Why do white people (Trump supporters) think Hillary is worse than Trump? She is for black people, lgbtq, undocumented...

Why do white people (Trump supporters) think Hillary is worse than Trump? She is for black people, lgbtq, undocumented, muslims, and women.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/PanNoZ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why ask a question that answers itself?

I have a feeling your new here

Should phrase that more accurately.

>Hillary
-Black Men
-BLT Men
-Undocumented Men
-Muslim Men
-Non-white Women

>Trump
-Americans

Thats why she is worse.

first post is best post

>undocumented immigrants
reminder to sage

>I'M A VICTIM LOOK AT ME! TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO GIVE US GIBSMEDAT
Fuck Tumblr and their identity-politics.

fpbp

>LGBTQ People
How.
>Black people
How.
>Illegal Immigrants
Who gives a fuck what they feel
>Muslims
Okay sure.
>Women
How.

Wow, I don't care about the opinions of any of those groups!

>Undocumented Immigrants
This shit needs to stop.

>people would vote for a legitamite curropt criminals with no accomplishments outside her lies than a man who they disagree with and are offended by
This is whats wrong with people, look at the people the tumblr post said would pick Hillary over trump. They're all one group of people focusing on themselves instead of everyone else. everyone of them are focusing on their piece of the puzzle instead of the whole picture.

EAT SHIT SHILL

>doesn't acknowledge biggest issues
>is a criminal
>is a huge liar
>is a crook who 180's on her public "morals"
>treats minorities as just a number of votes
>does nothing for low income families
>wants to increase taxes to unheard of % (FOR EVERYONE)
>just wants to keep minorities on the governments tit to keep democrats in power
>meanwhile this destroys America

When Trump restores our nation to the glory of a Fourth Reich, these people will be shipped off to zimbabwe.

Trump isn't racist go away misinformer

>listening to muslims
>listening to illegals

Why?

Because we're being attacked, ridiculed and abused from both ends of the political and social spectrum by rape laws that get convictions on hearsay, we lose children for fuck all even if the woman is a psycho, we have lower achievement/entrance rates into college, we are looked over for affirmative action, etc

I never implied he was you sleepy burger

there are gays, muslims, blacks and women who support trump

the opinions of ``undocumented immigrants'' do not matter because they are literally just random people who snick into your country

if they get a say in your election then so do I

this guy is probably a californian cuck considering he says "white dudes" instead of white men

> for bringing in massive waves of Muslims
> for lgbtabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
i know this is hard shill but pick one and only one

Nobody is for her, shill

i.sli.mg/PanNoZ.jpg

Learn a thing or two and then comeback to post

i think this picture sums up perfectly why the democrats are going to lose this election

Reminder that this post is being payed by the clinton foundation.

Already proven that she's spent millions to combat social forums, and her people sure as shit know that this dump exists

>When Trump restores our nation to the glory of a Fourth Reich, these people will be shipped off to zimbabwe
Yes you most certainly did imply he was racist dumbfuck, go spread lies elsewhere

>>Illegal Immigrants
>Who gives a fuck what they feel

I just want to make sure we squash this one once and for all. It doesn't need to come up again.

If I know one thing about blacks, muslims and women is that they are the cream of the crop. Anyone not conforming to an ideology led by intellectuals like this is completely stupid.

>I presume to speak for all people
>undocumented immigrants
>not illegal fucking aliens

leftists, everyone

Is undocumented immigrants a race now?

I think you just answered your own question.

>zimbabwe

I'd prefer Sierra Leone, famalam

The DNC booed at so,done wanting to end Isis.
Isis has killed and will kill all those groups.

I just remind them Clinton is a white dude.
>When they say it's a she I remind them only one of them got to be president.

The salt and triggering is delicious.

>Importing exploding terrorits
Because its working so well for germany?

Wtf how will we ever recover?

I'm not Muslim but my entire dad's side is and I grew up around it. I'm all for trump, not scared of the local Muslims just the crazy Syrians promoting radical Islam and trying to live like muhammad.

She is for nobody but Hillary. She is just pandering to these groups for votes.

Hillary is worse because I am against all of the things you've said.

