Are Blacks in America essentially going to fuck themselves out of existence?

Are Blacks in America essentially going to fuck themselves out of existence?

I mean intermarriage rates for them have never been so high (and they keep increasing, tremendously) and we all know it's every Black guy's dream to become a mandingo BULL to some white girl and have light skinned babies, meanwhile nobody really wants to fuck Black girls (including Black men lol) and to top it off we don't really have that many Blacks immigrating here to replenish the population.

you should have send them back

Yeah but a s*Utherner shot lincoln before he could deport them to Liberia

Yes. As much as Sup Forums likes to scream about niggers, their percent of the US population has been the same for decades (about 12%). It's the Latino population that's growing and replacing whites, which is ironic since Latinos love to larp as pure aryan alt-righters, as any picture of a Sup Forums meetup will reveal.

Rude

>no one wants to fuck black girls
someone spends a little too much time on Sup Forums, huh cuck?

how does that insult make any sense here

How often do you go on pol?

>tfw no clause in ANZUS treaty stating that NZ shall receive a yearly contingent of qt black girls from America in return for usage of our ports

we could have avoided this muh nuclear ships misunderstanding so easily

I don't

this. ch*canos are the problem

You had like 100 years until they had civil rights. What were you doing then?

The thing is you need to stop conceiving race as a purely 'biological' phenomenon, because if that were the case, there are quite literally no races other than a blurred paint pallet, and every modern race is no more than a few hundred years old other than Island-isolated ones.

Black Americans are going to continue; White Americans will cease - biologically, both of them will be gone as we know it but the continuity of black american 'culture' means that they will simply fuck themselves into a 'new' existence rather than 'out of' existence. 2050 is going to be a negroid world without pureblood negroids in biological America, but to the whole in spiritual America

Evola and Carl Jung already had considered Americans to be "spiritually" non-europeans(negroes). I wonder what they would think now.

t. 1000% black man

Why would Black people still be a thing if they look like pic related? What exactly is going to prevent them from being assimilated?

To put it simple: yes

Fuck the South
liar
>2100
>Black people look like pic related
>They just fucked themselves a new existence guys

Why would I go on Sup Forums?

You think Jews are controlling the world, fear the BLACK man, and are afraid that Muslim refugees will destroy the Western World

One drop rule

Black will never die out

One drop rule isn't a standard anymore, a lot of people now recognize Mixed or Biracial as their own thing

>One drop rule
meme tier

dixieniggers ruin everything

> a lot of people now recognize Mixed or Biracial as their own thing
Who? worldly liberals?

everyone calls Harry's new wife a niggress, even though she's only 25% black. Their children will be considered negros too

Same thing is happening here in France, it happened me twice, talking to a white guys and he casually say "yeah my parents are algerians"

> nobody really wants to fuck Black girls
It's true that Black man, white women marriage is fail. But they actually have kids ( at least 2 mixed)
While the number of BMWW couples and children are the highest.

black women are desired by whites who are fetishists.
> Most of them are weirdos who just want to fuck. They aren't genuine.
Go to any country around the world and they always use black women as the standard for ugliness.
nothing more than a sexual fetish.
While black men are hated and also called ugly.

I wish we saw more blonde Halsey

>What exactly is going to prevent them from being assimilated?
Because the American culture is one of non-inclusion.
This isn't Spain where it was encouraged and culturally accepted to have mixed heritage.

The "neo-Blacks" will distance themselves further from the dominant white culture.
They will be the new 'niggas'.

I'd think that chicano's and blacks would assimilate together,
before a black would assimilate with whites.

Most people forget that most American blacks already have partly European genes with a substantial amount of them possibly having European Y chromosomes from the days when yankee soldiers would mingle with freed black women, and when black slaves and their owners had babies.

>While the number of BMWW couples and children are the highest.
Source?
>black women are desired by whites who are fetishists.
Lol white women who want Black men are also fetishists

I don't have the source on me atm, but you can look it up.
> Lol white women who want Black men are also fetishists
That's true. But they never really want to get married.
There's a difference between dating relationships and marriage.
That's why the divorce rates for BM/WW married couples is high.

>While the number of BMWW couples and children are the highest.
The most common interracial pairing in America are Hispanic/White and Asian/White

Democrats and leftists enable them.

Did you mean
Hispanic with white, Asian with white
or Hispanic (white) and Asian (happa)?

>Who? worldly liberals?
Yeah, so? Conservatives aren’t the only people in this country and race is subjective, anyway :^)

But nobody does. Just look at dating site stats. Black women are the least liked by everyone, even other niggers.

Is that why Dirk Nowitski married and had
Kids with a mullato, whose dad was Swedish and mom was Kenyan? Just because Sup Forums and pop culture promotes the idea of black men being with white women, doesn't mean that it's inherently more prevalent, and your notion that there aren't white men who raise kids with black women is false, simply because there are plenty examples of exactly that happening.

