A difference between South Park's anti-P.C. fight and Trump's Anti-P.C. fight

www.vulture.com/2016/07/trey-parker-matt-stone-comic-con.html
www.esquire.com/entertainment/news/a47042/south-park-anti-pc-trump/
>Stone: “Political correctness” — I feel like that’s becoming a catch-all term for just shit that you don’t like. I don’t think I probably agree with Donald Trump, but we did a whole bit about political correctness last year. We’ve been interested in that debate for a long time. But not everything is political correctness gone mad. Sometimes you just shouldn’t say something. And there’s a huge difference between what can be said in a cartoon or through the mouths of fiction, and what somebody who’s going for elected office should say. Those are two different standards of political correctness.

>But I do think there’s a legitimate ... comedians, especially, that’s probably where we identify and have the most sympathy with anti-p.c. forces, is within comedy. Not talking to people or trying to get elected. That’s a different standard. There’s shit that you shouldn’t say running for president that Cartman should totally be allowed to say within a satirical cartoon. When I see a politician or a Donald Trump say “political correctness,” I’m like, "That’s not the same shit that we’re talking about in the writers’ room. There’s satire over here in cartoons, and you’re standing onstage in a suit and you want me to vote for you." Different standard, you know?

Well Sup Forums, are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQlqjONEsKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le we gotta have SOME restrictions, right, fellas
>im like, anti pc, but cahmaahhhn

There will be no restrictions on the 1st Amendment. Ever.

He's not being anti-first amendment nigger, he's saying you should censor yourself as you see fit

Dear Matt Stone,.....

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING JEW!

Didn't want to take up room in the OP for this part but this is from the first link:

>Because the world will find you too offensive?
Parker: Because it’ll be like, “You guys just don’t belong here anymore. The world has moved on. The world has grown up.” There’s a change here and it’s not like we’re the old guys that are fuddy-duddies; it’s like we’re the old guys that are doing the stuff that isn’t ... are we not gonna be welcome here anymore? That’s really what the big idea was supposed to be behind this season, was this town saying, “Shit. It seems like the country’s doing this and we’d better fucking change or we’re fucked.” Whenever we used our emotions to fuel the show, it makes for a way better show than us talking about politics and saying, “This is what you should think. This is who’s right and who’s wrong.” It’s, "Where are we caught in the middle of this?" That always ends up being what the show’s about.

>Stone: And we identify with comedians, but then you hear some comedian say, “These college campuses, these kids aren’t laughing at my jokes anymore.” It’s like, maybe you’re fuckin’ old. Maybe we’re fuckin’ old! If people aren’t laughing, they’re not laughing. If the laugh is that people are afraid to laugh because of some strict p.c.-police speech code, that’s something to tackle with. But maybe they’re just not laughin’! So we put that into the season and put that into P.C. Principal scolding the town in this meta [way], scolding the town, scolding the show, saying, “What is this thing from the past?”

No. He's saying "TWUMP'S A WAYCIST, AND ONLY MY CARTOON CAN SAY NAUGHTIES CAUSE IT'S SATIRE ;)"

This. South Park after about Season 4 went to complete dogshit anyways

I couldn't care less what these degenerate drug using kikes say, especially after "World War Zimmerman".

ITT: Trump fags realize hes right, so they just say south park sucks

Should there be a difference in the way a comedian and a president speak?

>are they right?

Yup.

South Park just takes swipes at whoever is being stupid at the time. Last season was really on point with PC and SJWs as well as the pretentiousness of gentrification.

>(((Stone)))

Here's the difference. Matt and Trey want to freely criticize whoever they want in a cartoon. That's great.

However, Trump wants to freely identify violent religious radicals, violent blacks and illegal freeloaders. This is a much better and more practical use of free speech in my opinion.

Also, I think it's totally appropriate for a leader to take on any kind of backwards and stifling faux pas. I'd be willing to bet they'd agree given a different context.

Yeah, people herald it as this edgy show, but that's ony because half of the country subscribes to PC police slave think. It's not that groundbreaking, in terms of controversy. It's funny at times, but it's just "guys, both sidez r dumb" commentary.

