Today Is the Day

Today Is the Day

think you're getting closure?
don't hold your breath

Please Kevin end up happy :(

I'm ready for Coon kino.

The departure is here lads. Is Kevin our savior

Are "it was all in his head" plebs will apologize today?

post coon for the time being

Muh dick

"dog invasion" masterrace here, I'll be accepting your apologies later

The reviewers who've seen it say it's an all timer level masterpiece. I'm hype.

>foot shot

thank you

you're welcome

Is that show good?

im scared bros

Extremely.

Post superior Aimee

>yfw the final twist will be Lindelof explaining everything that happens in the show in a way that is both scientifically and spiritually fulfilling.

Post yfw after the show departs, the audience will become The Leftovers, i.e. people who are uncertain how to go on with their lives when an important of their life is missing.

BRAVO LINDELOF

Lindelof said up front that he ain't gonna bother to explain shit.

>Kevin looks in the camera
>'At last you truly became The Leftovers'
>winks
>poofs

But there's nothing to explain. The only thing left is for Kevin and Nora to get together by accepting all the fucked up shit that happened to them and moving forward with their lives.

That's why its a twist

what a shitty show, it's lost all over again.

maybe if you have no standards and just eat up anything, I can see why you'd feel there's nothing to explain

Okay, so what exactly do you feel still needs to be explained?

Explain how kevin is able to survive after drinking poison/getting shot/drowning etc.

Explain the earthquake in season 1

Also, bonus round, since this may have already been explained and I just forgot: what was the deal with the bird buried in the shoebox in season 2 episode 1?

Don't mind him. He's just another retard who thinks this show is in any way about the nature of the disappearance.

God bless you

Negro magic yo

ill miss him

the bird was in the hotel lobby in the international assassin

Is that her?

It's from Nerve, could be body double. But she certainly will be nude in The Deuce from HBO.

Nice.

Two possible scenarios:

1)The most normal episode eoisode of the whole series of just Kevin and Nora embracing each other, the end.

2)Nora kills herself, ends up in post nuclear alternate world and Kevin keeps killing herself to stay with her, but he keeps coming back.

I'm ready to get LINDELOF'D

What song do you think they'll use for the intro?

Carrie's poon.

LET THE MYSTERY BEEEE

>is the end near
is this image supposed to be read like a question or a statement?

>Is the end near

>The Near Is End
>The Noar Is End
>The Nora Is End
Nora Dies

>The Leftovers
>The Lost Fever
Hmmm, I wonder...

I am happy to see Nora naked, but sad its the last episode.

We really need an aimee cameo

We all will

i was about to beat off but now i will save myself for nora later tonight

It's gonna be old-Nora in the Low Frequency Dennsinger Radiation universe and she'll be all gross while naked

Why do you people care so much about the whores on this show getting naked?

I doubt any one of them has an above average looking body in the first place, especially Margaret Qualley.

Shut up namefag

was it autism?

shut up nigger

look at me 'Ector

Can't wait for shit to hit the fan with the ongoing plotpoints and when they're resolved, an army of weredogs swoop in, cut to credits

L E A K E D

WEW shes the best milf out there.

it's such a gutpunch how casually he pushes her in

>would it help if i told you that i deserve it?

Spoiler: nora finally gets to do the experimental teleport and really just gets incinerated

kevin becomes the the live in cuck to laurie

bad shop

Christ alive I feel the same way I did the sunday that L O S T ended forever. I'm not ready.

Is there going to be a stream? This is the only show left that's keeping me going, I just need this to be over

in HD preferably but I'll take what I can get

Jill not playing a prominent role this season is one of my only gripes with the show

>Nora gets in the machine
>freeze frame
>everything goes backwards
>we go back to the parking lot
>a baby is crying

If I love Leftovers, should I give LOST a chance?

>he thinks it's a shop

the two best waifus in the same picture? bless u user

it's worth checking out. if you aren't hooked by episode 3 it isn't for you desu

The Leftovers is probably the best HBO show without a single good actor in it

Aside from the big 3 (Matt, Kevin, Nora) I would agree, otherwise fuck off

Leftovers is basically LOST 2.0 so go for it. Just don't have high expectations for anything after S3. Also Kevin Garvey is basically Jack Shephard

You're probably best poster on Sup Forums without a single good post on it.

Okay lads
I love the show but i think the last episodes something was "rushed".
Kevin, who didn't think he was someone special, gets into Matt's crazy idea and decides to attempt to kill himself knowing that he will come back... but he goes to "consider it" on the woods... wtf, we don't see him struggling with the cencept of him being immortal and probably a divine being, we just see him saying "i'm gonna do it and i'm not afraid".

I really hope they return the idea of Kevin being someone special in the finale. Kevin Sr, John and Micheal can't keep living like nothing weird happened to Kevin.

It's very much network television, and the production values are less than the Leftovers, but the characters are honestly much more engaging and more likable. It's also more focused on the mysteries instead of being character driven like the Leftovers is. In some ways it's arguable better than the Leftovers, and both LOST and the Leftovers are my two favorite TV shows of all time.

holy fuck this would only work if the last episode ends with a cliffhanger.

>knowing that he will come back

lmao. he wants to die, that's why he did it. suicide and kevin is a running theme throughout the entire series

Didn't you see him trying to kill himself multiple times?

>It's also more focused on the mysteries instead of being character driven like the Leftovers is

i've never seen a post so wrong and you're literally setting up this dude to come back on Sup Forums after he watched lost so he can autisticly screech about how he didn't get answers

Honestly everybody should at least try to watch lost

>you people

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "YOU PEOPLE"

here's the plot synopsis on HBO

Based

yes. LOST was an experiment that they finally perfected with The Leftovers.

If you enjoyed the characters on Leftovers you'll love them on LOST

whos the girl

So far each season has wrapped up its main stories with definite endings but left the big supernatural elements unexplained and the characters' ultimate fates open. Same for the book the show is based on.

So i hope this season will end the same way.

What site does this come from? I can't find it

I really hate it when people compare this to Lost. Regardless of how Lost turned out it started off as a grounded show about a plane wreck on an island to draw in normies. Leftovers starts of on a mystical premise and the series is based upon personal belief.

>tfw it's ending tonight

Carrie Coon is 36 years old. Why the fuck does she look so old?

Look I'm not being rude, this is what Amy Brenneman looked like in her 40s.

So what the fuck happened?

Do you want to feel this this way ?

I still didn't understand this guy's deal, or his story, or his cult with all the asian women. Literally what did Lindeloff mean by this?

There is a goat in the finale apparently... Not sure what that means.

Both have unexplained mysteries and both focus on character drama more than the mysteries. Why is this hard to accept. Being compared to LOST is not a slight to The Leftovers.

Pic related: the show. Prepare your anus, at least this time people aren't going in with the expectation that all questions will be answered full and satisfactory like L O S T

Congratulation Kevin

Lost is better

but they're both great shows

He was just a guy making shit up to have sex with a bunch of asian bitches.

which threads will yall live read? reddit or 4can?