Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree Holly was in the wrong, right?

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree Holly was in the wrong, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/embed_1/13101910/
youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
strawpoll.me/13108974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would you do if a dog latched onto your hand?

run away

angerey

She lickin her snout which mean she want to be left alone

so you would run away while the dog is fucking up your hand?

he stands over a dog just trying to eat her fucking food and then he hits her

fall over on it

doggo needed it desu

How would you like it if you were eating your food and minding your business, then some violent spic came, hit you in the throat and took a retarded power stance to irritate you even further?

i would take a colm, relexed state

Well if you bit back then you'd just get kicked.

You just got fuckin' whispered son.

As a dog I would submit.

Is there a context or did the Dog Whisperer resort to beating the shit out of dogs

These threads just make it clear that dog apologists should be shot on sight.

It's called Whispering.

Sometimes the best way to whisper is with your fists.

the context is that he beats the shit out of dogs and takes their food

At least come up with a daring synthesis. Posting the exact same shit is not at all interesting or entertaining.

wow he is so tough getting bit by a pussy ass retriever. Like to see him do this with a pitbull.

It's called having a civilized debate.

Holly was attacked while eating.
Dog whisperer my ASS.

dont touch me

This is what's known as an asshole dog. Some dogs are just lifelong assholes. He might be able to train it to behave temporarily, but it will always be on the verge of biting someone at any given moment.

your master would ask him for help in the first place if you are well behaved you nigger

*punches your throat*

is this the new rick & morty

I've been attacked by a small dog when I was 7yo.
Broke its neck out of panic.

*wouldn't

Correct choice. Fucking Lab latched onto my leg once when I walk in front of the house to do package delivery and yelled to the owner to tell the dog to stop. The fucking owner just screamed and do nothing so I had to fucking kick the shit out of it

the only time he's bit by a dog and it's a retriever

i call shenanigans on this

YOU NEVER PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON A WOMAN YOU BETA FUCKS

Who was in the wrong here?

Holly's owners were going to have a baby and you know one day the baby is going to be crawling around and touch Holly's food bowl while she's eating. No trained dog should ever not allow their master to mess with their food. I can take my dog's food away and she will not do anything at all.

Dis you see how high up that faggot sloth was and still got eaten? That pussy cat earned his dinner.

the sloth has stopped being aggressive, it's a good sign

>how high up that faggot sloth was
smug little fucker thought he got away with it too, all smiling and happy and shit at the beginning

This dog can be saved but half of the work must be done on his owner who must stop being a cuck

nice youtube comment bro

yeah this is a new episode of rick and morty

What would Cesar do in this situation?

Punch the rooster in the throat, perform a full nelson on the cat and rip the mouse in half.

>tfw you realize roosters used to be raptors and actually love meat

but the doggo is no longer angery

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg

PUSSY GETTIN' COCK'D

chicken living up to the dinosaurs

If you watched the full video, you know the sloth had more time to scale up the tree, but the fucker was lazy.
The tiger kept trying and trying just to keep failing.
It took the tiger numerous times to finally get up that high and grab the sloth.
Sloth should have climbed up higher.
So Sloth was in the wrong.

how the fuck did sloths evolve while being so lazy?

>tfw you learn chickens will gladly eat each other if food is scarce

>mfw all the animal fuckers that said he did the wrong thing by attacking the dog
>mfw he did the right thing all along and now doggo is calm

>this dog can be saved

kek. Ceaser has already made Holly his bitch.

strawpoll.me/13108974
strawpoll.me/13108974

absolutely she was in the wrong to begin with.

A disobedient dog is useless and not worthy of surviving. I would have euthanized her the first time she actually bit someone.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

wtf?

I don't care about wildlife hunting on carnivores now

wtf

since when are chickens carnavores?

its almost as if he knows how to handle dogs and meme addicted neets do not.

shocker.

Since when they were dinosaurs.

All birds will eat meat of some sort.

>when all the Holly supporters get BTFO and she looks happier than ever

Cesar knows how to whisper.