JUDEN

JUDEN

JUDEN

JUDEN

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER TRUST A KIKE

ESPECIALLY THE "REDPILLED" ZIONIST TYPES!!!

>www.vulture.com
>www.esquire.com

> implying the journalist didn't worm some anti-trump statement out them.

>It's okay when I do it

Classic liberal double standard.

>Sometimes you just shouldn’t say something

It doesn't matter what your point is when you're saying bullshit like this.

There already are, though. It's just subtle.

Look at twitter. Even youtube's new guidelines are on the path to destruction.

You can say these are private entities who have every right to police their own communities however they deem fit but the fact of the matter is there is no real alternative to these sources. No other similar websites command any where close to the same quantity of users.

If you don't like their pro-censorship PC-cultist policies you're free to go express your views somewhere else, sure.

But if a tree falls and no one's around to hear it...

Fuck South Park. Fuck the creators.

The political correctness I care about is not being allowed to call out Colored people and women on their lies and bullshit.

I am not allowed to criticism arguments of the wage gap without facing severe social consequences.

I am not allowed to bring up black on black murder rates without facing severe social consequences.

I am not allowed to acknowledge that Hispanics are becoming the majority in the US without facing severe social consequences.

That's what I care about.

And of course I will support a candidate who fights for my ability to speak the truth.

>Giving a damn about people who make a cartoon featuring talking human shit and Satan as a major character

>Matt (((Stone)))

He contributes almost nothing. Parker does all the fucking real work

I think they are simply businessmen trying to reel back in the viewers they lost when they heavily politicized last year's season. I am more interested in how they produce the next season than I am of what they say about the controversy they invoked on the last one.

Reminder that there exists an episode of South Park where all the "goyim" are literally SWIMMING IN A POOL OF PISS and loving every minute of it and Kyle the Jew is the only character who isn't, and who is instead grossed out by and generally opposed to the idea.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cucka DOODLEDOO
Never watching their garbage again

Supressing people from making a case about how they see the world and why this world view is correct, to then threaten that person with legal and societal repurcussions will only lead to one thing, violent outbursts.

They turn words into violence, the left believe that some words hurt, that only happens when you stop people from speaking.

>people who get triggered by the word cuck
Kek. Cuck is the new "fag." Deal with it.

Self censorship is not even kind of similar to state censorship

Who then is forced to not only swim in the piss but also drink a glass of said piss.
Stop being misleading, faggot

Different standards for different people is classic multi cult bullshit, and it creates massive resentment.

Classic kikes. You saw this with Sarah Silverman-makes entire career on saying nigger and other non-pc words, hates Donald Trump for saying things she doesn't agree with.

it's literally saying that people's feelings are more important than the first amendment.

Care to explain or did Matt Stone explain it well?

Doesn't justify or undo the fact that everything else happened. Doesn't change the overall message conveyed in the episode about the portrayed difference in mentality between Jews and non-jews.

(((Stone)))

R A R E
A
R
E

This, ive never called a nigger a nogger to their face, but if someones being a dumb cunt I shouldnt have to worry about losing my job by calling them out on it.

"politically correct" is not correct. it is saying what is nice rather than what is true. it's glossing over facts because people don't want to be told the truth.

it isn't cartman saying niggerfaggot

who the fuck cares how le south park men think the term should be used

That's not what the episode is about you tin foiled moron
Go purchase some more Infowars filters

Hollywood trying to justify not having the balls to put their name beside their thoughts.

Nothing new here.

south park confirmed for being leftist cucks. no better than the SJW's they ripped on.
>hurrrrrr pc is bad and ruining the country
>durrrrr but those running for office have to be pc if they want my vote

fucking faggots

You're right. Self-censorship is worse. It's the most potent kind of censorship.

If state censorship censors speech, self-censorship censors thought. Let that sink in.

>it's just a prank bro

Where's Natalie, what did you do to her

Lol what? What the fuck are you even talking about? You lose a simple exchange and resort to tinfoil memery? The fuck.