>Undocumented Immigrants
As a documented immigrant, I get triggered each time I see this.

>She is for black people, lgbtq, undocumented, muslims, and women.

You answered your own question. Someone that panders to the mentally ill portions of a population is a problem in and of itself.

The most fucking retarded thing in the West right now is people using euphemisms and buzzwords to defend illegal immigrants.

Suck all the legal Somali cock you want, liberals, but when they literally sneak into the country and as a result live outside the law, why the fuck do you want more of THEM in particular?

>undocumented immigrants
First off why should their opinion matter? They shouldn't be here in the first place. Plus he probably meant Hispanics but by using Liberal double-think he doesn't see the irony in assuming all Hispanics are Illegal is racist. Something he would also probably criticize Trump for.

>Arguments against Trump
"He's mean." "He's racist."
>Arguments against Hillary
Started the conflict in Libya. Started the conflict in Syria. Involved in countless suspicious deaths. Directly responsible for the migrant crisis due to starting the aforementioned conflict in Syria. Proudly states that she will escalate the conflict in Syria if elected. Approved funding, training and supplies for numerous terrorist groups. Wants to raise taxes.

Yeah, Trump's way worse as long as you're a self centered pile of shit whose world consists solely of yourself and who is incapable of understanding that actions have consequences.

documented alien

I can see where it got confusing.

By
>these people
I meant brainwashed virtue signalling leftists

And the choice of destination was pure coincidence, I didn't look at the guy's picture at all. I just meant some third world shithole.

notice how Asians aren't asked
i'll give you an answer, Hilary is

and ive a feeling he just got 0,25$ deposit into his paypal account

>Have Bernie selling out his followers.
>Have Bernie give you all his campaign funds.
>Have Bernie shill for you.
>Have President Obama shill for you.
>Have Liberal Hollywood Elitists shill for you.
>Have Bill Clinton shill for you.
>Have almost all the media shilling for you.

And she still can't win! LOL

She didn't even get a decent post convention bump. She performed so poorly at the DNC that Trump's numbers actually went UP.

She has also fallen behind in all the swing states.

You Clinton cunts better get ready for the Trump presidency. Because it's definitely going to happen....

Hispanic faggot here. Fuck Shillary, I've been on the Trump Train since last year.

>undocumented
the word is ILLEGAL
as in
NOT FUCKING LEGAL

It's amazing how many people I've corrected on that in debates. They always say "Mexicans" or "mexican Americans"

>undocumented immigrants
Haha over the wall with their opinion

You better listen, white Americans

>Hillary for blacks
Hillary is a Goldwater Girl and the facts that her name is even on the table for blacks is a sign of just how much the mainstream media is suppressing her past.
>Hillary for LGBTQ
Hillary voted against gay marriage until 2013, Trump has always supported legal gay marriage even if he doesn't personally approve of if.
>Hillary for undocumented.
You mean Hillary for illegals, which literally translates as "Hillary for crime"
>Hillary for Muslims
If Hillary loves Muslims so much why does she keep destabilizing their countries?
>Hillary for women
She LITERALLY takes money from states where marital rape is not legal, but also encouraged alongside stonings for women having extra-marital sex and wife beating.

Trump supports bringing back manufacturing to help blacks, encourages LGBT rights, wants the United States to help return stability to the Middle-East, and has always supported improving the livelihood of women.

There is no alternative to Trump, and anyone who doesn't realize that Hillary is the more racist and sexist candidate in this race is lying to themselves or ignorant.

Alright, this whole OP was fucking stupid and probably sliding some thread that actually is worth reading. So let's make it better. Liberal BTFO thread nao

>She is for black people
She supports free trade, which disproportionately fucks over lower income groups like the black community

>for lgbtq
see: various speeches where Clinton claims marriage is between a man and a woman
see: trump saying IDC on the subject of trannies

>undocumented
literally criminals, who also fuck over the black community by taking up otherwise minimum wage jobs

>muslims
show pew statistics on support for sharia law. show them that there are either much fewer moderates than they originally thought, or their moderates are absolute cocksuckers

>women
"first to employ women in ___" articles are good for this argument
"Lets people fail or succeed on their own ability instead of whether they have a dick or not" is a good counter.

