It's a Mike and Jay belittle their critics and fans episode

>it's a Mike and Jay belittle their critics and fans episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHV4PmDyglc
youtube.com/watch?v=iN6Rlh4KonQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So, Jay, what did you think of this movie?
>Well, Mike, I hated it.
>Really, I thought it was great.
>Well, I didn't HATE it...

>jay sucking at video games
youtube.com/watch?v=tHV4PmDyglc

>it's a faggot user gets butthurt over literally nothing episode

seek help user

where's the wonder woman review anyway

>it's a "pretend to feel superior to plebs even though you only review trash" episode

Stop obsessing over e-celebrities you sad pieces of shit

Probably later today or tomorrow. That's been their usual turnaround for new movies lately.

Every episode ever. I thought Mike was supposed to be the grumpy one. Why is only Jay ever truly critical of the films?

did they say if they would review wonder (((woman)))?

Jay is a pretentious cuck that folds as soon as he gets pushback.

In what way is Jay pretentious?

Also, he didn't fold when Mike was sucking Max Landis' dick over Me Him Her. In fact, he's never "folded" and I have no idea why this is a Sup Forums meme aside from their opening of Jurassic World, where Jay started with hyperbole before going into his real opinion.

I love how they once made a joke where the text "confirmed gay" was floating around Jay and he couldn't get rid of it, that was obviously meant to be used as a gif/webm on Sup Forums, yet I've NEVER seen it here, nobody gave a shit.

1. It's used here all the time
2. How was it "obviously" meant to be a used as a gif? It was just a comedy bit in their comedy video.

DUDE WE'RE OUT OF IDEAS FOR CONTENT LETS JUST MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE LMAOO

It was quite obviously Sup Forums fan service and I've never seen it used here.

Only review trash...

And rate it as the trash it is you mean? They're basically just like shmoesknow or other panels but without the complete and utter cancer.

Cant say i see it your way nigga. Mike has shat on a lot of movies. All the capeshit thus far with littlw exception and alien covenant most recently.

You may not understand due to a lack of social interaction but sometimes hearing the way other people talk about things influences how you newly think of it yourself.

I have yet to see him change his mind in any video. He only occassionally softens some criticism when Mike brings up minor saving graces.

>dat delusion
How is this obvious? Literally what the fuck are you basing this on? RLM hates Sup Forums.

DUDE SATIRE DOESNT EXIST LMAO HOW ABOUT THAT LATEST CINEMASINS EP? VERY COOL

>it's a #ntoallmuslims episode

Really?

>get notification on your phone
>it's capeshit

Why is Jay such a know-it-all condescending cuck on these streams? Really begun to hate this faggot now.

>RedditLetterMedia

>someone discussing the things they enjoy makes them a smug know-it-all
Wow, how insecure are you?

Can you source one example of Jay acting like a know it all?

I'll wait.

>all the capeshit thus far
they liked every mcu movie

Mike didn't like Civil War and was lukewarm on Doctor Strange.

Watch the Jurassic World HitB episode.
He goes in prepared to trash the film like Terminator Genysis, then immediately starts backpeddling when he finds out Mike likes it.

Do you seriously think they have no general script for these things and also haven't talked about the movie at all before? Like after they've watched it which they probably do together?

they occasionally refer to having seen the movie the same day they're filming the episode. especially for "bigger" movies they at least claim to come right from the theatre to film an episode. I think the two probably write down some points they want to bring up but I don't get the feeling they've practiced the dialogue together before filming. Their surprises to each others opinions come off as genuine and I'm sure they also realize it's part of what makes the videos appealing.

lol nice fanfic, faggot.

Jay literally ends the review making fun of Mike for liking it.

>it's a Jay and Mike attempt to protect themselves from any kind of criticism by hiding under several layers of sarcasm and self aware irony

Why is this irony bullshit a meme now? Their comedy bits have a layer of irony to them, but their actual discussions of the movies are genuine.

Proof?

On the Civil War discussion Jay said he was surprised to find out that Mike and Rich didn't care much for the film and that he was prepared to go into the discussion from the opposite perspective, if they talked about it beforehand this wouldn't have happened, they probably don't discuss the movies beforehand so that the conversation and discussion parts of the episode feels more natural and organic rather than rehearsed.
They don't always watch the films together, on several HitB episodes one of them might ask "what was your screening like" or something to that effect. For example in Suicide Squad review, Mike says "there was a lot of weirdos when I saw it" implicating he saw it at a different time.
Watch the episode again
Jay at 5:26: First of all, I thought this movie sucked
Jay at 5:41: (being a backpeddling faggot after Mike disagreed with him) Well I didn't think it sucked, it was watchable
Jay at 24:56: This is an on the fence movie for me
youtube.com/watch?v=iN6Rlh4KonQ
He ends the review with a little jab at Mike as a joke on his comedy review show, doesn't change the fact that he backpeddled like a bitch throughout the entire discussion and did a terrible job arguing why the movie sucked.

I can't even imagine taking this so seriously.