ITT: characters that will never be seen again

ITT: characters that will never be seen again.

Nova is seen every month, though.

the one that takes out wolverine.

Maybe if Yost hadn't completely shit the bed with their ongoing.

When did Speedball stop being Penance?

Since after Dark Reign. Became Speedball again when Avengers Academy started.

2010 - 2013 will always have a soft spot for my heart, it was when the new decade was showing promise, then it all went straight to hell, not strictly talking about comics, but...

Seriously I want this faggot decade to end already.

How so?

Hopefully Whor and that Muslim terrorist girl.

Kamala a cute

My heart breaks every day.

Dust?

Get fucked, waifufaggot.

>Still pushing the terrorist Muslim meme on Kamala
Keep chasing that rainbow, you beautiful disaster you.

he hasn't

But user, you can see Kaine weekly on Marvels Ultimate Spider-Man!

>You will never see the relationship formed between Speedball and Aracely

I wanna live in the reality where New Warriors thrived as a series. This sucks.

R I P Dial H cast

Did they all die in that Forever Evil issue or something?

Okay?

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO
>MARVEL WON'T PUBLISH MY EDGY COMICS

Took too long to setup the team.

>everything with a definite purpose is edgy
>not reading what he wrote before
>implying it is wrong
>mfw

Christ, you're pathetic.

Dude, why don't you just bend over and let him fuck your ass if you love him so much

The opening arc went on way too long. Killed curious reader interest as future plotlines were being setup, but the payoff was only the team coming together after like 8 or 9 issues.

>Team book
>It takes more than 3 issues for the team to come together
Absolute madness.

>Implying it is right
Twisting the facts to serve your own purpose doesn't mean that purpose is noble. You can twist the teachings of every religion in that way to make someone seem terrible. I could just as easily make Christianity sound terrible since it teaches that wearing clothes of 2 kinds of fabric is a sin that should result in death and advocates slavery in many passages. Then I could say anyone wearing something with a St George's flag on is wearing a garment representing European christian terrorists. Although none of that really matters since you're an obvious troll.

Nova has a monthly series and is an Avenger. There is no way that Justice, Speedball and Kaine won't ever show up again.
Everyone else is screwed.

>no reason given
>no criticism
okay

who?

But he's not twisting facts. Do you really think Islam is all good and noble,? They literally are instructed to kill people who are not muslim and fuck young children and beat anyone they wish.

Good riddance

>terrorist Muslim meme
>not terrorist Muslim fact

You're an idiot.

>Do you really think Islam is all good and noble,?
I never said that.
>They literally are instructed to kill people who are not muslim and fuck young children and beat anyone they wish.
No they aren't, people elect to ignore a large number of the teachings of their holy books all the time, which is why christians eat shelfish and jews don't enslave people.

Reminder to report and ignore Sup Forums shitposters

>lol they ignore it
Not an argument. It doesn't mean it isn't there in the book.

>being anti-islam is shitposting

>>>/tumblr/

It absolutely is an argument, it is ignored, people have their own moral values that often supercede religious teachings.

Once again, you're pathetic. I honestly feel sorry for you, man. How does it feel being this bigoted?

>>>/tumblr/

And yet, they ascribe to the religion. And so do the terrorists who follow the same code and act according to the textbook definition of muslim.

Well then I guess we should get rid of all religion and all religious people since they're ostensibly terrible by nature because literally every religious book contains something on par if not worse than things in the Qu'ran

>>no reason given
>>no criticism
now this is just hilarious. 10/10 bait for making me laugh.

ISIS and their dickriders slaughter far more Muslims than Americans and are universally hated by anyone that isn't an edgy Canadian shit-eating retard who wants to go full Columbine. If anything Marvel should send a Muslim terrorist to Iraq and have them pull off some fucking heads, see how they like it.

*Hero not terrorist

LEGION or any Brainiac between I and VIII because fuck people who like LEGION.

(you)
>pic related

This place is full of idiotic liberals whomread comics about heroes who distribute free stuff. No rational argument can be have had here.

>Being anti Islam in a comic book and cartoon board is shitposting
>>>Sup Forums

I don't know; that was the period I read comics, and not many from Marvel really stuck with me aside from Scarlet Spider, Winter Soldier, and Hawkeye.

I will say that period was at least seemingly better than the current one, though.

Is that the sound of crickets chirping and a faggot eating humble pie I hear? Yeah.
Anywho back to topic. Are Secret Seven getting any love lately ive stayed the fuck away from new52.

What response were you expecting to that, you presented literally no argument, also it should be who there, not whom.

Who are the cuties in the middle and the one in the yellow?

