Hawkeye

Hawkeye

yeah it's Hawk Guy. So what?

He's got nice feet...

Hawt Guy

Oh, so it's gonna be that kind of thread. Sign me up.

That's not Hawkeye, newfags.

Why did they steal his undies too?

Hawkeyes for everyone?

Is he the new main character in a Capcom game? what's with the 3d model

I hear he has a bow, like some kind of queer. Real men use only bludgeoning weapons, like their dicks.

So he wouldn't be wearing them.

It's from Marvel Heroes

The only thing I know is that this media is not for straight males.

Why?

We are posting a straight male.

Reminder that Bendis is going fuck Clint up somehow in CW2, and Kate is gonna get that solo Marvel hinted at earlier

I want to fuck Hawkeye.

Whose dick do I have to suck for r34 of this?

What, thin eyebrows and shiny lips enough to make you gay? He doesn't even look girly.

Marvel and DC need to kiss and make up so I can get a goddamn Dick/Clint miniseries.

You think he can suck his own dick?

I don't know

There is nothing gay about appreciating Hawkeye.

Just like there's nothing gay about appreciating Nightwing.

Correct.

This thread reminds me that Clint is supposed to be handsome, right? Or is just a sexy ass?

Clint is cute! CUTE!

How do you like your coffee Sup Forums?

Hawkeye is cooler than Captain America or Batman because the universe doesn't bend over backwards in order to make him relevant.

hnnng!

I honestly think he's perfect for the female audience. Marvel doesn't know what they're doing if they put him out of focus.

The cutest.

>Bendis will kill Clint again
Fuck's sake, stop bullying my husbando.

I'm going to sleep, thanks for the thread.
¡Adiós!

Good night user.

Good.
Fraction Ruined Clint and made Kate great

He's not going to kill him: he's going to make him a murderer. Which is even worse. You can bring back the dead, but right the wrong... some actions are indelible and writers bring it on topic once and again. Ask Hank Pym.

You're an awful person and this is weak bait

I guess you're that user.

This is for you, I guess. Not great, but I did my best.

Thank you user

N-Now I'm feeling like doing spy stuff. But I'm drawing another thing at the moment and am really engaged on it. I feel conflicted.

Unfff

Correct

It's distracting, right?

Did he raped Clint?

NO

Whos the girl

Hawkeye x Hawkeye might just be the worst ship of all time

Karla Sofen (Moonstone, was by Meteorite by the time iirc), She had a thing with Clint why they were in the T-Bolts.

Or at least that was my intention.

>were
When.

Wew

He tasted him, at least.

When are they going to release that for Future Fight?? It's awesome!

Is he shipped with any guy other than Coulson?

I like Jeremy Renner but I wish they casted a young more hotter and taller hawkeye

Oh, Look! Bendis didn't kill him, but instead, make him remember how he died. Nice job, Bendis. I wonder, does h3e also remember how he was disintegrated in House of M?

Bucky/Daredevil
But its usually Clintasha

Nevermind, I know the answer now. Yeeeeep,

That face. Kek

Awww yeaaaaaahhhhhh. That's the stuff.

That too. Mnngh.

I don't ship Clint/Kate but find the fanart to be hot as hell. I don't like this dichotomy.

No one actually likes ClintKate.

I kinda ship him with Pym.

He's actually right, though.

No, he didn't. Clint was still the protagonist in Fraction's run. Kate was still a spoiled brat who cannot work alone and her story arc was a personal mess that in the end didn't accomplish anything. She's just great when he is with her in that run, and that's because Clint is in a down period and he is letting her grow.

Or at least I remember reading the whole thing and coming with that conclusion in the end.

Now, Lemire, he did made her look like a morality and justice champion. Which by the way was one of the reasons I didn't finish it. That and all those flashbacks and flashforwards that didn't connect in a clear way with the main story (the flashbacks at least. The flashforwards did, but were pointless).

Cute

Bucky/Clint seems to be gaining traction.

>flat as a board
top kek

I'm usually not into this "older guy/younger girl" stuff because it feels wrong but fuck me if Clint/Kate don't feel right

I mean how? How do you get a ship to a point where it converts a naysayer?

>She had a thing with Clint why they when in the T-Bolts.
Ok, user. At least you tried.

I know right? I'd scream bloody murder if it happened in the comics but it's so wrong it's hot.