maplenigger.
This shit doesn't have to be "UNNATURAL COLORS," it can be other outstanding markings.

Why haven't you offed yourself yet, anyway? Isn't your president a flamingly gay muslim or something

I didn't say Alberta as a whole I just said specifically that shithole named Calgary that you call a "city"

I like everywhere and everyone else in Alberta. I'm actually moving to Lethbridge soon

I live in the interior of BC close to the AB border. We are 99% white here. And as for Vancouver I'd rather have Chinese who stay in one city than Muslims. As a trade off for having Chinese we have very few Muslims and Vancouver sure as fuck didn't elect a god damn Muslim for the fucking mayor

Look I like Alberta but Calgary is like a fucking shit tumour in an otherwise based AF province

>tfw my 13 year old brother has a blue and green mohawk

Why you so obsessed with millennials? Every day it's dozens of these threads

cuz they are doing all thr drugs, getting all the pussy, doing what they want to their hair and i dont get it.
they do everything wrong and it works so right, and they always make me feel like an asshole / idiot face to face, the only ones i can deal with are thr fat loser millenials ( some things never change)

Idk, but i would still fuck them

>pol9k

>pol+r9k

>pol
>+
>r9k

Not in a million years

What is your point? The image just satirizes Sup Forums's and /r9k/'s aversion towards women.

And we hate them too

Okay?

>2 of the women in that picture are naturally red haired. How fucking autistic are you?

But that's wrong you fucking retard
Look at the roots, it's dyed hair.