This is one of the worst channels I've ever seen, it's fucking horrendous

This is one of the worst channels I've ever seen, it's fucking horrendous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILu6jQLvfXk
youtube.com/watch?v=hYA7uFmSTKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what don't you like about it honey

But you -have- heard of it?

This bitch doesn't like Dragonheart. Fuck her.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Go for the faps, stay for the abortions.

>This bitch doesn't like Dragonheart.

Add another to the pile of "movies women don't understand.", what didn't she like?

>goes to the fourth channel
>expects first channel quality

OP here, it just showed up in my youtube recommendations, no idea who this is but I hate it. You're telling me she has 3 other channels?

I used to be friends with a guy who looked a lot like him but slightly less fat. He was also a fan. I'm glad I finally cut him out of my life. Just stopped talking to him one day because he was being a faggot and haven't spoken a word to him in a year.

I still would

>no idea who this is
are you 12

youtube.com/watch?v=ILu6jQLvfXk

I don't recall. I haven't watched it in a while but I'm pretty sure I recall her not liking it.

Chick with the glasses, right?

Yea, some of her early stuff was good but then she went overboard with analysis and doesn't even talk about the movies/shows anymore.

Shrug

i'd lick her asshole

somebody be a darling and post the webm of her dancing with Todd and some others

Her 9/11 episode was genuinely great. I actually like a lot of her analysis videos honestly, her latest one about comedy seemed pretty pretentious though and holier than thou.

I did enjoy her Rent episode, but nearly everything else is garbage and completely agree about the latest one.

>doesn't even talk about the movies/shows anymore.
et tu?

Sup Forums is on your YouTube recommendations? Lmao
Gookmoot identfies as male btw.

Asian males are as feminine as Western females.

So...it's all relative.

I find her at least better than most of the internet reviewers, she at least tries to go into depth and her loose cannon stuff is pretty good just in its documentation of different characters and events and how their depictions evolve through time.

Jesus christ

you're a doll user

Nice blog.

Oh well. All that matters is fuck that guy.

I need this full video.

One of the most obnoxious things is the whole "I'm not like le other girls xD I watch theater, movies and drink alcohol :P XD"

>having a personality is obnoxious and threatening to me as permavirgin who has never talked to a woman in my life

Who are you quoting?

It is clear that you hate her just because she's a woman

>Criticising women, you can't do that! Oy vey women are perfect

It's obnoxious because almost every girl fucking says that, and guess what, they're just like the other girls.

How did you reach that conclusion when all she did was explain how comedy works and how someone like Mel Brooks understands it while someone who makes a jew in the oven joke does not.

Woah, ToddInTheShadows is a big guy

I would plow so hard

>JO came out as a post operation transsexuell

I recognize everyone except the girl in the Batman shirt.

>girl

She shat on Hercules. Fuck her

Literal manipulative manbaby

>girl
Oh user...

>Girl

>comments disabled

All I needed to know

She didn't really though; just points out certain flaws in the pacing and character development that might've made audiences feel lukewarm about it when it came out. She's mentioned on several occasions how much she loves the animation, humour and villains.

Hades' assault on Olympus is pretty bad, user.

True, I did exaggerate. And the film is funny as fuck I agree with that

I haven't watched the film or her vid in a while. What's wrong with it again?

Wow, Lindsay looks like that!?

When's that guys video for her coming out? You know, the guy who did Doug and Spoony already.

Shes the type of girl that would do anything in bed. The mousy type that needs to be spanked on the regular.

unf

Metokur? Soon enough probably.

It's tonally all over the place. It's supposed to be the end of the world and everyone is quipping.

The whole thing is over in 5 minutes. Hades locks all the gods up, the titans grab Zeus, Hercules frees the gods, Zeus one-shots all the titans and Hercules throws them into space. It all feels very unsatisfying, especially given that Hades has seemingly been planning this for decades. I get that he didn't anticipating Hercules showing up, but there was no real fight or anything.

It's a shame because I really like the movie other than that.

>Jesu Otaku

MUH DICK

>All these people thinking that dance video was anything besides cringey as fuck
What happened to Sup Forums

She looks way better as a man honestly

Look, I don't even know what channel you guys are talking about. Since when did Sup Forums turn into /e-celeb/?

Jesus the Spooney edit looks better than this.

faggot spotted

I only found this channel today user, no idea if the cunt is an e-celeb or not

B-But muh semen demon...!

>it's another "i just started browsing Sup Forums and have no idea what i'm saying" episode

Don't try to fit in desu

>It's the fitting in meme again

Piggu

does she have a boyfriend

The big guy in is her ex.

How tall is Lindsay?
She looks Dodger tier here.

I never watch her stuff but she's always with that bigger girl.

I think she's kinda cute.
What's her name?

WAS.
When they broke up he stayed in the house splitting rent while she rediscovered her sexuality: afte dismissing her friend coming out as asexual for a while, she opened up to a more complex definition of gender and sexual identity and went on to get buttblasted by men and women alike with him listening in the other room and crying in his trademark mask.

Word on the web says she's getting married soon, no idea to whom though.

That's what ex means, my virgin friend

>he was her ex
>WAS

So they're currently together? No, you retard. He IS her EX.

Still would fuck.

She seems used to that.

Remember that one review where she pretended to cry at the end?

Yeah sorry I mashed together "boyfriend" from one message and "is" from the other and realized only after posting.
My bad

Link to that? Sounds typical

Lol which one?

I unironically like her and would gladly have long frustrating debates about popular media and liberal issue in the afterglow of consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of abortion

Remember when she made a rape joke video, got bullied by feminists, and took the video down only to be radicalized further into feminism?

youtube.com/watch?v=hYA7uFmSTKg

Nella. She hasn't been in any of the videos since 2013 tho.

I like to think that her rape-jokey self is still in there, somewhere

pls someone post a pic of her in her halloween outfit, where you can actually see how T H I C C she is

Before someone posts it, she's just gonna be fat not thick isn't she...?

not really no, pretty thicc imo

DUDE

ABORTIONS

LMAO

I wonder what happened.

Who is the creature in the batman shirt?

Hah. She literally implies that there's more rape in Latin America than in the US, which she absolutely refuses to believe now. If you follow her on Twitter, she's one of those feminists who insists there's an equal rape culture worldwide.

Then I would like said image to posted if a kind user has it

hahhahaha fucking what
She's mentally ill

it was this outfit, but she was on a couch and you could also see her stockings iirc

hnnnnnnnnngh thanks

and that's not all

Gross
The worst part is she'll probably think "le dont objectify me silly boys"

thank you jesus

Lol didn't she complain about Doug forcing her to wear slutty outfits or something?

How much of a bitch do you have to be to let that numale 'bully' you into something? She's clearly just being a professional victim

F A T T

i bet she fucks like a beast..you just KNOW