Lol

Lol

I don't remember this girl at all in BvS

She's gonna be in the extended cut as Batgirl

>We don't know what character she's playing
>We have no dialogue from her
>No hints of her personality
>Somehow this means her character is exactly like Felicity because blonde with glasses

Why did they make Barbara blonde?

>probably anti-laurel at the top

>not acknowledging Felicity is just repackaged Chloe anyway

wew

I don't think any of these olicishits watched Smallville. As much as Smallville wanted the Dawson Creek crowd, it didn't work and reverted back to a comic book show.

Snyder made Lex a Ridder/Joker maniac, why not change everyone else too? Bats is a mass murderer, and Supes doesn't know the definition of hope. Oh and Jimmy Olsen was CIA, and then he was shot in the face.

Nah, the Babs thing was never confirmed and ppl only went that route because Jena had red hair when she filmed her scene. Based on what she said during the trailer she's more likely Cat Grant or Vikki Vale.

>Jimmy Olsen was CIA, and then he was shot in the face.
So ... he was KIA.

>Jimmy Olsen was CIA
>CIA
Fuck I can't even look at these three letters in a row without automatically thinking about baneposting
I've been too Pavlov'ed at this point

She's not playing Batgirl, you fucking moron!

MY GOD
It's self replicating.
WE HAVE TO STOP IT NOW.
Before it's to late.

Rude

So does that mean there'd eventually be enough hot blonde girls with glasses for everyone, even me?

Why would I stop that?

>Every woman with blonde hair and glasses is Felicity
Making a loooooooooot of assumptions there champ. Regardless theres no way in hell its her. Shes probably nobody of significance

No she isn't.

I can't read the word "big" without thinking about baneposting

You know, I'm all for harping on how shit BvS is, but Luthor DOES have a history of being pretty goofy and maniacal. Especially in the era where Batman and Superman first started teaming up.

That must be pretty tough for you two.

There was also this that supposedly came from a WB survey awhile back that seemed to confirm her role.

That was a fake from Reddit, although there actually was a survey from WB. It didn't really reveal characters not known before the movie's release, though.

Cat Grant with glasses

"Wah wah her hair color is different, bye have to watch Batmen with Brown hair"

>Senator Finch

She was so fucking corny she's the only thing I hated about the movie other than my "not muh" moments

>Why would I stop that?
Because they are all insufferable cunts and know it all that make you want to end your life when they are around? I don't maybe that?

Snyder literally said out loud that she isn't Batgirl

I was expected some anal government hackjob like that faggot from Iron Man 2
I was surprised by how much she didn't end up like that

Ever since the Hunger Games, I've wanted to fuck Jena Malone. The glasses and hair cut just intensify ten fold.

IMDB doesn't even have her as part of the cast But Google says she's Babs. Not to say that they're absolutely right but just in the since it seems understandable that people think that's who she is.

We do have dialogue now.

And that dialogue hints that she's a reporter.

Snyder had confirmed she wasn't Babs and people still insisted she was Barbara Gordon.

She's probably Cat Grant, or Vicki Vale.

Yea I understand why they thought she was Babs or Carrie because of her red hair. But it was never confirmed.

But there are Felicshit fans who really think their shit character is in BvS. Just like they thought 'Overwatch' trending on Twitter was about her and not the game and that Kara's disguise was based in her as well.
It just shows how fucking generic Felicity is.

>even me?

There is NO guarantee that even you get one. They could just as easily double up on some more attractive and or wealthy guy. Some of them could be incredibly narcissistic lesbians.

>Pavlov'ed
I think you mean Pavel'ed

felicity is the key to all of this

Is Felicity the Gwen of DC,
Felicityverse when?

Who?

She did appear briefly in the regular cut as one of Batman's soldiers. Ppl took that as a confirmation of her being Barbara.

Damn you

She hasn't had the decency to stay dead for a couple of decades.

Yea she's Robin

>She did appear briefly in the regular cut as one of Batman's soldiers. Ppl took that as a confirmation of her being Barbara.

Wait what? This is the first I've heard of this. I sure as hell didn't notice it.

What if she's Harley?

It'd be great, because that means that bleach-skin Harley ain't the original, which is good

>Three Jokers is movie synergy

Well played DC. Well played.

>It's all connected

He also said Superman is his favorite superhero.

I was actually suprised by how level-headed she was. I thought she would be spearheading the effort to ruin Superman, but she just wanted to talk to him.

And? Just because he doesn't understand the character doesn't mean he's not he was lying when he said Superman is his favorite character. It just means he doesn't grasp what every other person likes about Superman.

Snyder is Anno of capefilms
Only, you know, he sucks

At the very least Anno cheers himself up by watching Super Sentai.

Snyder jerks off to the bible
To each their own.

Probably talking about a random woman that was helping Bruce fight during the Knightmare sequence.

Pavelian conditioning