(((Stone))) is basically doing the classic Jewish communist shuffle.

Orwell put it best: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Kikes can only make fun of stuff and come up with fantastical ideas. That's why they're involved in theories and entertainment. But as for actually taking action and implementing ideas, they're terrified of it. They want to sit in a room and poke fun at the world and say how fucked up it is rather than actually fixing it.

She's swimming with the fishes my friend.
What exchange did I lose?
You came up with an insane conspiracy based on nothing and I called you a faggot for it.

should there be a difference in the way a human and a human speak?

They showed up at the Oscars wearing dresses while on acid. Like hell they're ones to talk about what should be kept in a cartoon.

So, basically, "Your rights end where my feelings begin"?

I don't really see anything wrong with a politician saying, well... Anything. The first amendment simply guarantees that you won't be arrested; it doesn't guarantee that people won't dislike you for what you say and, in this case, choose not to elect you.

You have the right to not be arrested for what you say, but you can—for instance—still be fired from work for it, or have an account closed online. The only difference is that you won't be in jail for things that you post online, unlike other places—such as the UK.

Should there be a difference in responsibility between a human and a human?

I only read what you green texted but to me it sounds like he's moreso getting at "you should be careful if you're running for president and want to be successful, versus making a comedy cartoon." There are indeed different standards. If Trump got on stage and starting making poop and fart jokes, I don't think anyone would find that okay. Trump doesn't do that obviously but it's just an example of how something South Park does is whatever versus a presidential candidate.

It's not like he went full blown TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER - the worst he said is that he doesn't agree with him, reluctantly at all. I would have expected harsher words given the Trump episode.

youtu.be/VQlqjONEsKQ

then frankly, this board (a place that involves 70% reading and 30% pictures), let alone Sup Forums is not for you.

What would mommy say if she found you talking with the ebil nazi frogs anyway?

>Sup Forums
>blacked .com

Whoever made this shitty b8 image is really grasping at straws fucks sake.

What conspiracy was that of mine, again? I seem to recall only pointing out something that happened. Ironically, if anything in this scenario you are the tinfool nut for claiming I theorized anything conspiratorial in the first place.

Don't talk to Trey Parker or his wife's son ever again.

Faggot 'I'm neutral here guys' Bullshit just for more money. This attitude is so fucking cancerous and dangerous and of course JEWISH

Fucking THIS
People have to be able to discuss ANYTHING.

No fucking banning, no firings, no censorship.

Anyone else would simply see Kyle not wanting to swim in piss, you instead saw a JEW not wanting to swim in piss while the GOYIM do.
You're looking at it trough a tinted lense
What even was the point of your first post?

Seriously?
South park and simpsons stopped being funny ages ago, they're not even trying to be funny, and have the guts to call it satire??
Well then I can do the same and claim I'm a cop in public, and wear a uniform, since I think there should be more justice in world, so I can arrest people at random who transgress me personally.

Trey "My Wife's Son" Parker

>our brand of PC is right and you are wrong if you think PC is different for different people.

this element of feminism needs to die

>Anyone else would simply see Kyle not wanting to swim in piss, you instead saw a JEW not wanting to swim in piss while the GOYIM do.
Do you have any evidence for your conspiracy theory?

RARE
A
R
R

>Twitter's restrictions on free speech are tantamount to a violation of the First Amendment.
I want all Sup Forumsacks to get it through their heads that the Constitution applies only to the government. Clauses in the Constitution are to the government as laws are to the people. Do not compare these two, you will look retarded. Furthermore, it is not the duty of the government to force Twitter to allow that type of speech.

The 'no real alternative' argument is also bullshit, because quite frankly there are. There is nothing stopping you from creating your own platform, or supporting one that believes in unlimited free speech, with the exception of market forces.

The difference is that Trump's actually successfully in rolling back the tide of mud races and left-wing degenerates.

Hopefully we can take it all the way and in the form of Racial Holy War and exterminate them completely.

Down to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun.