That isn’t the same if both their parents are Algerian, that just means they’re white passing.

Are Algerians basically all marrying White French?

>Hispanic with white, Asian with white
this

Those are so correct.

With Black guys it's either 70/30 meaning that less than 30% don't like black women. But I'm pretty sure if a nice looking white girl would approach them
100% black guys would go for the white girl.

Why?
Because Black men are still desired more than black women.
look up the cultural media as a reference.

But magreb isn't nigger.

t. Maghreb nigger

>With Black guys it's either 70/30 meaning that less than 30% don't like black women.
Why such phenomenon even exist?

Conservatives outnumber liberals two to one.

Hispanic isn't a race.

kys

He's right?

But black women are still the least desired people in the world. Might explain why they are difficult to deal with.

Cool story, so fucking what?

Who tf is Harry??

>the cultural media
Something that is pumped out of Hollywood and is not actually representing anyone's prefences.

>Democrats and leftists enable them.

Liberals are cancer and deserve mass graves

>Conservatives outnumber liberals two to one.

They do. Only way they can win elections.

Don’t respond to him. He’s a well known shitposter that responds “kys” to basically any American that mentions something related to Latin America.

>t. Leftists cuck.

Eurangutans.

>Liberals are cancer and deserve mass graves
>They do. Only way they can win elections.
>”u r a cuck”

Are you fucking blind or just not paying attention? I grew up in a really black city in USA and there was constant babying of blacks. At no point were they ever expected to take responsibility for their actions.

Liberals just need some more life experiences.

It's not their fault, because: reasons.

>The thing is you need to stop conceiving race as a purely 'biological' phenomenon, because if that were the case, there are quite literally no races other than a blurred paint pallet, and every modern race is no more than a few hundred years old other than Island-isolated ones.
>Black Americans are going to continue; White Americans will cease - biologically, both of them will be gone as we know it but the continuity of black american 'culture' means that they will simply fuck themselves into a 'new' existence rather than 'out of' existence. 2050 is going to be a negroid world without pureblood negroids in biological America, but to the whole in spiritual America
t. brainlet

Sad but you're right. Nigger culture is now seen as American culture around the world.

One drop does it, m8. All niggerspawn are niggers, no matter what admixture there may be.

I think Caribbean Brits definitely will. We're all with white men and women and so are our kids.

t. no education in biology or statistics.

black culture is pervasive and basically the lowest common denominator now
even if their kids are mixed, their legacy of mediocrity will live on

>Liberals just need some more life experiences
>Are you fucking blind or just not paying attention? I grew up in a really black city in USA and there was constant babying of blacks. At no point were they ever expected to take responsibility for their actions.
>It's not their fault, because: reasons.
>t. no education in biology or statistics.
I don’t feel like digging for 5 minutes to find my fedora posting folder so you’ll just have to use your imagination.

Yes!
Thank you user. I don't know why everyone is being so politically-correct on anonymous board.
But if you travel anywhere.
South America, South East Asia, Europe, Mideast.
They are the least desired women, and a bench mark for ugliness.

But the media has shaped people's perspective. Which is why a lot of people are afraid/angered by BLACKED.
There isn't some large number of white woman/black male couples.

But the concern for white guys is too much.

>Negro "culture" is the aggressive cancer of America
>American "culture" is the aggressive cancer of the world

Really makes you think.

lmao dont take it so seriously uptight loser just have fun

Cool a pic spammer.

When people see white women with the schwartzes they see a pure woman being defiled. In a way it's the same way we look at a virgin losing her vcard. But with cialburners it's like going one step farther. We immediately think less of them.

Nigger culture now is American culture because it's the only culture in America that wasn't imported.

Technically niggers were imported

>There isn't some large number of white woman/black male couples.
There are a lot of Black males chasing white women, though
What about African Brits?

they marry white men and women too but not as much as us
then Indians come third
then everyone else

Probably not. They expected maori to have been absorbed into the white new zealand population by now but it hasn't happened.

As long as there is some kind of societal advantage that comes with being black they're not going to disappear

>They expected
Who?

>spiritual race
This is an Evolan concept, right? The idea is pretty interesting, I need to read up on him.

evola is retarded read something that will actually impart some knowledge

I like reading wacky and fringe ideas though

>As long as there is some kind of societal advantage that comes with being black they're not going to disappear
yeah cus parents are telling their kids "hey don't have kids with white people, they might then have kids with other white people producing people who look white and can't take advantage of the abundance of privileges us blacks have!!"

>becoming your oppressors

This. Honestly, I see a lot of Hispanic/White couples in any combination.

Why do Caribbeans love white people so much?

Not really, you're such an idiot.