Post more if you got more

fpbp

You are really dumb for suggesting racial cleansing of the united States and then try to make it sound not racist and try to drag Donalds good name in your bigotry. This isn't good for anybody take your shillself elsewhere

>You better listen, white Americans
I smell Aliens.

>where marital rape is not legal
My bad, meant it IS legal, though I'm sure you know that.

Thank's for CORRECTING THE RECORD™!

Also, 1 POST BY THIS ID

hmmmm made me think hmmmm

Donald Trump could sit in the oval office for 8 years with his thumb literally up his ass and do nothing else and still end up being a better president than Obama and Hillary

literally want to REEEEEE every fucking time I hear undocumented immigrants.

Makes it sound like they belong here and did nothing wrong, but because of some paperwork snafu, they're just "undocumented" for the moment.

Fine OP I'll play your game.
It's because even in the liberal delusional mind, TRUMP benefits white males, so obviously they are voting for what is best for them.

Too bad whites could win the election with zero minority votes

>racial cleansing
Stay sleepy friend

>implying lbgt wants open borders after the gay massacre

Lmaooooo

She says she's for black people, lgbtq, undocumented, and muslims, but she's really not! She's using them for their votes to stay in power, and doing NOTHING for them. She's a liar!

Maybe with Trump there's the hope that he's a pragmatic business guy who will listen to his advisors if he gets in. Hillary represent a lot of things people have come to hate about modern politics and the system. A vote for her is just to keep doing what they are told even when things just keep getting worse.

Haha, liberals are turning people who are here illegally into 'victims'
'

>black people, lgbtq, undocumented, and muslims

It's funny because all 4 of those groups pretty much hate each other to varying degrees. Hillary truly is the greatest conman of all time.

>leftists: the great dividers

You should. Its ridiculous that asshole leftists think its okay for asshole illegals to cut in line so as to speak. I bet those same asshole leftists would love for you to cut in front of them anywhere they que up

>She is for black people, lgbtq, undocumented, muslims, and women.
so what you're saying is that hilary isn't the candidate for you if you're white or a legal immigrant

Are you trying to imply a new Nazi regime won't be racially discriminating? Why would you want to associate Donald to Nazis

The corporatocracy has co-opted the social justice movement to trick people into voting for corporate interests. It's the usual corporate trickery. Don't fall for it.

> She is for black people, lgbtq, undocumented, muslims, and women.
>undocumented
Shove a 12 inch cold metal flashlight up your ass.

(((corporate))) trickery

I hate how nearly anything divisive has become men (particularly straight, white men) versus nearly every little group throughout the rest of the world. Fuck identity politics.

>1 bait from this ID

>all 4 of those groups pretty much hate each other to varying degrees.
>illegals took black manufacturing and labor jobs
>black people are religious and realize gays aren't okay or natural, as do illegals
>lgbt hate blacks because AIDS
>women on average dont like black guys, see okcupid or any dating site
This is truly an underrated post

Not sure I want to take advice from "undocumented immigrants".

Clinton is worse for all Americans, people are just brainwashed idiots.

Also, it's racist to assume the skin color of people based on their actions, nigger.

How much longer until America collapses?

>Being a special status group gives you special powers to determine what is right and wrong.

it's become the party of everyone BUT white males... those whom vote democrat are effectively voting against themselves at this stage.

>1 post by this ID

HILLARY CLINTON
>"Instrumental" in influencing Obama's decision to green light Libya ala Europe's refugee fuck fest
>Watched and twiddled thumbs over Syria on her watch as Secretary of State
>Accepted bribes via Clinton Foundation whilst holding Office no disclosure no accountability
>Compromised National Interest by negligently allowing State secrets to be accessible
>Lied about said State secrets being accessible
>Interfered with an "independent" investigation into said State Secrets
>Struggled through the nomination process despite abusing the process and unduly influencing officials
>Endorses the peddling of lies and half truths whether that be in the Democratic Primaries or in matters of State

You want Iraq 4.0 then by all means vote for her.

>undocumented immigrants
lol

>listening to women or lgbtqsfghrtg people