Turkey is betting that it can steal enough nuclear weapons (which the US will vehemently deny) and will now become a...

Turkey is betting that it can steal enough nuclear weapons (which the US will vehemently deny) and will now become a great power again prove me wrong.

Protip? Ya can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TOKYO
O
K
Y
O

>fat
>tattooed
>flipflops
>"playboy bunny" shorts
faux-white garbage
literally seppuku yourself

James, I know your test is low and you have grasshopper legs for arms. Maybe one day you'll be able to bench press your bodyweight at least five or six times.

I'm happy for you teaching English here, really, I am. You couldn't cut it back home, so you ran here where the women weigh 90 pounds and don't speak your language. Has your male-pattern baldness set in yet?

Enjoy your anime today. Also, stop running with your arms fully extended behind your back. We don't want these people to think all Westerners are frail, retarded betas.

No wonder your birth rates are so low.

Is this a THICC/HIGH TEST thread?

I'm sure they're betting that, sure.

Doesn't mean that's how its gonna go down.

It is now brother. Let's show James (the frail, beta, weakling English teachers I see all over here) what their tiny test cannot comprehend.

Donno, but I want to fuck that slut.

Yes, less mongoloid faces tho please

>foot tattoo

nope/10

James, I would recommend push up and body-weight squats everyday for now. Plank between the two. You'll probably need to have your knees touch the floor during the push ups, for support. But I'm here for you. Just shoot for 10 push ups without rest by the end of October.

And don't forget, James, that meals matter. For now, a dirty bulk will due as you look as though chemotherapy has robbed you of what it means to look like a human.

Never skip breakfast. Be sure to eat enough grams of protein (I'd recommend the fish over here). You need at least eat 1.5x your weight.

Here, I'll help you: 103 lbs x 1.5 = 154.5 grams of protein a day for you, James.

Mmmmm THICC

Just as a side note, I know being pale is good over here for the women. They love for their skin to be pale, but for a man, it's unbecoming James. You don't need a deep tan or anything, but Teddy Kennedy has more color to his skin than you. Probably more hair on his head as well.

Also, clip your fucking nails.

And James, tattoos aren't terrible if you're going out and having fun. You don't have to fall in love with every girl you talk to, ya know? Relax your fedora and sheath your tiny white-knight sword. It's OK. She probably hasn't had sex in a month and just needs a lay, not some eternal beta that wants to suck her feet until she dies.

Epitome of HIGH TEST

everyone, remember this asshole here, when Turkey gets kicked out of NATO, and all the weapons are moved somewhere else

remember that you couldnt "prove" the idiot, wrong but he was wrong nonetheless

Should I dump my premium THICC folder?

James, please take out your leather bound journal and $50 pen. Take a note for Christ's sake (I know, he doesn't exist, tipping intensifies, etc.).

I'm here for you, James.

oh dear

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Sup dad, do you like THICC high test girls too?

of course

;^)

You got it

always

hot but would be hotter without the retarded foot tattoos, unless you go full suicide girl tattoos always look retarded

It's now or never brother.

Whoops not THICC enough, pardon me

I'd berry my dick so far in her ass whoever pulled me out would be King Arthur, if you know what I mean.

Literal perfect body

Let do this old rival

lol

Face a bit too manly for my tastes.

***WARNING***

This thread is intended for HIGH TESTOSTERONE individuals

>dude le women are such whores xD why are they so degenerate Sup Forums
>fawn over pictures of them and yell MOOOOREEE

fucking degenerates

The Turkey happening is over senpai it was so shitty our news didnt even cover it and no one even spoke about it

Get out kids, this threads for those who have hair on their chest.

>posting tallfus

I don't know if my heart can handle all this test.

>Epic Predator Handshake

James, you following all of this? We are here for you. That small increase in your heartbeat. That's your testes begging for something they do not yet understand.

/fit/ tier High Test

they can easily buy some from pakistan, in fact, they probably did

Is that Shrek's wife?

Dear lord.... M-MUH

Don't forget about your lats. You want to grow them as much as possible since your shoulder are so narrow, James.

Jesus Tokyo, you sure got autistic in this thread...

Here's some mature HIGH TEST

Thanks for posting this man. Spot on.

A FUCKING LEAF

I smell estrogen....

checks out

>prove me wrong
Prove yourself right, faggot. That which is posited without evidence may be dismissed in the same manner.

pls

>wanting to fuck a man

Rest is also important, James. Your body needs to rebuild and recharge itself. Do not skimp on your rest. Especially after that brutal 10 push-up workout you will be enduring.

On board the TEST TRAIN

You like that type of test do ya?

Get out little girl

n-no

@miasand

Judge for yourself user

its like girls want guys to stare at their ass

Why am I not surprised to see A FUCKING LEAF come here and spew his estrogen everywhere.

Really makes you thick.

Fucking LEWD

>All these kucks unironically liking chubby big girls

Welcome to 2016.

>we like fats, deal with it.
>If you dont like fat, you're a low test beta male.

LOL that face

"Why are you looking at me? I only have massive tits"

LOL

Interesting thought there....

Please give me some tips on building mass with a bad back, Japan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DON'T TALK ABOUT THE TURKEY HAPPENING
DON'T TALK ABOUT IT
SHUT UP AND LOOK AT THESE SLUTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. shills in this thread.

>Who are you quoting?

I would recommend shaving the pubic hair you call a beard from your face, James. I know the baldness is setting in, but it just looks worse with that wirey pube beard, James.

Plus when you are teaching the Japanese crucial phrases such as "I like apples" and "James is my friend", they won't stare as much.

suck it up buttercup, life is painful sometimes

No, we don't like skinny trap looking bitches you low test boys gawk over.

The Turkish trap is a prime example, fucking pedos.

>and will now become a great power again prove me wrong

kinda late to the party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

>no ass
refrain from posting, namefag

*mine controls u into thinking about big butts*

Thank you Ausbro. I'll get to Turkey after I rub one out.

Link the thread m8, I like THICC girls but I enjoy chaos better.

>dude just ignore the pain didn't u read those No Limit/Tapout/Misc teeshirts brah
>if u feel pain it probably means ur a pussy breh

Niceme.me

if you have relevant information australia you're welcome to interject

i think he's lying, I've looked everywhere on this board and can't find a single Turkey thread. Oh well.

Fuck off, I'm supplying all the High Test niches here.

I'll be happy to supply your ass tastes hold on a min...

Rows and pull ups as many variations exists and many ways to augment each exercise to reduce strain and wear on your back until you get stronger.

The OP was about it you dinguses.
The some amerishill started imagedumping.

RLLY MAEK U THKNI

Would Sup Forums impregnate her?

Would you bury your face in there??

Be honest

alright let me put it in simple terms, you cannot gain muscle without having some sort of pain

who is this? any more?

I was hoping for something with links or more discussion. Now I feel bad.

Sorry, Bruce. Please tell your wife, Sheila, that I won't be able to make it this Monday night.