All birds eat meat retard. You think they just eat seeds/grains all day? We feed them that because it's cheap.

I mean he literally pushes his hand in the dogs face when it wasn't even paying attention so at first it just bite because it got startled
then the spic doesn't pull back really

the dog is too aggressive of course but it clearly is the spics fault for getting bitten in the first place

my german shepad is generally obedient but wouldnt let me touch his food with a ten foot pole. am i being too lenient?

its instinctual for them to protect their food

Yes, if your pet doesn't let you near their food they think you are their bitch.

that means you fucked up to train him. either that or your dog is shit tier in terms of genetic. did you buy it with pedigree from a trusted breeder?

Yes you fucking idiot. If a dog you own is showing you any signs of aggression for any reason at all you have fucking failed.

Why can't dog retards get that.

Wonder if punching it in the throat while it was eating earlier was a good idea or not.

I'm impressed the toxoplasmosis hasn't destroyed you ability to comprehend language yet.

So does Holly just live with him now or what?

That's actually a good endorsement of his skill if the one dog we all keep posting was eventually tamed by him. Does any other dog respond poorly to whispering?

>victim blaming

He kidnapped her and has since been brutally punching her throat, kicking her and stealing her food. Cesar is not a forgiving man.

So does he just steal the dogs from their owners after they get wispered?

That bitch got
W H I S P E R E D
H
I
S
P
E
R
E
D

how

>tiger

Tiger, cougar, panther, whatever.
Whatever it is, Cesar would Stone Cold Stunner all of them.

A dog of my friends bit its leash, ran off when I took it out for a walk, it wouldn't settle and got excited around a child and began to scare her. I grabbed it and yanked it very hard by the collar and hit it on its head while keeping it between my legs and told it off in a very low voice. It sat on its hind legs with its tail tucked and ears pinned and behaved the entire way home though it was clearly nervous around me. It even chose to sat next to me with it facing away over my friend when we got back. I didn't like doing it but with badly disciplined dogs it is essential to let it know who is boss as my friend was a lousy owner. Still, it's a great loving dog and fun to be around.

What happened there? I'm kind of scared watching any gym webm after that one there women's legs were broken.

good kot

Falls over like a retard.

she falls off it and lands on the ground like the fat slob she is.

rules of nature

Thank you.

from what people were saying they made it sound like Cesar viciously beat this dog but based on that video it looks like the dog needed some discipline.
Ive hit my dog a few times in the face when she gets uppity but i never launch a sustained attack on her or anything so i dont see the problem.

how didnt these goofs go extinct already

I think it's an evolutionary trade-off between having really easy diets and therefore having really low-energy requirements. They eat garbage-tier leafs and stuff so they don't have much high-quality, dense calorie requirements - therefore they're slow.

slothful bastards

Can't kill off one of the seven evils.

you did the right thing, that's exactly what you're supposed to do.

Dogs are animals, not people - they don't have reason, just instinct. That dog's instincts were dangerous, yours were in the right place.

>therefore they're slow.
then how did they evolve being so slow?

wouldn't they have been killed off?

They spend their days sleeping in trees. They're mostly safe from predators.

Evolution isn't like XP points or whatever, right?

Basically the most evolutionarily successful sloths turned out to be the ones who consumed leafs and stuff and chilled all day.

Most herbivores have to eat tons of grass or leaves or whatever because they're consuming calorie-light food and need a certain amount to grow, to thrive, to escape predators.

Sloths live in trees and don't have to move around too much as they don't have many natural predators. So they don't need to eat as much, so they don't need to burn as much, so they don't need to use as much.

So the most evolutionarily successful ones were the ones who got by doing the least amount of work possible to survive and procreate. Kinda like dumb people.

If he couldn't train that lab would it just have been destroyed? I would adopt it too in that case, Labs are best dogs.

Not really. Dog breeds like labradors get like that around food. The owners were at fault for not training it at a younger age. Though I wouldn't call it training as there's basically no effort involved in petting a puppy while they eat.

This is how Muslims see the western world, as a sloth that needs to be eaten by a hungry panther.