Hail Victory

It doesn't always, i agree if you're talking about having a public discussion or debate on something that matters and shit, but good manners are good sometimes. Im generalizing here, not saying trump should bite his tongue more, my bad

They say the world has "grown up" as if progress as defined by the left is a priori good and as if the "world" is just Western countries. I say look at France over the past two years, then tell me we're headed in the right direction.

What conspiracy theory?
That was literally what you said.
Now answer me, what was the point of your original post?

If there is anyone that should be pointing out the stupidity of PC and using satire as a tool to fight the idiots promoting it, it should be the guy whos in a position to do something about it.

Fuck matt and tre for trying to censor our President.

Seriously this. If you've ever heard the term nu-Sup Forums it's because r/theDonald took over along with the alt right.

>no real alternative is a bullshit argument because if you buy a website you can get the same amount of users with uh magic or something!

Not what what they are allowed to speak about.

>“You guys just don’t belong here anymore. The world has moved on. The world has grown up.”

Like, what the fuck does that even mean? South Park was still making people laugh year to year. Nothing changed. Then all of the sudden this social justice meta commentary starts, and South Park begins to completley pussy out.

... conveniently right around the time a certain someone became a literal cuck.

Seems as though they're attempting to speak for comedians, claiming the sole ownership of political incorrectness.

After all, anything aside from comedy is far too serious to be anything other than politically correct, right?

>because quite frankly there are. There is nothing stopping you from creating your own platform, or supporting one that believes in unlimited free speech, with the exception of market forces.
An "alternative to Twitter" is not the same as "having the option to create a brand new platform and/or support an already-existing platform with a much, much smaller audience." None of these options will be able to compete or have any meaningful impact compared to Twitter and you know it.

>That was literally what you said.
No, this is literally what I said:
>Reminder that there exists an episode of South Park where all the "goyim" are literally SWIMMING IN A POOL OF PISS and loving every minute of it and Kyle the Jew is the only character who isn't, and who is instead grossed out by and generally opposed to the idea.

The point was to remind people that this happened. You can make of that what you will.

Is matt stone an actual cuck?

Well, he's not wrong. If Trump started saying NIGGERS KEK KIKES he'd be free to do so but would also destroy any chance of being elected.

>lol it's just satire/comedy

Nothing more cowardly than hiding behind the veil of comedy while driving political messages

Yes, out of all the hundreds of episodes and the thousands of scenarios within those episodes you decided to remind people about that one, pointing out that it was about a jew (why not say Kyle?) and ''goyim''.
Just for no real reason at all.
Sure

What happened? Their early seasons were GOAT. Why have all these comedians been going soft recently? I don't think these guys would have said this in the 90's or early 2000's.

What a cuck

Because now their careers are on the line

A lot of that predates Trumpets, though. That's just Sup Forumstards being Sup Forumstards. I think you're the newfig.

You're wasting precious time on me while you could be posting about da jooze! in other threads.

>da jooze!
Wait, I have a question now. You seem triggered at your own perceived notion that I was implying bad things about Jews, and now you refer to the Jews as "da jooze," as if to parody the long-prevailing sentiment on Sup Forums that Jews are bad news. So, do you believe they are?

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""alt right>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""/DRUMPKINS took over
>50% of the threads on the board are anti-trump shills

k

Why should the government respect free speech when its citizens and businesses do not?

Saved my friend :)

They kinda, sorta have a point, there is a way to be straight, honest without reverting to personal attacks and insults, but in the current, rotten political climate modest people with principles get absolutely destroyed and walked over (see Bernie). I really think it takes somebody of Trump's caliber to blast through all the cynicism of Washington and their corrupt media empire, after the air is cleared, people can start being civil again.

>And there’s a huge difference between what can be said in a cartoon or through the mouths of fiction, and what somebody who’s going for elected office should say. Those are two different standards of political correctness.
I hate this fucking argument, comedians always try to pull this shit when they get called out for being hypocrites. DUDE I'M GOING TO GET SERIOUS AND YELL ABOUT POLITICS BUT I'M JUST A COMEDIAN SO IF YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY TRY TO REBUT ME YOU'RE TAKING SHIT TOO FAR