The local dindus are flipping out over this cop who made a "gun" gesture with his hand...

The local dindus are flipping out over this cop who made a "gun" gesture with his hand. These people can not be reasoned with.

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/07/photo_of_kalamazoo_officers_ge.html

I like where this is going.

I'm okay with this

>king masa mudsa

>King Mansa Musa

WE

Top kek, based

To bad he'll get fired

KEK

Now if only the dindus could start using fake guns as well.

>CURRENT YEAR
>No fun allowed

Based cop, hope he mouth "bang"

someone add a SOON under the picture of the cop

They understand that hand gesture is also a form of acknowledgement, right?

really makes you think...

I feel sorry for cops, because they have a hard job and I applaud them for doing it. However it's probably best if as many dindus chimp out between now and November as possible, and that it get perpetual media coverage so that as many voters as possible see what a bunch of loopy savages BLM really is.

Looks like a friendly "kapooch" like something an uncle would do. Probably not the best judgement on the cop's part because the media has niggers scared of everything these days, except other niggers.

>The local dindus are flipping out over this cop who made a "gun" gesture with his hand. These people can not be reasoned with

looking from phone is great..Someone zoom/crop this so you see him and gun hand but only "pol" on the door. lol

There's so much plausible deniability that his means literally nothing. but of course that wont stop hysterical people from freaking out.

>They understand that hand gesture is also a form of acknowledgement, right?

Especially when you doing it while making a double click sound with your tongue against your cheek.

That is assault: an act, criminal or tortious, that threatens physical harm to a person, whether or not actual harm is done.

Can we just genocide niggers already?

>King Mansa Musa
>not reporting to facebook for using fake name

>most guns per capita in the world
>teachers freak out over kids pretending to shoot guns

I will never understand this

Thank you. It's a masterpiece.

Filename is definitely what he was saying in his head

Based Officer Kalamazimzamzoo

kek I fucking love the American police. So alpha.

Ebin:DDD :DDD

Unfortunate choice of greeting or best choice of greeting depending on how you look at it

KE K.

He was just checking em

>Kalamazoo public safety
>Kalamazoo
>ZOO
was he at the gorilla exhibit?

pretty sure that's a traditional african name

he could literally just be pointing at them as a hello
i do the same shit

i need that spongebob clip

>king mansa musa

Now edit out "kalama"

Here in America, we've really flipped out over the
"bullying" in schools. Every school here has extremely strict "Zero Tolerance" policies when it comes to violence. If you get in a fight with a nigger (re: some nignog decides he wants to smash a white boy today), both you and him are going to be suspended for weeks, and possibly face legal action. (here in texas, we have actual cops who hand out actual fines to students for misbehaving. Shit can be expensive too).

Fights outside of school can result in you being suspended, which happened to a guy I knew back in high school.

This policy extends to all sorts of inane shit. Preschooler holds a twig like a gun? He's suspended. Kid draws a gun in art class? Suspended. Kid wears a shirt with a gun on it? Suspended. Part of it is just overreaching "zero tolerance" bullshit, and some of it is fears of another school shooting. Of course, being suspended isn't going to stop a kid from showing up to classes with a gun. There's not really been any increase in security at schools, but this "zero tolerance" stuff is a way for teachers to feel like they're making a difference, and for parents to feel better without any hard actions being taken. Letting a few teachers CC during classes and/or situating some part-time guard at the front door with a lock and a reinforced door would be way more effective, but that seems "scary" and "frightening" to the leagues of stay-at-home soccer moms who attend PTA meetings and demand to feel better.

quality post

>King Mansa Musa
We wuz kangs!

False. Pointing a finger doesn't place someone in apprehension of immediate harm.

That is fucking awesome.

Good for you officer.

lol based cop

>how many sciences?

>all the sciences

Can anyone confirm a wink?? Was this a wink and the gun or just the gun? This could be huge.

How can niggers be such massive pussies and yet claim to be hard at the same time?

Soon all the cops will have quit, or quit leaving the station. Once the game wardens are out of the way, it's chimp season again.

I don't see a gun. I see people do that as a greeting/acknowledgement all the time, like head nodding or something.
Just start calling these crazies what they are; paranoid tinfoil faggots.

Is that Emilio Estevez? Is that where he's been this whole time?

This will be a meme for years to come.

lol

kek

Nicely done, gents. Mind if I save?

Kalamazoo is a shithole anyway. I wish the cops would start blasting dindus. As it stands now, the blacks basically have free reign.

reddit, please stop with the longwinded social critique posts. there are no upvotes or downvotes here; don't have to dress up your opinions

Have a rare to save too. This is 100% unique rare

>zoo public safety

Cant make that shit up

classic

And a dank meme was born!