Why are 'European' Australians so unnecessarily racist towards the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island...

Why are 'European' Australians so unnecessarily racist towards the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples?

Why can't they treat their native population with the honour and respect that they deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6905600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the honour and respect they deserve

But you said Australians are racist to them? Sounds about right to me

>the honour and respect that they deserve
What have they done to deserve it?

Aborignal Australians have a long and ancient culture.

Because they are fucking parasites

Abbos are worse than niggers. Let that sink in.

Hunting emus and shitting in a bush while Europeans were building telegraph wires is not culture.

>banging sticks together for 40,000 years

And both are victims of a downright evil colonial policy.

because they huff gas and leech welfare?

Aussies hate abos more than anyone

obvious shitpost

I'm not an aussie I'm NZ Maori

Abos dont want a country they just want Australia to be the wilderness it was before Bongistan psychopaths started multiplying in it.

Aboriginals have an average IQ of 62
They're more subhuman than negros

Because they're descendant from fucking convicts! Just like Polacks and Serbs are descendant from concentration camp meat.

What is the average height of and abbo?

no

>because they huff gasoline and fall asleep in the road

We discussed the abbos at great length already today friend, the aussies enlightened us already.

abbos and maoris are unintelligent, largely uncivilised and have cultures that stop them from progressing towards living in the first world. if you are aboriginal, and are in a position of power, and DONT support the narrative of "muh poor minorities", then your a coconut (black on the outside, white on the inside, like uncle tom).

they dont want to help themselves, because what inevitably follows is them not being able to drink piss and do nothing all day

when the general population of aborigines is either lazy and unemployed, incoherent as a result of decades on the drink, or completely indifferent to anything other than making shit money to keep their 8 kids satiated, i think the majority of australians care very little about that vocal one-percent of 1/16th blooded aborigines who make their lives about "the indigenous struggle".

fact is, abos are low on the priority list of troublemaking demographics, as the violence, substance abuse and theft is usually confined to their own mob. the ones who lance out and fuck with functional australia are quickly snapped up by the prison system. is that an issue to complain about? fuck no, nobody is exempt from the rule of law.

and therein lies the problem: how do you help communities of people who are so stricken by their own inability to function in first-world society, that even when MILLIONS of dollars are given to them, they fuck it up in tremendous ways?

>A matter of trust: What happened to $34 million from Aboriginal fund on Groote Eylandt?
abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6905600

to compound the issue, when someone decides to take a more authoritative approach (because it's absolutely appalling how much the children in these communities are being abused, furthering the vicious cycle), they are met with #HANDSOFFABORIGINALKIDS bullshit, which makes it impossible for anything to get done. kids being molested? surely child protection services can help? nope, that's RACIST.

rock and a fucking hard place, do you want hands off, or do you want to just continue ignoring the problem we've so happily been aloof towards for decades?

i place the blame solely on the regressive, idiotic approach of the left, who will go up in arms to moment Adam Goodes gets bantered, but will turn a blind eye to the actual problem to save themselves getting their hands dirty. i have nothing but contempt for these "protestors".

t. abo

>Aborignal Australians have a long and ancient culture.
Kinda, but not a good one.

Clearly not enough.

They have average IQ of 62 they have a massive gentic gap from us they aren't Homo Sapien they are something more primitive. Research into their DNAand intelligence was stopped because the results didn't fit the globalist agenda that all humans are the same genetically.

Naw, they tested it. They are pretty much a hybrid of denisovans and homo-sapiens.

But pretty much in the same way europeans are hybrids of neanderthals and homosapiens.

New-guineans have it too.

My great uncle used to say you won't understand racism until you've lived among them.

I lived among them at 19 and it made me racist.

They never real developed past the Lower Paleolithic period. This puts them about 3 million years behind Europeans.

basically every race would have had a culture similar to aboriginals at some point

the difference is all the rest evolved past that

probs like 5'9

so does my horse, octavius