ITT: Your favorite Sup Forums moments

ITT: Your favorite Sup Forums moments.

Seeing a superhero lose their cool s is so fucking satisfying, I don't know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5v2qBBD-gE
youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc
youtube.com/watch?v=7hnRHQvfxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=KZiOW4VrkfI
youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI
youtube.com/watch?v=W3ipt9HoQeY
youtube.com/watch?v=i5IVYJgt46E
youtu.be/xJEU-CuCMkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't know why
because you're tired of living in this world of cardboard?

BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THEY LOVE MORE THAN A HERO IS TO SEE A HERO FALL, TO FAIL!

Taking off with a jetpack is the ultimate mic drop.

that fucking jetpack man.

>I'm TURBO! The greatest racer EVER!

I think it was the only time I've ever been legitimately surprised at a twist in animation.

Bendis?

This is priceless!

>""That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am."

Superman proceeds to then punch Darkseid so hard it creates a shockwave and sends him flying a few miles over Metropolis (through buildings) before Superman punches him into the ground.

Fuck me. It's still one of the coolest Superhero moments I have ever seen.

>I don't know why.

you're an edgy twat.

Not shitposting, but in light of the Man of Steel debacle, what makes this scene ok and the wanton destruction of the movie not? They're both destroying the city and needlessly endangering civilians while at it.

its actually good
not joking or shitposting, how you handle things matters massively

Darkseid was winning here. They were getting very desperate and Superman took the gloves off.

That, and it was only a couple of buildings. Plus, Superman would have only punched him in a direction he was sure that there would be no casualties in.

Contrast this to man of steel, where the entire city gets 9/11nd.

This. Presentation and tone is everything. MoS showcased the destruction of the city and the genuinely horrifying deaths of thousands of people in a way that I can only describe as gratuitous and perplexing.

And also this. The destruction in MoS didn't serve any real narrative or thematic purposes. It was just there to show a bunch of people getting killed and a buildings torn down.

What the other user said. You probably just edgy. It's a common affliction among young males.

This. That moment was great, I need to watch Wreck it Ralph again.

I hope Disney's recent obsession with "twist" villains doesn't ruin the twist for people who watch Wreck-It Ralph for the first time after the others.

And 50 year old music video directors.

Do people really forget that most of the destruction caused in MoS was by Zod's men? Hell, they put the second world engine in the Indian ocean. The only needless destruction I thought was inappropriate for Metropolis were the military planes that kept getting thrown into buildings by the first world engine.

Superman personally did way more damage to Metropolis in the Justice League cartoon than in the movie
>punches Zod into an already destroyed Wayne building (Plot hole: why the building wasn't evacuated as soon as the Khryptonians started shooting the gravity beam)
>Zod destroys the building with heat vision
>Zod kicks a Lexcorp truck into another building
Zod and Superman's impact destroys the front of a building and a construction zone
>Zod punches Supes into several office building (Kal only damages one of them when he pushes back against Zod)
>Zod destroys the Wayne satellite

Jeez, it wasn't a good movie but can the Man of Murder meme die?

>Do people really forget that most of the destruction caused in MoS was by Zod's men?
You say that as though it makes it any less bad.

It doesn't user. It doesn't.

JLU blew up buildings all the time but nobody gave a damn because it's animation, and animation that wholly embraces the feel-good heroism superheroes stand for.

We don't care that Superman punches Darkseid through what we assume to be an evacuated building because we've also seen this Superman take J'onn home for Christmas dinner.

Had MoS maintained a brighter, more hopeful tone throughout, or even just done the darker tone with better writing, no one would have cared about the destruction because they wouldn't have been looking to tear the film apart wherever possible.

>it was only a couple of buildings

I don't get it.

And it was. Literally two if I'm right. Probably not since I am going off memory.

And he didn't turn the buildings into rubble. He put a Darkseid sized hole in them.

I came here for this

>implying this scene in the Incredibles is edgy
the fuck you two on?

Because one knows its a cartoon and the other is taking it self too seriously.
I hope you're ready for hamfisted Jesus resurrection symbolism in justice league movie

I love the moments when hero discovers the true extent of his powers
Like videorelated
Or Supers flying for the first time in MoS and Smallville
youtube.com/watch?v=t5v2qBBD-gE

youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc

when the regular people stand u to the world ending villians

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnRHQvfxpo

First season of Heroes is full of this and is fucking great.

You know that city was empty right? And built by Luthor? Who was going to blow it up anyway?

No, I didn't actually, I didn't watch that episode

You should. Cool episode. Although that's the highlight.

This movie had some amazing cinematography. That last spin around the dragons combined with the music makes me speechless every time. (starts at 1:21)
youtube.com/watch?v=KZiOW4VrkfI

I will anyway.
Kinda makes me want to get into Captain Marvel

Love when spidey gets serious

Why did he want to shoot her?

Because she's black

She talks to animals.

She controls animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI

It's safe to assume the metropolis in the cartoon was evacuated during the invasion because we don't see any civilians running for their lives during superman's fight with darkseid

Contrast this to man of edge where we do see civies suffer as their city dies. And get to watch them crawl through the rubble as superman makes out in front of them.

