What's the big deal with living with your parents past age 22?

What's the big deal with living with your parents past age 22?

As long as you're not a NEET it shouldn't be look down upon.

MEN USED TO GO TO WAR AT 13 YOU FILTHY HEATHEN

Im 27 and live at home, have bachelors degree and make great money. See no reason to leave really.

>22

Living at home past age 18 is degenerate.

>Not running away from home at 8 joining the circus and shovel elephant shit until 18 when you are drafted.

What's wrong with being a NEET? As long as you're not leeching off of society it shouldn't be looked down upon.

Moved out at 17 currently 22 and more mature and make more money than my peers who still live at home, grow up and leave the den faggot currently renting a condo for 1k/month

>renting
>condo
>1k a month
>renting

dumbfuck

I just turned 27 and I'm considering moving back in with my parents. I don't make enough money to save anything, I live in an apartment with 2 roommates I hate and I'm a shut in so I'm not going to have girls over anyways.

At least I could start to save up for a trailer or something if I lived with my parents for a year or two.

>oy vey why won't these goyim pay us $3000/mo to rent our apartments, but instead living with their parents? this is another shoah.

I was given a house by my in-laws. My wife got it as a wedding gift. They've decided to take it back.

I'll probably end up helping my family pay for a nice big house we can all live in, I love my personal family and it won't be a bother at all if the house is big enough. But where I live even small houses cost so much that if I were to make full time 30 dollars an hour I could only afford an apartment.

Three words; ridiculous house prices.

Yeah he should buy a House

are you retarded?

they are christian and arent cool with
- my open drug use
- my open sex life and naked women walking around
-the type and amount of noise i make
- me being up for 4 days
-opening the fridge at 3:00 am
-pissing on the toilet seat
-eating their bread / misc from the pantry
etc etc

needless to say got asked to leave at 18

If you're not contributing to society in anyway then you're a no good leftist faggot.

Better question why isn't the fact that currency is now just monopoly money not a bigger deal?

Society has shown me no indication that it wants me to contribute to it. Why would I force myself on society if it doesn't want me? If the day comes that there is actually a shortage of workers and I am needed for something, I will consider joining the workforce.

Can't save up ~25k for a down payment

Don't you think this attitude encapsulates everything wrong with the world

"You should get a job because otherwise you're 'lazy' and 'inconsiderate'"

Nope. You should get a job if you want to survive. THAT should be your motivation.

It just typifies the guilt-driven motivations of Westerners, and it's absolutely fucking disgusting.

Because you're supposed to get into insurmountable debt as soon as possible, so you can say "I don't live with my parents. Th-that's something, right guys?" Tooootally worth being a wage slave.

Wow, yeah that's smart. Get your balls blown off before they've dropped. Die without having any kind of life so you can say "Well I wuz in a war! Pretty cool, huh?"

well the truth is you simply just cant die unless you do it yourself and someone else does it for you

>he doesnt own a home at 22

Kek I bet you let your girlfriend fuck black men too

Back in the day there was no welfare state so if you didn't work then you definitely would die

It's what third world scum does. They have three or four generations in the house and still no one bothers to parent ever. We shouldn't accept that standard of living, certainly not because the globalists all want us to accept shitty standards of living or be fine with our neighbors and their 8 kids and 15 grandkids all under one roof still all needing welfare.

Fine if you wanna crash with mom and dad forever but stop pushing that bullshit on the rest of us like it is normal for decent people to be raised by their grandparents, never have a moment of quiet or alone time, always having to watch after your grandparents and your younger siblings once you're old enough to walk. It's three generations that all take advantage of their children to do all the work. Fucking disgusting.

I help support my parents so I live with them, no big deal. I see no reason to rent an apartment since I don't have my own family yet, and I get free meals.

This. Studying CS, saving money, working. What the fuck is the point of leaving your house, especially so early? You'll only get swarmed with debt and you'll be paying it for the rest of your life.

Good goys.

My mother has RA and is on disability. Also I cannot afford housing and even if I could I don't have enough personal shit to justify getting real estate, nor do I find the people I live with grating enough to go through the trouble of getting a place on my own. Moving out on my budget would mean living in a shittier neighborhood as well.