Allmost every ultimate characters

I liked it. I don't care what anyone says.

Friendly reminder.

It still hurts, I miss Kaine. But we can't have good things and Slott had to kill him off.

we are past Christian/Muslim rivalry. she's a stinking nuhuman terrorist out to destroy all the human race. seriously look what those nuhuman terrorists did to the muties. you think we are going to take that shit like the mutant filth did? those poor mutant bastards never saw it coming, but we are human and therefore we will kick the hell out of anything that tries to fuck with us.

he's alive and going to be in webwarriors soon.

But user, we see her rather regularly.
Did you seriously get lost on your way to the Kamala thread?

>Giant pink letters saying FREE SPEECH in the background
Kek.

He really should, she's a good character but didn't fit in at all with the Spider part of the universe he introduced her in. Should've introduced her in Starbrand and Nightmask or some Avangers Academy spin-off.

Nova we will obviously see and Scarlet Spider is coming back in Slott's new event.

Justice and Speedball come and go.

The rest? Yeah probably not unless Bendis or some other writer feels like killing someone I guess.

who are those guys with Thing.
are they some like weird proto-guardians of the galaxy line-up?

I miss her feet Sup Forums.

Fuck movie rights too

Except for the fact that according to Islam:

Men are human, women are not.

Almost all men go to heaven (more than 99 out of 100, according to The Prophet), while almost all women go to hell (more than 99 out of 100, again according to The Prophet). In fact, Hell is Hell because it is full of women with not enough men to CONTROL them.

Any woman pure enough to never have complained EVER in her life (from birth til death), is then allowed to enter Paradise (Heaven to Christians). There, she is struck almost completely blind, almost completely deaf, and her mind enfeebled. She is CHAINED in a corner in Allah's palace, where she spends eternity servicing the humans (men) in heaven that crave female compansionship (sex with women). Her enfeebled mind see every man that approaches her as her husband, and she absolutely and happily obeys his every whelm, OTHER than leaving her corner (there are too few to go around so the are SHARED). In her enfeebled, enlightened state, even should she be chained in the same corner as another female, even her own mother, sister, or daughter, she will not grow jealous if her husband choses to use the other woman in the corner (on the other wall). This is ALL according to The Prophet.

According to the Prophet, Paradise is a sausage festival, where men hang out and party and game all day with each other, worship god, and if they want some poontage, they go up to the Creator's brothel, and fuck one of the few females in all of Paradise.

Hell is full of all other females that ever lived, and they are going wild because WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN--- THEY ARE BEAST! The Creator Allah raised up their intelligence and placed most of the sexual bits needed for child rearing on them so as to not destroy the perfection of his most best creation, MEN.

And that's just the start of what Islam teaches, to this day. Westerners usually get all of that glossed over.

You already killed this thread
Move on to another one already

You Sup Forumsfags are worse than bronies and if Hiroshima has any sense, he would give you the same treatment

Selah Burke a.k.a. Sungirl She also has appearances in some yost-penned Spider-man books.

How many times are we going to do this dance, guys?

I hope Wolfsbane never makes this list

rip superman

this is depressing

>killing off Aracely

Why would you put that thought in my mind, you monster.

Fox can make them. They haven't cause Singer sucks ass.

Oh Mighty Endowed, the world was too good for you!

Apparently DC can abort what it can't catch :-(

Your'e too good for this world, Iris.

>Sad Frog

You'll never be set up by your best friend to date his ex wife after turning her into a loli.

Seriously, why doesn't Sup Forums Talk about the robot Hourman more? He's basically Sup Forums the comic book! Emotionally stinted man-child having awkward adventures with Snapper Carr.

Herbie Popernecker, why can't you appear in a new comic book?

>Snapper Carr
You got it in one, daddy-o

Maybe with the appearance of X-23 we might get a few New X-Men movies. Probably not because Singer has to jerk off Wolverine and Mystique a bit more, but we can hope.

To be honest, I would rather a TV series of this rather than a movie.

I'd really like to see him brought back in a more horror/mystic-tinged book as a high level antagonist and play the "he was just a delusional mutant" stuff off as him fucking with people. He's the type of character that should be in a Ghost Rider or Daimon Hellstrom book, not Spider-Man.

@__@

...why did they take her away?

I didn't hate him but the Batfam was too fucking big before he got here.

I like Duke more tbqh

I pray I'm wrong

It's a shame since Sun Girl would make good waifu material.

I'm glad she's dead for stealing the name of the real impulse
Who also is dead which actually makes me sad

Dick, user. Singer sucks dick.

Misty fucking Kilgore