NO DONT DO WHAT THIS GUY SAYS
WATCH BOTH SESONS OF JL/JLU FIRST, the journey and payoff is worth it.

It's one of those great twists that makes you feel retarded for not seeing it coming

What a good run.

Are you guys serious?

This...
Just this.

because they're being attacked by wild animals, that she is controlling with her superpower

shooting her is a fairly reasonable desire

Black Bolt talking

I just watched this scene on youtube last night. I was shocked how poorly the animation and character models have aged.

Even the backgrounds look so empty, sterile and geometrical that you could believe they're from a cutscene of a late PS2 game.

>Jaysus a pigeon! A St. Charles!

>Ice the bitch!

Or he could have let spider man deal with it.

Somebody post it.

That wasn't implied.

We simply diagnosed the OP for being edgy for liking good guys hurting people. It's a safe assumption.

Not exactly losing his shit.

Don't look at even older pixar films.

Man do they age badly.

Pffft.

Saved.

She's on Spidey's side, user. She's not a supervillain.

Ah right right.

can some edit the handle and cord off the mic so he's really dropping the ball

I want to see a rabbit on top of Clark's grave before he flies out of the ground.

You know what?

Fuck this scene. This scene was garbage. It was stupid anime power level showboating and it sure as shit wasn't Superman. Fuck it, fuck the finale and fuck Bruce Timm

Because they're superpowered fucks who hold back on normal people every walking second of their lives, so watching them go "fuck this shit" is actually satisfying. Especially if it's against an A grade dick like OP pic

Where is the one with Deadpool and Sabertooth?

Fuck, this got me good. This sequence here was scary for me first time I saw it.

A few things

One, the city was empty. Explicitly empty, because Luthor just finished building it.

Two, Luthor had a bomb ready to go off anyways, so either he baited Superman like he wanted, or the city blows up. Either isn't a bad outcome for him.

Three, Superman doesn't really come off as being in the right here, and the fight is shown off as not being a good thing for anyone, with the few people Luthor invited running away in panic.

Yes it does you moron

>villain played up to be the ultimate badass
>is actually the ultimate badass

context?

Add a brazzers logo and its perfect

>Scene before
YEA we're all having fun! Listen to the pop/overused song! Look at our comedy! That guy got hit in the testicles!
>This scene
Oh. Uh... looks like it just hit the fan. Why isn't the party guy doing anything?
>Scene after
You LIED to us?? Wtf FotherMucker ?? Leave we don't like you anymore even though we were having fun just two scenes ago!

Seriously. Screw this trope to the abyss and throw away the abyss.

For some reason my friends wanted to sit in the front rows for this movie. This scene was crazy to see huge and in your face.

...what?

When rafiki btfo those hyenas with his monkey style. Was my favorite moment as a kid.

one of my favorite parts in infinity

the run was sort of gay, but it had its moments

black bolt standing up and yelling right in thanos' face was one of them

Might be talking about the 'liar revealed ' scene that happens a lot in Children's movies. When the protagonist outsider is exposed as fraud and comes back later in the movie to save the day.
Just speculation as that post was as autistic as heck.

this was so rockin that I pretend the series ended here

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ipt9HoQeY

I just can't laugh at bug power jokes anymore after reading Worm. You can't look at that shit the same way ever again. Absolutely horrifying.

unrestrained shit is great

I absolutely fucking adore everything about this page. As Reed Richards slowly gravitate to what seems to be his demise, he doesn't feel anger or sadness, he only feel regret .He feels regretful for the fact that he won't be able to to unravel the mysteries of the universe and improve his world, but his regret is shortlived thanks to his assurance that mankind will still prevail in the long run. The moment is even better since I read Reed's voice as Gregory Peck playing Atticus Finch.

This is honestly where Reed became my favorite comic character.

make way

"Unbelievable."

nobody has shopped this into a parody of the x-men apocalypse billboard

I got shivers reading that.
this however makeas me giggle a bit.

Oh, I can understand that. Felt that part was kind of weak, especially when he just got everything he needed from a Clint Eastwood knock off.

Rattlesnake Jake more than made up for it tho.

I wish the little guy would return as the main baddie in the next film and the government can't even touch him for no reason.

I always thought this was one of the best fights in Samurai Jack, and there a fuckton of Good Fights.

HURRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=i5IVYJgt46E

Sounds like Battle for the Cowl tie-in of Secret Six.

my favorite part, hands down

>someone actually took the time to upload this

youtu.be/xJEU-CuCMkQ

This was also a good moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg

There's a scene in Smallville where Supes takes one of the kryptonians and tosses them into a trainyard and the whole thing blows up.
>>Zod kicks a Lexcorp truck into another building
The thing that got me about scene that is It was a fairly slow moving object, but Supes makes no effort to stop it. He just hops over it like it's nothing and then turns around to look as the whole thing blows up behind him. Like he didn't think through what would happen if a gas rig ruptured inside a building and was just looking at it going "...Oh." It was actually kind of funny, like the film was parodying it's own wanton destruction.

Basically anything with this glorious bastard